and the end.
收
Wow, I can't, uh, seem to keep
看来我无法阻止
this family out of the hospital.
这家人进医院啊
Listen, Peggy, if, if you think that I did something
Peggy 如果你觉得我做了一些事
that may have caused your heart attack, I'm sorry.
可能导致你心脏病发作的话 我很抱歉
Oh, please, don't flatter yourself.
拜托 别高估了自己
You couldn't kill me if you tried.
你想杀都杀不死我
Well...
好吧
well, then why are you so mad at me?
那你为什么那么生我的气
Just drop it.
算了 别提了
Well, I think...
我觉得
I think we both know I'm not going to do that.
我觉得我们都知道我不会坐视不管的
We worked side by side for six months straight
我们连续六个月并肩合作
and you won't sit next to me for a three hour van ride?
但你却不愿意跟我一起坐三个小时的车
Peggy, it's actually six hours round-trip.
Peggy 其实往返需要六小时
Well, I'm sorry it's such a hardship for you.
我很抱歉 这事对你来说这么艰难
You know, I thought that's what friends do together.
我以为这是朋友会一起做的事
Friends?
朋友
Never mind.
算我没说
No, no, no,
不 不 不
I just have never thought of us that way.
我从来没有这样想过我们之间的关系
I just need a minute to kind of roll it around in there.
我只是需要点时间消化一下
I like it.
我喜欢
You know? Friend.
你懂的 朋友
I regretted it as soon as I said it.
一说出口我就后悔了
Well, no take backs.
不许反悔哦
You know what I like to do to my friends?
你知道我喜欢对我的朋友做什么吗
To hug 'em.
拥抱
I like to hug 'em.
我喜欢拥抱他们
I liked you better
我更喜欢那个
when you were trying to kill me.
想杀了我的你
Are you guys hugging?
你们在拥抱吗
I am so high.
我出现幻觉了
What a crew, huh?
这群人啊 是吧
Don't worry, we won't have
别担心 我们不用
to ride back with these girls.
和她们一起搭车回来
They're getting the early shuttle.
她们坐的是早班车
Why aren't we getting the early shuttle?
为什么我们不坐早班车
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Once these old biddies warm up the slots,
等这些老太太把老虎机弄热乎了
we'll have the pick of the litter.
我们就知道哪台更好了
Plus, at midnight, it's half off shrimp.
而且 午夜虾半价
Boy, a long van ride and midnight shrimp.
长途旅行和午夜虾
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Does it get any better?
还能再美好点吗
See?
对吧
And you didn't want to come.
你之前还不想来呢
Who is this, Peggy?
这个是谁 Peggy
My daughter-in-law.
我儿媳妇
I thought you didn't care for her.
我以为你不喜欢她
No, it's my other one.
不 那是我另一个儿媳妇
You don't have another one.
你没有另一个儿媳妇
Come on, we got three hours ahead of us.
拜托 我们还剩三个小时
You going to make this awkward?
你想把这件事搞得很尴尬吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表