I thought we agreed...
我以为我们商量好了
you get the diner, I get The Nightstick.
餐馆归你 夜棍归我
Nightstick?
夜棍
And you're sure this isn't a gay bar?
你确定这不是一间同志酒吧
No big deal either way.
是不是都无所谓
I just like to know before I go to the john.
我只是想在去厕所之前确认一下
Look, I'm not gonna be told
我不会让别人告诉我
where I can and cannot go in this city. Oh, yeah?
在这座城市我可以去哪儿不能去哪儿 是吗
Well, that's too bad, 'cause I got
这可不妙 因为我还有一个
one more suggestion where you can go.
告诉你去哪儿的建议
Oh, I was already in that hell...
噢 我被困在地狱里已经
for ten years, sitting in our squad car.
十年了 那个地狱就是咱们的警车
I'm sorry the captain ever forced me to ride with you.
我很抱歉警监曾经逼我跟你同一辆车
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Nobody else wanted any part of you,
没人愿意跟你搭档
because you're an annoying motormouth
因为你就是一个讨厌的话匣子
that nobody can stand.
没人受得了
You weren't a partner; You were a punishment.
你不是个搭档 你是老天对我的惩罚
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Let's relax. Have a drink.
消停一会儿 喝点东西吧
If-if you want to smoke, I can bum a cigarette
你们要是想抽烟 我可以去问
off Freddie Mercury over here.
那边的Freddie Mercury讨一只
You call yourself a police officer?
你还有脸说自己是个警♥察♥
Look at you. You're sloppy.
看看你自己 那么懒
You're out of shape.
身材走形
You're a danger to anybody that's partnered up with you.
谁跟你搭档谁危险
You're not a cop; You're a liability.
你不是个警♥察♥ 你就是个拖后腿的
All right, we're done. No, I'll say when we're done,
好 我们完了 错 我说完了才完了
and we're done. I said it first.
我们完了 我先说的
Well, I meant it more.
我更认真
I've never been to a gay bar before.
我从来没来过同性恋吧
It's nice, right?
还不错 是吧
Welcome to Novel Thoughts
欢迎收听Allison Gutierrez-Cohen
with Allison Gutierrez-Cohen.
为您带来的"小说思索"
I'm Allison Gutierrez-Cohen.
我是Allison Gutierrez-Cohen
Under the Shadow of the Mountain
<山峦阴影>是Peggy Biggs
is an unflinching memoir of Peggy Biggs,
一位坚强勇敢的农场女孩
a spirited farm girl
坚韧不拔的回忆录
who uses love to escape
她凭借爱情
the abusive bonds of her father.
逃离了父亲的暴♥力♥束缚
Unfortunately, Peggy Biggs couldn't be with us.
遗憾的是 Peggy Biggs今天没能加入我们
So, sitting in is co-author Molly Flynn.
出席的是其合著者Molly Flynn
Welcome, Molly.
欢迎你 Molly
Hello, Allison.
你好 Allison
It is a plea-sure
非常荣幸
to be here.
来上这个节目
In the book... Yes.
在书里 嗯
...Peggy is such a vibrant character.
Peggy是个非常生动的角色
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Being allowed into her process...
能和她一起写书
Mmm.
嗯
...what a privilege.
多么荣耀啊
Yeah.
是啊
You say privilege, I say potato.
你觉得是荣耀 我觉得是华为
Writing has always been intrinsic to my being.
写作一直是我与生俱来的本能
And I would hate to be the one to say
我不想说这是
a gift given by God,
上帝的恩赐
but I... I do have to thank someone.
但是我确实需要感谢某人
I'm sorry, what was your question again?
不好意思 你的问题是什么来着
I didn't ask one yet.
我还没问呢
Wonderful.
很好
Wonderful...
很好
We writers are always seeking
我们作家总是在探寻
the question that has not yet been asked.
没有问出口的问题
So I hope that does answer your question.
所以希望我回答了你的疑问
Still haven't asked one.
我还是没问呢
Fantastic.
太棒了
Let's go to those phones.
我们来接听下听众来电吧
We don't take calls.
我们没有听众来电
May I make a call?
那我可以打个电♥话♥吗
You know, I just want to say
我只想告诉你
my old partner really did a number on me,
我的旧搭档真是伤透了我
so if I do call you Mike by accident, don't take offense.
所以如果我不小心喊你Mike 别介意哈
I'm fully committed to us.
我绝对忠于自己的搭档
Listen, why don't we cut to the chase
咱们别拐弯抹角了
and deal with the elephant in the room?
直接解决最显著的问题吧
What's the problem, Mike?
怎么了 Mike
Oh... Aw, geez.
噢 天哪
Didn't think I'd do it that soon.
没想到我这么快就犯病了
Don't get me wrong, I'm very open-minded.
别误会 我是很开明的
I like you people.
我喜欢你们这些老黑
I hope you're talking about Scorpios.
希望你是指天蝎座的人
Whatever it is you're calling yourselves these days.
不管你们现在自称什么
I don't mind it.
我都不介意
Believe me, I came this close to voting for Obama.
相信我 我差这么点就给奥巴马投票了
Oh...
噢
And who doesn't love Michael Jordan?
而且谁能不爱乔丹啊
He's one of the good ones.
他是好黑人
I mean, I don't think I want the man living next door to me.
我并不想让他住我隔壁
It's not him, mind you.
但是请注意 不是因为他
It's the people he brings around.
而是他会带来的那些人
Who, Scottie Pippen?
谁 皮蓬吗
The point is I'm okay with all this mixing of the races.
重点是我对种族大融合没啥意见
As long as it's not next door.
只要别在你隔壁
Exactly. I'm glad we're on the same page.
对 真高兴咱俩意见一致
Ooh, that's gonna stain.
这下可会留下污迹了
Glad you weren't wearing your white sheet.
幸好你没穿你的白被单啊
Oh, don't be upset about it, honey.
别难过了 亲爱的
Nobody listens to NPR.
没人听国家公共电台的
Well, nobody I know.
我认识的人没人听
No, I haven't met my new partner.
没 还没见到我的新搭档
From what I hear, she's a real-deal cop.
据说 她是个称职的警♥察♥
Very professional.
非常专业
Yes, I brought her the cookies.
对 我给她带了饼干
Yeah, but I want to play it cool.
是啊 但是我想表现的酷一点
Maybe I'll give 'em to her around snack time.
也许等到吃零食的休息时间再给她吧
Oh, here she comes. I got to go.
她来了 我得挂了
Biggs.
Biggs
Stoltz.
Stoltz
Listen, if this partnership's gonna work,
听着 要想搭档的顺利
we got to lay down a few ground rules.
我们得先定一些规矩
Boundaries. I like you already.
界限嘛 我已经喜欢你了
Sorry.
抱歉
First off, I keep a clean vehicle.
首先 车里要保持干净
This is a squad car, not a lunchroom.
这是巡逻车 不是吃饭的地方
No eating.
不能吃东西
Got it.
明白
However, I do have low blood sugar.
但是我有低血糖
I-I can step outside to have my string cheese.
我可以下车去吃我的芝士条
Second, let's keep it professional.
第二 大家要保持专业
You don't bitch about your wife, I don't bitch about mine.
你别给我抱怨你的妻子 我也不向你抱怨我的
You mean husband.
你是说老公吗
You don't mean husband.
不是老公啊
You got a problem with that? Nope.
你有意见吗 没
I'm very open-minded.
我很开明的
Came this close to voting for Obama.
差这么点就给奥巴马投票了
Hey, where's the shotgun?
霰弹枪呢
Oh, it's in the trunk.
在后备箱
It's safer that way. For who?
这样安全些 谁安全
The dirtbags rolling up on us?
朝我们涌来的混♥蛋♥吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表