You only brought one bag?
你只带了一袋
Just get in here and take a seat with the rest of the ding-dongs.
快进来 和其他二傻子们坐一起
Hello!
你好
Look who it is. What a pleasant surprise.
看看谁来了 真是个意外的惊喜
Okay, Joyce.
Joyce
I noticed your home has a nice-sized backyard.
我注意到你家后院很大啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I think what my mother is trying to say is that it will be
我觉得我妈妈应该是想说 这会是个
a wonderful place for our child to play.
小朋友玩耍的好地方
Thank you.
谢谢
Jicama stick?
要吃豆薯棒吗
Oh, no thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You sure? Maybe just one so, you know,
你确定吗 吃一个吧
we can all get started.
然后我们就都可以吃了
Carl, you know that no one here needs permission to enjoy the hors d'oeuvres.
Carl 这个家里的任何人想吃饭前点心不用经过谁的允许
Uh, Karen, I don't know if you noticed,
Karen 不知道你有没有注意到
but the backyard is safely fenced in.
后院装了栅栏 很安全
It was built with the help of my two main men here:
这主要是靠我的两个好朋友的帮助
Carl and Samuel.
Carl和Samuel
Mm-hmm. Mike and I have been partners for years.
Mike和我搭档多年了
And we live together.
我们住在一起
But not as a couple. Yeah.
但我们不是情侣 对
We're not gay, we're just here 'cause we're black.
我们不是同性恋 我们今天来是因为我们都是黑人
Oh, God.
老天
And I'm here 'cause I'm the sister.
我在这儿是因为我是她妹妹
Which makes me the aunt.
也就是孩子的小姨
That's all I'm allowed to say.
我只能说这么多
Okay,
好了
well, now that you've met the whole gang,
所有人你都已经见过了
why don't I take you upstairs
不如你和我上楼
and show you where the baby's gonna sleep.
我带你看看宝宝的卧室
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Excuse me.
不好意思
I think you dropped a $100 bill.
你好像掉了100块钱
No, I-I didn't.
不 我没有
You sure? People lose track of stuff all the time.
你确实吗 这年头的人都不太留神了
$100 bills... Third World babies.
100块钱 第三世界的宝宝
It's mine.
那是我的
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你这么诚实
Okay, uh, here is the crib where the baby will sleep.
这是宝宝的婴儿床
It got five stars for safety
安全级别五星
and, I'll tell you what, if there's a tornado, forget the basement,
跟你说 如果龙♥卷♥风♥来了别躲在地下室了
I'm riding out the storm in this son of a gun.
我就在这家伙里面安全渡过灾难
Well, I can see you've done a lot of work and research.
看来你们做了很多功课和调查
Oh, believe me, we are prepared.
相信我 我们准备好了
We're serious buyers. We're not just looky-loos.
我们是认真的买♥♥家 我们不是随便看看而已
Good to know.
很好
Now, can I see the room the baby will stay in when it outgrows the crib?
我能看看等宝宝长大了 睡不了婴儿床之后住的房♥间吗
Oh.
噢
Oh, we really hadn't thought about that yet.
我们还没有想到这个
Um, is-is that an issue?
这 这有问题吗
Well, I only ask because...
我问是因为
It seems like you already have a pretty full house here.
这个房♥子看起来有点满了
Five people living in a three bedroom home.
五个人住三居室
May I say something?
我能说一句吗
No.
不能
I myself was raised in a two bedroom,
我本人是在一个两居室的房♥子里长大的
with three brothers, two sisters, my Grammy, Mom, Dad, and Uncle Sal,
和三个兄弟 两个姐妹 奶奶 妈妈 爸爸 还有Sal叔叔 住在一起
who I later learned was my real father.
我后来才知道Sal叔叔就是我的生父
A small house actually brought us closer together.
小房♥子反而让我们关系更紧密
Especially Mom and Uncle Sal.
特别是我妈妈和Sal叔叔
Isn't the plight of the Italian immigrant fascinating?
这个意大利移♥民♥困境是不是很有趣
Isn't it? What he's saying is
是吗 他是想说
kids don't need that much space.
小朋友不需要太大的空间
Molly slept in a drawer for two years before we moved in here.
Molly在我们搬进来之前在抽屉里面睡了两年
One room. When my husband and I wanted to have sex,
只有一个房♥间 当我和我老公想滚床单的时候
we just closed the drawer.
我们就把抽屉关上
Aw, closed the drawer.
把抽屉关上
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just want to make sure we're finding the best homes for our babies.
我们只是想确保 能为宝宝们找到最好的家庭
Oh.
噢
Well, look no further,
那就不用再看了
'cause this house is filled with nothing but love.
这个家里满满都是爱
It's true and he should know,
是真的 他很清楚这一点
he used to be my lover.
他曾经是我的爱人
Oh, those were good times.
那段时光真美好
The pleasure was worth the pain.
为了那些快乐 痛苦都是值得的
I'd do it all over again.
我愿意再来一次
Not here. Not now! Okay, okay, okay.
别在这里说 别现在说这些 好吧 好吧 好吧
Look, Karen, I...
Karen 我
I realize that this isn't the biggest house
我知道这个房♥子不是很大
and maybe space will be an issue down the road,
也许一段时间后空间会是个问题
but don't you think it's more important that
但是你不觉得 更重要的是
you have two people here that-that really, truly love each other?
我们两个人真的很爱对方
Yeah, we are totally committed to creating
我们保证会为这个孩子
a healthy and safe environment for this child.
创造一个健康安全的环境
I promise you, we will take good care of it.
我保证 我们会好好照顾他
Wow.
哇
What horrible timing.
时机真不好
Okay, well, she didn't say no.
她没说不
She didn't say anything, she just ran out.
她什么都没说 她只是跑出去了
Maybe she was in a hurry to approve us.
也许她是急着批准我们的申请
We guillotined a baby doll.
我们把一个婴儿娃娃斩首了
The worst part is I can't even blame my family for all this.
最糟糕的是我不能把责任推到我家人身上去
I can.
我能
All right, maybe they didn't exactly help,
他们是没帮上什么忙
but we did this to ourselves.
是我们自作自受
I mean, why couldn't I just let Carl have some jicama?
我为什么不能让Carl吃点豆薯棒
You were nervous, and it just shows how important this whole thing is to you.
你太紧张了 说明这件事对你很重要
And you.
对你也是
It'll happen when it happens.
顺其自然吧
Until that time comes,
没成功前
we'll... we'll just enjoy our time together.
我们 我们就享受二人世界吧
To us.
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
I want a baby so damn bad.
我好想要个宝宝
Me, too.
我也是
God, look at all the jicama.
看看这些豆薯棒
I'm a monster.
我是个魔鬼
Jicama. That's a weird word, jicama.
豆薯 这词好怪 豆薯
Jicama!
豆薯
Are you drunk?
你醉了吗
Yes.
是的
I'm drunk-ama.
我是个醉薯
Molly, is that you?
Molly 是你吗
Yeah.
是的
Come up to my room.
到我房♥间来
You got to see what we did.
看看我们做了什么
Maybe they finally got that thing off of Vince's back.
他们可能终于把Vincent背上那东西弄下来了
I hope so, looks like he's sleeping on a Milk Dud.
希望如此 他看起来像睡在一颗巧克力豆上
Ta-da!
噔噔
Oh, my God, what did you do?
老天 你们做了什么
Welcome to the nursery.
欢迎来到育儿房♥
Don't worry, I fixed the crib.
别担心 我把婴儿床修好了
It was missing a screw and you put the rail in upside down,
它之前少了一个螺丝 你们还把护栏装反了
which created an instrument of death.
变成了一个凶器
But other than that, you did a great job.
但是除那之外 你们做得很棒
And I'm moving to the basement.
我会搬到地下室去
I'm thinking circular couch, lots of pillows.
我想放一张圆沙发 很多枕头
I want that whole I Dream of Jeannie bottle vibe.
跟<太空仙女恋>里面一样
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表