for kids in your, uh... situation.
专门为像你这种情况的孩子服务
I could set you up at a really nice place.
我可以把你安置在一个很好的地方的
It would take care of you and your baby.
可以照顾你和宝宝
I'm good.
我很好
I already found a family that's gonna take the baby.
我已经找到一家人愿意要我的宝宝了
Really? That's great!
真的吗 太好了
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Today, actually.
就今天
They seem pretty cool. Mm.
他们人不错 恩
Uh, well, the wife.
呃 妻子很好
The husband is kind of a dork.
丈夫有点傻乎乎的
Hey, that's the man who's gonna adopt your child,
嘿 那可是要收养你孩子的人
show a little respect.
尊重人家一点
Yeah, you're right. I should.
对 你说的对 我应该尊重点
Another dribble.
又滴了
You know what?
你知道吗
I think something's up with this spoon.
我看是这个勺子有毛病
Hey, hon.
嘿 亲
So glad you're home, I got big news for you.
你回来太好了 我要告诉你个大新闻
Oh, I know, uh, Frannie already told me.
我知道 Frannie已经告诉我了
She did?
是吗
Dang it, I wanted to see the look on your face
该死 我还想看看你刚知道的时候
when you first found out.
脸上的表情呢
It was a lot like this,
跟现在差不多
except, uh, there was, uh, some milk dribble.
除了下巴上有点牛奶
You seem really calm about this.
你倒是接受的很平静啊
What's the big deal? I mean, I think it's great,
有啥大不了的 我觉得很好啊
but I don't see how it's gonna change our lives.
但是我不明白跟我们的生活有什么关系
Okay, um...
好吧 呃
what exactly did she tell you?
她到底跟你怎么说的
Uh, she said she found some couple
她说她找了一对夫妇
that was gonna take the baby.
愿意收养孩子
No. Yes.
不是吧 是的
No. Yes.
不是吧 是的
No, no, no, no, Molly! Yes! Yes, yes!
不 不 不 不 Molly 是的 是的 是的
Why would you do this without talking to me?
你怎么不问问我就决定了啊
Well, I know it seems crazy, but it all happened so fast,
我知道是有点疯狂 但是发生的太快了
and I wanted to snatch it up
我想抢在别人之前
before somebody else got to it first.
先下手为强
It's not a door buster at Wal-Mart, it's a baby!
这又不是在沃尔玛大抢♥购♥ 这可是个孩子啊
I know that, but you know how long we've been wanting this.
我知道 但是你也知道我们盼孩子很久了
And then suddenly Frannie just shows up on our doorstep?
然后突然Frannie就送上门来了
Mike, this is fate.
Mike 这是命中注定的
No, it's a combination of bad parenting,
错 这是父母教导无方
poor choices, and you not having change for a 20.
错误的选择和你没有零钱的结果
Yes. Boom. Fate.
是啊 嘣 命运
Look, you're not thinking this through.
你没有好好想清楚
I'm telling you, this is a bad idea.
我告诉你 这是个糟糕的主意
Okay, uh, what happened to my baby-crazy husband?
好吧 我那疯狂想要孩子的老公哪儿去了
I mean, you were telling me favorite boy names
第三次约会的时候 你都告诉我你最喜欢的
by our third date.
男孩名字了
And I want to have a little Jordan Pippin Biggs,
我是想要个Jordan(乔丹) Pippin(皮蓬) Biggs
but I want it to be our baby.
但是我希望是我们的宝宝
Together.
咱们两个的
Well, what difference does it make where it comes from?
是谁生的又有什么区别呢
Do we know anything about the father?
我们了解父亲的情况吗
Do either one of them have a drug history?
他们俩有人吸毒吗
And what about her? She's an admitted petty criminal.
还有她呢 她可是个小偷小摸的罪犯
Oh, Mike, come on, we all have a dark past.
Mike 别这样 我们都有不光彩的过去
I have TP'ed houses.
我还用卫生纸毁了别人的房♥子呢
Yeah, and you made the biggest decision of our lives without me.
是啊 你还不和我商量就做了我们生活中最大的决定
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm going to the store.
我去商店
'Cause if things weren't bad enough,
如果还嫌事情不够糟糕的话
we're out of my cereal.
我的麦片也被吃完了
I don't get you, man.
我不明白啊 兄弟
For the last three years all I hear is,
我都听了整整三年的
"I want a kid, I want a kid!"
"我想要孩子 我想要孩子"
Now you could have a kid, you don't want the kid.
现在你可以有个孩子 你又不想要了
Are you kidding me?
你不是开玩笑吧
I just want to make the right decision.
我只是想做正确的决定
What do we know about this baby?
这个宝宝我们了解多少啊
It sleeps, it poops, and it cries when it's hungry.
会睡觉 会大便 饿了就哭呗
You two should get on famously.
你俩肯定一拍即合
Yeah, but it's not ours, me and Molly's, you know?
是啊 但是他不是我们的 不是我和Molly的 明白不
I always imagined that when we had a baby,
我一直想着如果我们有个孩子
it would look like me, okay?
他会长得很像我 懂吗
All babies look like you.
所有的婴儿都很像你
Look, adoption is a wonderful thing.
收养是件好事
It's-it's just not for me.
只是不适合我
Why not?
为什么
I mean, if you're worried that the kid won't love you,
你要是担心这个孩子不爱你的话
you're wrong.
你就错了
I was raised by my grandma
我是外婆养大的
and I loved her even more because she chose to do it.
我只会更加爱她因为她选择了养育我
It's not about the kid loving me.
不是孩子爱不爱我的问题
What if...
万一
What if I can't love it back
万一我不够爱他
because deep down I know that it's not mine?
因为我心里知道他不是我生的呢
That's what you're worried about?
你就担心这个
Well, I'm just being honest.
我只是实话实说
I mean, that's not fair to the kid.
毕竟那样对孩子不公平
Children need to be taken care of and loved.
孩子应该被好好照顾 好好关爱
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
You are the most loving person I've ever met.
你是我见过最有爱的人
We have never passed a baby that you didn't play peek-a-boo with.
每次遇见小孩子你都会跟他玩躲猫猫
And the kid always got tired of it before you did.
孩子都玩烦了 你还兴致勃勃
Hey, Mike.
嘿 Mike
I would love to have you as a father.
我很愿意有你这样的爸爸
In some ways you were.
在某种意义上你确实是
You taught me to drive,
你教我开车
took me voting after I got my citizenship,
我有了身份以后带我去投票
and vastly underpaid me to do your yardwork.
给我很少的钱让我给你打理庭院
Oh, good, you're home.
太好了 你在家
Listen, about the baby...
听着 孩子的事
Okay, okay before you say anything,
好了 好了 让我先说
I know I made this decision without you,
我知道我没和你商量就做了决定
but it doesn't mean that it's not the right one.
但是不代表就是个错误的决定
I agree, you're right.
我同意 你是对的
But what if I'm right, huh?
但是万一我是对的呢 哈
Okay, I know you don't like change,
我知道你不喜欢改变
and sometimes I make you change and you like it.
但是有时候我逼你改变以后你也蛮喜欢的
Remember how you put up a fight
记得你不想在汉堡里放蘑菇
about putting mushrooms on a burger?
跟我斗争了多久吗
Here.
给
What is this?
这是什么
Open it.
打开
A necklace that says, "Wow."
一个拼写着"马女马女"的项链
Flip it over.
反过来看
"Mom."
"妈妈"
You're always right.
你总是对的
I would love nothing more than to give that baby a home.
我很愿意给那宝宝一个家
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Hey!
嘿
Where's Frannie? I got her a little gift, too.
Frannie呢 我也给她买♥♥了个小礼物
She's upstairs, I...
她在楼上 我
I'll go get her! Okay.
我去喊她 好的
"Trix are for Frannie."
"Trix麦片是Frannie的"
"And Mike."
"和Mike的"
She did eat some of mine.
她确实吃了我不少麦片
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表