Previously on Mike & Molly...
前情提要
This is Frannie.
这是Frannie
Former student of mine.
我以前的学生
She's homeless. And pregnant.
她现在无家可归 还怀孕了
And she's telling us how she robs cars.
她正在讲她怎么劫车
You're gonna come home with me,
你跟我回家
and you can stay there until we figure this out.
在我们想出对策前 你可以住在我家
God, no, no, you-you don't have to do that.
不 不 你不必这样做
I certainly am not gonna put you out on the street to raise a baby.
我不能让你在大街上养这个孩子
Oh, I'm-I'm not keeping the baby.
我不会留着这个孩子
I'm giving it up.
我打算把孩子送走
Oh.
噢
I want it to have a safe home
我希望他有个安全的家
and a chance at a good life.
可以过上好的生活
I'll take it.
孩子我要了
I'll take that baby.
我要这个孩子
Oof, good dinner, Ma.
谢谢晚餐啦 老妈
Sorry about the slim pickin's.
粗茶淡饭真是亏待你们了
Slim pickin's?
粗茶淡饭
It's like a Vegas buffet.
简直像是拉斯维加斯的自助餐啊
The only thing missing is Wayne Newton.
就少了Wayne Newton(拉斯维加斯歌♥手)表演而已
I can pop in his 8-track.
我可以放他的混合专辑
Uh, dinner without the show is fine.
不用演出助兴吃饭也挺好的
Ma, we just didn't come over for food.
老妈 我们来不是光为了吃
We, uh, we have some news.
我们 我们有件事要告诉你
Oh, no, did my doctor call you?
噢 不是吧 是不是我的医生给你打电♥话♥了
What?
什么
He said my stool sample was fine,
他说我的大便样本正常
but I know there was something fishy about it.
但是我就觉得有点不对劲
On top of that, the bastard wouldn't even give me back my Tupperware container.
除此之外 那个混♥蛋♥还不把我的特百惠保鲜盒还给我
Aw.
恶
Ma, you got to stop taking in samples
老妈 除非医生问你要
unless the doctor asks for them. Okay.
你别再随便送样本给人家了 好吧
Can we please get off this topic forever?
我们能不能永远别讨论这个话题了
And get back to our news.
回到我们要说的事上吧
Here.
给
Open this. I think you're going to be very happy.
打开看看 我肯定你会很高兴的
What the hell are you doing?
你搞什么鬼
I just want to catch your reaction, Ma.
我只是想记录下你的反应 老妈
Oh, great, now I got to act happy?
真棒 现在我还得表现得很高兴
Oh, wonderful, a dog toy.
噢 真好啊 狗狗玩具
Thank you, the dog will love it.
谢谢了 狗狗会很喜欢的
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
It is not a dog toy.
不是狗玩具
Well, I'm not gonna chew on it.
我是不会用它磨牙的
But who is gonna chew on it?
那么谁会用它磨牙呢
Oh, my God, did you get me another dog?
天哪 你又给我买♥♥了只狗吗
All right, let's go about this another way.
好吧 让我换个方式跟你说
Molly and I are gonna be shopping for diapers soon.
Molly和我不久就需要去买♥♥尿布了
So my doctor did call.
这么说我的医生确实打电♥话♥了吧
I give up.
我放弃
Okay, the diapers are not for you,
好吧 尿布不是给你买♥♥的
they're for a baby, okay?
是给宝宝用的 好吗
And that's a rattle for a baby
那是个宝宝的摇铃
because we're adopting a baby, a human baby.
因为我们要收养一个宝宝了 一个人类宝宝
You're gonna be a grandma.
你要做奶奶了
She's starting to track it.
她在消化你的话
Or she's having a stroke.
要不就是中风了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna be a grandma?
天哪 我要做奶奶了
I'm gonna be a grandma!
我要做奶奶了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Mike, are you seeing this?
Mike 你看到了吗
I didn't see it. I didn't see anything.
没看到 我什么也没看到
Well, uh, sweetie, Frannie's fully-clothed.
亲爱的 Frannie穿着衣服呢
Come on, it's just my belly.
没事的 只是我的肚子
I see yours every time you reach up into the cupboard.
你每次抬手开碗橱的时候我都能看到你的肚子啊
Very funny.
真好笑
Wow!
哇哦
That is cool!
好酷啊
So, there's the baby's head.
这里是宝宝的头
Ooh, you've got a cute little pea head!
你有个好可爱的小豌豆脑袋
And those are its knees curled to its chest.
这是他的膝盖蜷缩在胸前
It looks like he's gonna cannonball out of the there.
看来他是想像炮弹一样发射出来
Everybody out of the splash zone.
大家快闪出喷溅区啊
It's gonna be a mess!
会一团糟的
Okay, I, I do see, how you t...
好吧 我明白了
I'm sorry. That was disgusting.
对不起 我说的太恶心了
So, uh, do you want to know the sex?
你们想知道宝宝的性别吗
Absolutely. No.
当然了 不
Oh, come on.
不是吧
No, Mike, I want to be surprised.
不行 Mike 我想要个惊喜
Okay, well, then-then she can just tell me.
好吧 那她可以只告诉我
No, because if I know you know, it's gonna make me crazy
不行 因为如果我知道你知道了 那会让我抓狂的
and then I'll drive you crazy because I know you know.
然后我就会把你逼疯因为我知道你知道了
I know. So no.
我知道 所以不行
Okay.
好吧
Well, I will say...
好了 我可以说
that he or she is a very healthy-looking baby,
他或者她是个很健康的宝宝
and appears to be right on schedule.
看起来会按照预产期时间出生的
Great. So, we're still on for the 15th?
太好了 那应该还是15号♥吧
Oh, give or take a few days.
就那几天吧
Good. 'Cause my job in Portland starts on the 19th.
很好 因为我在波特兰的工作19号♥就开始了
My friend's band is playing
我朋友的乐队在那里演出
and I'm handing out flyers and dancing on a speaker.
我得去发传♥单♥还有在音箱上跳舞
Wait, is that the great job opportunity
等等 这就是你说的生完孩子以后
you were talking about after the baby?
那个绝好的工作机会吗
Twerking on a amp for a grunge band?
给垃圾摇滚乐队在音箱上跳电臀舞
Uh, no, they're actually death metal.
不是 他们其实是死亡金属摇滚
Oh.
噢
And they're starting their Pacific Northwest tour,
而且开始在美国西北部巡回演出了
so I'm getting in there on the ground floor.
我打算去先从底层(地上)做起
That's probably also where you'll be sleeping.
可能到时候你还得睡地上
No.
不
No, they said I could sleep in the van.
不会的 他们说我可以睡在货车里
Oh, well... great.
噢 好吧 不错
Young girl sleeping in a van behind a seedy bar.
年轻女孩睡在破烂酒吧后面的货车里
Cool.
酷
Okay.
好了
We got beets for vitamin C, leeks for vitamin K,
这里面有富含维生素C的甜菜头 含维生素K的韭菜
radishes for calcium,
补钙的小萝卜
and a banana so you can bring yourself to choke it all down.
还有一根香蕉帮助你咽下去
Wow, uh, it's like licking the bottom of a lawn mower.
哇哦 简直像在舔除草机的底部
Oh, come on, it is not that bad.
不会吧 没那么难喝
Mmm.
嗯
Vitaminy.
好多♥维♥生素啊
Hey, is that a smoothie?
嘿 那是奶昔吗
Yeah, packed with everything good for you.
是啊 全是对你健康的好东西
Ooh, thanks for the heads up.
噢 谢谢提醒哈
Ms. Flynn is making sure the baby eats healthy.
Flynn老师是想宝宝吃的健康些
Unfortunately, I am the delivery system.
不幸的是 我是运输渠道啊
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Hey, where's my half a cheesesteak?
嘿 我剩的一半奶酪牛肉三明治呢
I went through the fridge
我扫荡了冰箱
and got rid of all the unhealthy stuff.
把不健康的东西都处理了
And by "Got rid of" You mean...
你说的"处理"是指
It's gone, Mike.
都没了 Mike
Ha-ha!
哈哈
I think I'm going to go take a nap.
我还是去小睡一会儿吧
Okay, well, if you want a snack, let me know.
好的 你要是想吃零食就告诉我
I made you chocolate pudding with avocados and cacao.
我用牛油果和可可粉给你做了巧克力布丁
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表