I will.
我愿意
Carl, you-you don't have to do this.
Carl 你不用这么做
Just let me talk.
听我说
This man is the best cop in here.
他是这里最棒的警♥察♥了
Maybe not by the standards of physical fitness
虽然体能测试和个人卫生
or personal hygiene.
都不怎么样
But when you talk about heart,
但如果从内心来看
integrity, loyalty...
论正直 忠诚
there's no better partner.
没有比他更棒的搭档了
I can think of one.
我可以想到一个人
We had some good times, huh?
我们一起很快乐吧
Great times.
非常快乐
You really want to try it again?
你真的愿意再试一次
We're gonna have to go to couples' counseling.
我们得去参加夫妻咨♥询♥
I'm okay with that.
我能接受
What made you change your mind?
你怎么想要改主意了
Been riding around with Mississippi Burning all day.
和<密西西比在燃烧>合伙了一天
I get it.
我懂的
Mine's got something against cookies.
我的那位居然不喜欢饼干
Boy, there's a lot of hate in the world.
世界上真是充满了各种仇恨
This is Author's Notes with Robert Castle.
欢迎来到Robert Castle为您带来的"作家时光"
I'm Robert Castle.
我是Robert Castle
With us today are Molly Flynn
今天光临的是Molly Flynn
and Peggy Biggs,
和Peggy Biggs
the co-authors of the devastating memoir
两位共同撰写了一本名为
Under the Shadow of the Mountain. Welcome
<山峦阴影> 的悲惨回忆录 欢迎
Our pleasure, Robert.
很荣幸 Robert
Why are you talking like that?
你为什么要这么说话
I don't know. It just happens.
我不知道 就一下子这么说了
So, about the book.
我们来谈谈书吧
I think what I found most powerful
我觉得这本小说最有力的
were the feminist themes you touched on.
就是小说中强烈的女权主义色彩
I don't know what that's NPR code for,
我不懂这在国家公共台里代表什么
but we both like men.
但我们俩都是异性恋
Hey, while we're here, how the hell
既然来这了 我怎么才能
do I get off your pledge list?
把名字从你的承诺名单里拿掉
I gave five bucks eight years ago
我就是想要你们的手袋
because I liked your tote bag.
所以八年前给你们捐了五块钱
You've been hounding me ever since.
自此你们就不断地打扰我了
That's more a question for our subscription department.
这个是针对我们订阅部门的问题
Well, if they're listening,
好吧 要是他们在听的话
take me off your damn list.
把我从你们烦人的名单里划掉
I know where your offices are now.
我现在知道你们办公室在哪了
It'd be a shame if something happened to all them
要是他们停在外面的共♥产♥主义者电动车
commie electric cars parked out front.
出了什么意外就太遗憾了
Under the Shadow of the Mountain is available
任何卖♥♥书的地方
anywhere that books are sold.
都有出♥售♥ <山峦阴影> 哦
I remember buying my first book.
我还记得我买♥♥第一本书的时候
I, uh, I guess I've always been attracted
我觉得我应该一直很喜欢
to the written word. If-if there were books,
书写的文字 如果是书的话
I was a-readin', and if, uh...
我就会想要读 如果
I'm sorry, what was your question?
不好意思 你的问题是什么来着
I didn't ask one.
我还没发问呢
Wonderful.
很好
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表