Go on, you big dummy.
走啊 你这个大傻瓜
Go home!
回家去
I should go check on him. He's a mess.
我去看看他 他一团糟
Boy, you got those two wrapped around your fat little paw.
你真是让这两人臣服在你小肥爪之下啊
Look, I don't know what your problem is with me,
我不知道你跟我之间有什么问题
but whatever vibe you think you're picking up, you're wrong.
不管你是什么想法 你都错了
I'm a nice person.
我是个好人
Just because we didn't connect, you know,
我们俩关系不好
doesn't mean that I'm unloving or-or cold.
并不代表我就是个没有爱心或者冷漠的人
I mean, maybe it's you.
也许是你有问题
Maybe-maybe this is something that you've got to work through.
也许这是你应该解决的问题
I mean, we all, you know, have to work through some stuff.
我们都有需要自己解决的问题
I mean, judgmental mother-in-law or
爱指手画脚的婆婆
not-good-as-you-thought mothers.
或者并不那么完美的老妈
But, I mean, thinking that I'm not gonna be a good mother
但是 因为一只狗不喜欢我
because a dog doesn't like me?
就认定我不会是一个好妈妈
Please.
拜托
It doesn't bother me at all.
我一点都不在乎
Ooh!
哦
Watch it, jackass!
小心 浑蛋
You all right? Huh?
你还好吗
Oh! Are you giving me kisses?
你在亲我吗
Are you giving me kisses?
你在亲我吗
Yes, you are. I knew you liked me.
你还真是 我就知道你是喜欢我的
Oh!
哦
Oh!
哦
No! That's a...
真是
I'm not gonna tell Mike.
我不会告诉Mike的
I'm not gonna tell Mike that. Oh.
我不会告诉Mike的
I'm gonna be an amazing mother.
我会是一个超棒的妈妈的
Oh. I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
I'm telling you, Mike,
我跟你说 Mike
it broke my heart giving Birdie back to her owners, but
把Birdie还给她主人的时候我很伤心
in the end, I think she might have loved me
但是 最终 我觉得她爱我
even a little bit more than she loved you.
甚至比爱你要多
Of course she did.
她当然是
Everybody does.
每个人都是
Yeah, except your mother.
是啊 除了你妈妈
Ah, don't listen to her. She's nuts.
别听她的 她是个疯子
Mine preferred Virginia Slims over babies.
我妈妈爱香烟胜过爱孩子
They mean well.
她们本意是好的
Do they?
真的吗
I can't tell anymore.
我也不确定了
Do you think our own kids are gonna think we're crazy?
你觉得我们的孩子会认为我们是疯子吗
If we do our jobs right.
只要我们好好干
Oh!
哦
Oh.
哦
I miss Birdie.
我想Birdie了
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表