took a bite out of me.
给了我一击
What is that?
怎么回事
Dog bite.
狗咬的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Yeah, I chased a purse snatcher
是啊 我追着一个抢包的
over a barbed wire fence into a junkyard,
跳过一道铁丝网到了垃圾场
where we were both attacked by a giant pit bull.
我俩都被一头巨大的比特犬袭击了
Everyone was biting everyone.
大家咬成一片
And the day just got better from there.
从那开始今天变得好精彩
I don't know how that's possible.
怎么可能啊
Well, anything's possible when...
一切皆有可能
when you give a damn.
只要你真的在意
I don't love a high-five.
我不喜欢击掌
But you, sir, deserve a high-five!
但是你 警官 值得击个掌
Thanks.
谢谢
The last one you gave me was on our honeymoon.
你最后一次和我击掌还是在蜜月的时候呢
Well, you earned that one, too.
那次击掌也是你自己努力赢得的
So, uh...
那么
well, where-where is everybody?
大家都去哪儿了
Oh, they went to the movies.
他们去看电影了
Really?
真的吗
I know that really.
我听出你的弦外之音了
What are you thinking, we sneak upstairs?
你想什么呢 要偷溜上楼吗
No.
不
Table for two? No!
"两人桌"吗 不行
They're gonna be home in 20 minutes.
他们还有20分钟就回家了
Well, then, we'd better get started.
那我们就快点开始吧
You know what? All right.
这样吧
Fine.
好的
Let me just set the timer, just in case.
让我设置一个计时器 以防万一
Wait, how-how long did you set it for?
等一下 你设置的时长是多久
Oh. Um, you know what?
你知道吗
Let's think positive.
让我们大胆一点
Man, we've been hitting it hard all morning.
我们已经努力工作了一早上
What do you say we take a break?
休息一下怎么样
Hey, crime doesn't take a break.
嘿 罪行可不会休息一下
Look at this scumbag.
看那个人♥渣♥
Which one? The one in black,
哪一个 穿黑衣服的那个
hassling that homeless guy.
正在骚扰流浪者
Hey, punk.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Leave him alone and put your hands in the air.
离他远点 手举起来
Oh! I'm sorry, Father!
抱歉 神父
I didn't see the collar.
我没看到衣领
You might want to pull back a little.
你还是收敛一点吧
Hey, crime doesn't pull back.
嘿 罪行可不会收敛
Man, you can't just keep putting "crime"
老兄 你不能在所有我说的话前
before everything I say.
都加一个"罪行"
I'm sorry, I'm just so pumped up.
抱歉 我现在就是很振奋
I'm tellin' you, Carl, getting my wallet stolen
我跟你说 Carl 我钱包被偷
was the best thing that ever happened to me.
是发生在我身上最棒的一件事
Hey, listen, I love the new wide-awake Mike.
听着 我喜欢这个全新的完全清醒的Mike
But we need to be smart about this.
但这件事上我们得理性一点
I wouldn't've drank that second cup of coffee
早知道连厕所你都不让我去
if I knew we weren't taking pee breaks.
我就不会喝第二杯咖啡了
Carl, eleven o'clock.
Carl 11点钟方向
No, no, I got a tiny bladder.
不 不 我膀胱那么小
I can't wait till 11:00.
我可等不到11点
No, no, the punk on the bike.
不 不 那个骑自行车的混♥蛋♥
Am I crazy, or does that look like the guy that's been pulled
是我疯了还是那个人真的看起来像那个
all those second-floor B and E's?
实施了多起二楼入室行窃的家伙
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法来查明
Hey, you, on the bike.
嘿 你 骑车的那个
Pull over to the sidewalk.
在人行道靠边停车
Got a runner.
是个逃犯
Son-of-a-bitch thinks he can shake us
狗崽子以为骑到窄巷
by going down that narrow alley.
就能把我们甩掉
We'll just go down a block, head west, and we'll catch him
我们只要前行一个街区 再向西开 就能从另一边
on the other side. Nah, too risky. We'll lose him.
抓住他 不 太冒险 我们会追丢的
What?
什么
Are you sure we can fit down here?
你确定我们能开得进去吗
Nope.
不确定
Well, I'll be damned. We fit
万万没想到真的开进来了
Could you watch the potholes?
你能注意点水坑吗
I told you, I gotta go to the bathroom.
跟你说过了 我要上厕所
Take the wheel!
抓住方向盘
What?
什么
Ah! Whoa!
啊 喔
I got him!
抓住他了
Brakes, brakes, brakes!
刹车 刹车 刹车
That...
这
was awesome.
真是棒极了
So right before I nail him,
在制伏他之前
I yell out the window and I go,
我朝窗外喊
You got the right to eat asphalt!
你有权吃沥青
I didn't hear you say that.
我没听见你这样说
Well, I-I thought of it afterwards.
我事后才想到
But how cool would that have been?
但如果真的这样说了 多帅啊
Never thought I'd say this, Biggs,
从没想过我会说这句话 Biggs
but you're the real deal.
但你真有两下子
You are the police.
你是真正的警♥察♥
Well, it's nothing any of you wouldn't have done
如果你们像我一样热爱这座城市
if you loved this damn city as much as I do.
你们也会这样做的
Yeah, congratulations.
是的 恭喜
You wrecked a $50,000 squad car
你毁了一辆5万美元的警车
and almost killed us in the process.
而且在过程中差点杀死我们
Nice!
真赞
Oh, my God.
我的天
Are you okay? Oh, it's nothing.
你还好吗 没事
Just a scratch.
一点擦伤
18 stitches.
缝了18针
Hey, you should be proud of your husband.
你应该为你的丈夫感到骄傲
He put his life on the line today.
他今天几乎命悬一线
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I am. I am so proud.
我是很骄傲
What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Carl called me and told me what you did.
Carl打电♥话♥告诉我你今天做了什么
Pretty sexy, huh?
很性感吧
No! You know what's sexy,
不 你知道性感是什么
is you coming home to me in one piece.
性感是你安然无恙地回家
Well, look, I gotta make tough decisions out there.
我在外面执勤时 有时需要做很艰难的决定
I don't have time to call home and ask permission.
我没时间打电♥话♥回家征求同意
Yo, Biggs!
Biggs
Me and the boys,
我和哥们儿几个
we're taking you out for a drink.
想请你出去喝一杯
Oh, that sounds good!
听起来很不错
Can I go?
我可以去吗
That's gonna leave a nice scar, Biggs.
这会留一个很酷的疤 Biggs
Ah, no big deal. It's not the first.
没什么大不了的 又不是第一个
Yeah, show 'em the one you got on your thumb
把你开金枪鱼罐头时在大拇指上留的疤
opening that can of tuna.
秀给他们看看
Mixed in the mayo
在我去医院之前
before I even went to the hospital.
我还把罐头拌了蛋黄酱
You want to see a real scar? Check this out.
你想看真正的疤痕吗瞧瞧这个
Oh! Oh!
噢 噢
Bullet wound? Bite mark.
枪伤吗 咬痕
Serving a warrant to the one meth head in town
拘捕城里唯一一个牙还没掉光的
who still had teeth.
瘾君子时弄的
Come on, that's nothing.
拜托 这没什么
Look at this.
看看这个
Look at that. See that? Ooh... Oh! Oh!
看呐 看到没 噢 噢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表