Okay, but do we know that actually happened?
我们知道到底发生了什么吗
I mean, you're taking the word of an admitted criminal.
你在相信一个承认犯罪的罪犯说的话
A criminal? Really?
罪犯 真的吗
She shoplifted a few times.
她就是在商店里偷窃了几次而已
You're always eating grapes at the grocery store.
你还总在杂货店吃葡萄呢
I sample. That's different.
我是试吃 这是有区别的
Really? You ever pay for those afterwards?
真的吗 你之后付过钱吗
Not if they don't meet my standards.
达不到我的标准我就不会付
Besides, it doesn't matter what happened
而且 她和她父母之间发生了什么
between her and her parents.
并不重要
I mean, put yourself in their shoes.
站在父母的角度想想
If your daughter was living on the street...
如果你的女儿现在流落街头
alone,
一个人
wouldn't you want somebody to bring her home to you?
你难道不希望有人带她回到你身边吗
Yes.
我希望
Because?
为什么
Because I'd be worried sick about her.
因为我会非常担心她
Exactly.
这就对了
Wait a minute, did I just win an argument?
等等 我刚刚是赢了一场争辩吗
I think you did. Aw, good for you.
我想是的 你真棒
Um, okay, South Dakota?
南达科塔州的首府是
Pierre. Ooh.
皮尔 噢
Seven times eight? 56.
7乘8 56
God, I was good.
我真是个好老师
Yeah, you really were.
你确实是
I still remember when those kids
我还记得 以前有人嘲笑
were making fun of my lazy eye patch.
我的弱视眼罩的时候
You stuck up for me. You wore one for a whole week.
你为我挺身而出 也戴了一个眼罩 戴了一整个星期
Oh, it really was just a happy accident.
这其实是个巧合
I-I had pinkeye.
我得了红眼病
Fourth graders are filthy.
四年级太污秽了
Either way, it kept them off my back till Larry Bean got lice.
不管怎样 他们都没再骚扰过我 直到Larry Bean长了虱子
Oof.
唔
I want to shave my head for that kid.
我恨不得为了那个孩子剃光头
You were-you were great though.
你也很好
Hmm.
嗯
Always doing extra credit.
总是会修额外学分
Staying after school to help me.
放学后留校帮我
'Cause I didn't want to go home.
因为我不想回家
Look, and I still don't. I'm telling you
我现在也不想 跟你说真的
this is a waste of time.
这就是在浪费时间
Okay, I know you think it is,
我知道你会这样想
but if-if you were my daughter,
但是如果你是我的女儿
I would want to know that you and that baby were safe.
我会很想知道你和孩子都是安全的
Yeah, well, if you were my mother,
如果你是我妈妈
I probably would've told you I was pregnant.
我也许会告诉你我怀孕了
They don't know?
他们不知道吗
Okay, they're super religious. Oh, my God.
他们都是非常虔诚的人 我的天
No, they're the kind of people
他们是那种
that think that dancing will lead to pregnancy.
认为跳舞就会怀孕的人
Well... Okay.
可是 好吧
One time they were right.
他们就对了这一次
You know, people could change. I did.
人是会变的 我就变了
When I was a kid, I got into all kinds of trouble.
我小的时候 总是闯祸
Double-pierced my ears without permission.
不经允许就一只耳朵打两个耳洞
TP'ed a house.
用厕纸把人家房♥子缠起来
Went back to clean it up. Got caught.
回头清理的时候 被抓住了
Cried my way out of it.
靠哭了事
Whoa, pretty bad-ass.
真有你的
My point is that,
我的重点是说
you know, everybody deserves a second chance,
每个人都应该有第二次机会
even your parents.
你父母也是
You ready?
准备好了吗
No.
没有
All right.
好吧
You sit tight here, I'll go in first,
你在这里坐好 我先进去
I'll talk to them,
我跟他们谈谈
I'll work a little bit of my Ms. Flynn magic.
施点Flynn女士的小魔法
I have a feeling they're not quite the monsters
我相信他们不会是
that you think they are.
你想象中那样的恶魔
So, those people are monsters.
他们真的是恶魔
Yeah, I told you.
我跟你说过了
Just so much worse than you even said.
比你说的还要糟糕
I mean, I-I tried explaining your situation to your mother
我试着跟你母亲解释你的处境
and she just shouted, : "I rebuke thee!"
她直接叫喊"余斥责汝"
And, I mean, that... it was...
我想说 这太
I'm not even doing it justice.
我学的还不像
It came from a real deep place.
那声音是从深处发出来的
And then your dad starting splashing me with his Fresca,
然后你父亲开始对我洒饮料
I mean, like it was holy water.
好像它是圣水似的
Home sweet home.
这就是我的快乐老家
Okay, living there is not an option.
你不能住那儿了
So, you're gonna come home with me
你跟我回家
and you can stay there until we figure this out.
在我们想出对策前 你可以住在我家
God, no, no, you-you don't have to do that.
不 不 你不必这样做
Well, I certainly am not gonna put you out on the street to raise a baby.
我不能让你在大街上养这个孩子
Oh, I'm-I'm not keeping the baby.
我不会留着这个孩子
I'm giving it up.
我打算把孩子送走
Oh. Yeah.
噢 是的
Look at me, I... I can't raise a kid.
你看看我 我养不了孩子啊
I want it to have a safe home,
我希望他有个安全的家
and a chance at a good life.
可以过上好的生活
I can't give it all that.
我给不了他这些
Look, you probably think I'm a horrible... I'll take it!
你可能觉得我是个糟糕的 孩子我要了
I'll take that baby.
我要这个孩子
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I thought, uh, Molly was taking you back to your folks.
我以为Molly送你回父母家了
Uh... yeah, it, uh, it didn't work out.
呃 是的 不过不太顺利
So where is everybody?
其他人呢
Uh, Ms. Flynn is upstairs,
Flynn老师在楼上
redhead lady and bald guy are at a casino,
红发女士和秃头男去赌场了
and stoned chick went into the backyard
抽嗨了的小妞带着火机
with a lighter and an apple.
和苹果去后院了
You're a cop, you could probably, like,
你是警♥察♥ 你应该可以
put that together.
自己得出结论吧
Making yourself at home?
在这里待得惯吗
Yeah, I am.
是呀
Well, just so you know how things work around here,
那你得知道家里的规矩哈
everybody has their own box of cereal and you are eating mine.
每个人都有自己单独的麦片 你正在吃我的
This was the only one that doesn't say,
这是唯一一盒封面没写
"For healthy stools" On the front.
"有助健康排便"的
Yeah, I know, that's why I wrote my name on the box.
是的 我知道 所以我才在盒子上写了名字
See, Trix are for Mike.
看 Trix麦片是Mike的
Look, let's, uh, let's cut to the chase
听着 咱们直接谈谈
about you staying here, okay?
你留在这里这件事吧
Molly is a nice person. Probably too nice.
Molly是个善良的人 可能太善良了
Me? I'm not so nice.
我吗 我没那么好心
Dude, it's just cereal.
哥们 就吃你点麦片
Okay, "Dude," It's not about that.
好吧 "哥们" 不是麦片的问题
See, I'm a cop, so I've seen it all, okay?
我是个警♥察♥ 这种事我见的多了 明白不
So, it's a little hard for me
我可不太相信这种
to buy this whole "Poor little pregnant girl" Routine.
"怀孕的可怜小女孩"的把戏
There's nothing to buy. That's literally what I am.
没什么骗你的 我就是怀孕的可怜小女孩啊
Just so you know I got my eye on you.
反正你记住我盯着你呢
If you're trying to scare me,
你要是想吓到我
you might want to wipe that dribble of pink milk off your chin.
最好把你下巴上的粉红色牛奶擦掉吧
Nobody likes a smart-ass.
别跟我耍嘴皮子了
Did I get it? Yeah.
擦掉了吗 恩
You know, uh, this city has a lot of great programs
你知道社会上有很多很好的机构
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表