Mike Mike, my husband.
还能是哪个Mike 我老公呗
Sweetie, I don't want to pee on your parade,
亲爱的 我不想扫你的兴
but I don't see him as the climbing type.
但是我看Mike不会喜欢爬山的
Yeah, I see him more as a burrowing creature.
是啊 我一直认为他是个穴居生物
No, he's coming along. You know, at his own pace.
不 他一直在进步 按他自己的节奏
He's just a little slower 'cause of his thick blood.
他只是稍微慢一点因为血液粘稠嘛
Thick what?
什么粘稠
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, it's a whole thing.
那是一整套理论
He'd have to explain it to you.
他得亲自给你解释
I think it's sweet that you believe in him. Thank you.
我觉得你信任他是很贴心的 谢谢
Even though he's given you no reason to at all.
即使他没有给你任何值得信任的理由
Ooh, the boss is buzzing.
老板叫唤了
Okay, ladies, take those to go.
好了 女士们 带上走吧
We got to get a move on.
我们得出发啦
Ooh, she is in a mood!
噢 她发脾气了
Vince, is Molly home?
Vince Molly在家吗
No, she's out walking with the girls.
没 女人们一起出去散步了
What do you know about electronics?
你懂电子产品吗
Let's put it this way:
这么说吧
I pushed the wrong button on the remote
我按错了遥控器上的一个键
and been stuck watching Law & Order
刚才的一个小时都不得不
with Spanish subtitles for the last hour.
看西班牙字幕的<法律与秩序>
Damn it.
该死的
Que es su problema?
你有什么问题吗
It's this damn step counter. I got to figure out
是这个该死的计步器 我要想办法
a way to change the numbers.
把上面的数字改掉
You're not gonna like my suggestion, but how about walk?
你可能不会喜欢我的建议 但你觉得 走走路怎么样
No, I need to make the number lower.
不 我要让数字小一点
I-I put it on Samuel and apparently he never sits down.
我让Samuel戴着这个计步器 看来他一会也没坐
The son of a bitch logged seven miles.
这个畜生走了七英里
That is not a believable number for you, my friend.
这数字放在你身上不怎么可信啊
Don't you think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
No, that's why I got to roll back the mileage
这就是为什么我得在Molly看见前
before Molly sees it.
把英里数调小
Well, unless it's a 67 Buick on your wrist,
好吧 除非你手腕上是辆67年的别克
I can't help you.
不然我也帮不了你
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
哎哎哎哎
Hey!
嘿
There they are. The street walkers.
看谁回来了 走街女们
Guess who just walked 8,213--
猜猜谁走了8213
no--
不
14 steps?
8214步
Wow, that is great. I'm so proud of you.
喔 太棒了 我为你骄傲
Yeah, how'd you do today? With what?
你今天做得怎么样 做什么
With your walking.
走路呀
Oh, that is a very good question that has a very sad answer.
哦 这是个好问题 有着令人伤感的答案
I... I lost the damn counter
我 我把该死的计步器弄丢了
and I am sick about it.
我很懊悔
Oh, that's okay.
哦 没关系的
And I was doing so good, too. It's true.
我做得也很好 这是真的
He sure was sweating when he came in here.
他进来的时候的确汗流浃背
You know what, just give me your phone. Okay.
把你的手♥机♥给我 好
Why?
你要干嘛
Oh, you just go to the app
哦 你只要进入这个应用
and you hit a button and it'll find your wristband.
按这个键 它就会找到你的腕带
No, don't do that.
不 不要这样做
Why not?
为什么不
Well, because, I mean, maybe whoever found it
嗯 因为 我是说 可能捡到它的那个人
needs it more than me.
比我更需要它
Oh, God, that poor, poor man.
天啊 那他也太可怜了
The call's coming from inside Vince.
铃♥声♥从Vince身体里发出来的
Sit up.
坐正
Rule number one: never give a broad your phone.
首要原则 绝对不要把手♥机♥交给女人
You walked seven miles?
你走了七英里
Mike, that is amazing.
Mike 这太不可思议了
How did you find enough time to walk that far?
你怎么有足够的时间来走这么多路
You know, now that I think about it,
我现在想起来了
this-this could have happened
我让Samuel带了几分钟
when I put it on Samuel for a few minutes.
可能是那时候变成这样的
I mean, who knows how much he put on that thing?
我是说 谁知道他到底让计步器增加了多少英里数
Seven miles?
七英里吗
About seven miles, yeah.
差不多七英里
Mike. Come on, I was doing it for you.
Mike 我是为了你才这么做的
Aw.
奥
No, there is no aw Here.
不 这没什么好感动的
Mike, what is the big deal?
Mike 到底有什么问题
The big deal is that
问题在于
I don't like that this thing is tracking my every movement.
我不喜欢这个东西一直监测着我的每一个动作
I-I feel like I've been LoJacked.
我感觉自己好像被安装了追踪装置
Okay, come on, just give it another shot.
拜托 就再尝试一次
I promise it's fun.
我保证会很有意思的
I mean, look,
你看
come on.
动起来
Huh? Huh?
哈 哈
What's not fun about this?
这样不好玩吗
This... is not fun to me.
这 对我来说不好玩
It's stupid.
很傻
You want to see fun? Watch this.
你想看看什么叫好玩 看着
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼
Okay, I tried.
好吧 我试过了
You just stay here and sit on your ass.
你就待在这儿 坐在你的大屁♥股♥上吧
Ass.
白♥痴♥
Molly, come on...
Molly 别这样
Want to call Samuel to chase after her?
你想打电♥话♥让Samuel去追她吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I thought we should clear the air.
我想我们应该把话说清楚
I would like that.
我很乐意
Okay.
好
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
A bowling ball.
一个保龄球
Not a bowling ball.
不仅仅是"一个"保龄球
Your bowling ball that I bought for you three Christmases ago.
这是三年前我买♥♥给你的圣诞礼物
The orange Lady Brunswick that you never used.
橙色的女式保龄球 Brunswick牌 你一次也没用过
But did I get angry?
但是我因此生气了吗
Nope.
没有
I realized it wasn't your thing,
我意识到这不是你的菜
and I let it go.
我就随它去了
Let it go.
随它去吧
Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I just wanted us to be healthy
我只是想让咱们俩健康点
and I thought I figured out
我以为我找到了一种
a fun way for us to do it together.
有意思还可以让我们一起努力的方法
Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
It's not as easy for me as it is for you.
这对我来说不像你做起来那么容易
You know that I have...
你知道我
If you say thick blood one more time,
要是你再说一遍"血液粘稠"
I'm gonna splatter it all over the floor.
我就让你血溅三尺
Yeah, well, good luck, it runs like maple syrup.
祝你好运 我的血会像枫糖浆一样根本溅不开
Look, I'm just saying
我只是想说
I don't like exercising as much as you do.
我不像你那么喜欢运动
Nobody likes exercising.
没人喜欢运动
They like how they feel when they're done.
人们喜欢运动完以后的感觉
In other words, when they're not exercising.
换句话说 人们喜欢的是不运动时的感觉
Honey, I know how hard it is to get started up again,
亲爱的 我明白万事开头难
but it is worth it.
但这值得
Look at all these clothes.
看看这些衣服
They're too big! I'm getting rid of them.
太大了 我要全都丢掉
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表