And they're hugging again.
她们又拥抱了
She can't do that.
她不能这样做
Can she?
她可以吗
I think she just did.
她已经这样做了
I feel sick.
我有点不舒服
I don't even know what I'm looking for in these drawers.
我都不知道我在抽屉里面找什么
I'm just afraid if I stop doing it,
我怕如果我停下来
I'm gonna fall apart.
我会崩溃
Why'd we have to call her sister?
我们为什么要給她姐姐打电♥话♥
'Cause it was the right thing to do.
因为这是正确的事情
Yeah, for everybody but us.
对别人是 但是对我们不是
Ms. Flynn?
Flynn老师
Come in.
进来
Hey. I just wanted to thank you both for getting me in touch with Maura.
我想要谢谢你们让我联♥系♥上了Maura
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What do we really know about her?
我们真的了解她吗
Mike.
Mike
Um, you know, she actually said that I could stay with her.
她说我可以跟她住一起
Yeah, we heard.
是的 我们听到了
We also heard her say that she wants to take you and the baby.
我们也听到她说她想带走你和孩子
Well... then you heard me tell her no.
然后你听到我拒绝了
What?
什么
I made a promise to you two.
我已经答应你们了
I'm not going back on that.
我不会违背我的承诺
You're not?
你不会吗
No.
不会
You guys are gonna be great parents.
你们会是非常好的父母
Oh my God, Frannie, thank you.
天啊 Frannie 谢谢你
Uh, hey, I actually, I have something for you.
其实我有点东西想给你们
My sister got it for the baby.
我姐姐给宝宝买♥♥的
Maybe when he or she gets older,
当他或者她长大了
you can tell him I didn't want to give him up,
你可以告诉他我并没有抛弃他
I just wanted him to have the best life possible.
我只是想给他最好的生活
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
What?
什么
Things are different now, I mean...
现在不一样了
You have the chance to bring up your baby
你现在有机会把这个宝宝带大
and you didn't have that chance before.
和之前不同了
Mol, what are you doing?
Mol 你在干什么
No, because it's hard enough.
别说了 我已经很难开口了
But I promised you.
但我答应你们了
If you want this baby, half as much as I do,
如果你有我的一半那么想要这个宝宝
you are never gonna forgive yourself if you keep this promise.
那么如果你兑现了这个承诺你就永远都不会原谅自己
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Yeah, you do.
不 你知道的
Oh, it's good they left a little early.
她们早点走很好
This way they'll be able to beat traffic.
这样就可以避开高峰
I'm pouring a drink if anyone wants one.
我要倒点酒 有人要吗
I'll have a cosmopolitan with a sugared rim and a lemon twist.
我要一杯有糖边和柠檬皮的大都会鸡尾酒
Or whatever. Just...
什么都行
I'm never getting my hopes up for anything again.
我再也不会对任何事情抱有希望了
You know, I'll see you later, I'm going to the horse track.
待会见 我要去赛马场了
Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 等等
Okay.
好了
Okay, we have every reason to be sad but...
我们有足够的理由伤心难过 但是
we also have plenty of reasons to be happy.
我们也有很多理由感受快乐
I mean, we-we just got a family back together.
我们帮助她们家人团聚了
And, you know, maybe this... baby got away from us,
也许这个宝宝是离开我们了
but I'll tell you what, the next one's not gonna be so lucky.
但我跟你们说 下一个宝宝就不会那么幸运了
You're damn right, and we're still going to adopt.
你说得太对了 我们还是会去领养
There's a baby out there with our name on it.
总会有一个宝宝是属于我们的
Before you know it, we'll be up all hours of the night...
不久的将来 我们每晚都要起来
...knee-deep in dirty diapers.
深陷在肮脏的纸尿布里
Got a lot of leftover pacifiers from my rave days, so...
我狂欢的时候用剩下好多奶嘴 所以
You know what I'm looking forward to?
你知道我期待什么吗
Holding a baby in a rocking chair,
在摇椅上抱着小宝宝
hearing that little rumble in the diaper
听见穿尿布的小东西开始哭闹
and knowing I don't have to change it.
但是换尿布的人不是我
Don't forget the terrible twos.
别忘了两岁有多折磨人
And the terrible threes.
还有可怕的三岁
And puberty, brutal.
还有青春期 凶残
That's when they hate you.
那正是他们恨你的时候
God, I can't wait.
我都等不及了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表