Officers responding for backup, arriving at the scene.
警员已抵达现场支援
All right, all right, stand down.
好了 好了 戒备解除
We got this covered.
我们搞定了
This is why you two boys called for immediate backup?
你们俩就为这个请求紧急支援
Two adorable ladies having a pillow fight?
两位可爱女士的枕头大战
Hey, you weren't here.
嘿 刚才你是没看见
It was like Ali-Frazier,
简直像拳王阿里大战Frazier
if Ali cheated on Frazier with the UPS girl.
起因是阿里背着Frazier和快递女孩出轨了
What? These two little peanuts?
什么 就这俩小丫头片子
Aw. Who won?
噢 谁赢了
Polly Pocket or Strawberry Shortcake?
八宝盒还是草莓娃娃啊
You want some, too, bitch?!
想尝尝我的厉害吗 贱♥人♥
Man, control your suspect!
伙计 看好你的嫌疑人
All right, get 'em out of here. We'll secure the area.
好了 把她们带走吧 我们会保护好现场的
Uh, you sure you two can handle an empty apartment?
呃 你确定你们俩能搞定一个空屋子吗
No, no, no, no, no, no. You heard him, Ramirez.
别 别 别 别 别 你听到了 Ramirez
Housekeeping will take it from here.
剩下的保洁可以搞定了
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
Put some mints on the pillow.
记得枕头上放点薄荷糖啊
You know, I am getting a little sick
Seely整天表现的高我们一等
of Seely always acting like he's better than us.
真是烦死我了
I mean, just 'cause you get a commendation from the mayor
是啊 就算得过市长的嘉奖
and back-to-back marksmanship awards
和连续射击大奖
doesn't mean you're a better cop.
也不能说明他做警♥察♥做的比我们好啊
It kind of does.
多少能说明点
Is that your stomach?
是你肚子叫吗
I don't know.
说不好
Still can't tell.
还是说不好
Shh. I think it's coming from that closet.
嘘 好像是从壁橱里传来的
I'll be damned.
我了个去
I always thought lesbians were cat people.
我一直以为女同性恋喜欢养猫呢
Who put this dribble of milk back in the fridge?
谁把这么点儿牛奶放回冰箱了啊
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm off White Russians.
我又不喝"白色俄♥罗♥斯♥"
I'm sorry, I can't stand jug-bottom milk.
对不起 我受不了壶底的牛奶啊
Same with the heels of the bread.
也不喜欢一条面包的两头
They're nothing but the ass cheeks of the loaf.
那简直就是一条面包的屁♥股♥蛋啊
Aw, my baby's got a picky tummy.
我的宝贝有个挑剔的肚肚哈
Oh! Joyce, please.
Joyce 别这样
I'm full of milk.
我一肚子牛奶啊
The saddest thing happened at work today.
今天工作上发生了一件惨事啊
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
真遗憾 亲爱的
Would a thimbleful of milk help you?
喝几滴牛奶会不会好受一点
Unfortunately, no.
可惜不行啊
There was a domestic disturbance
有场家庭纠纷
and both parties ended up getting taken into custody,
然后双方都被抓了
and the cutest little dog you have ever seen got left behind.
留下了一个你见过的最可爱的小狗狗
Aw. Aw. I don't like where this is going.
啊哦 我不喜欢这话题的走向
I know how you feel about dogs, Joyce,
我知道你不喜欢狗 Joyce
so I took her to the shelter and left her there.
所以我把她送到收♥容♥所♥去了
Poor thing.
好可怜
Yeah.
是啊
That better be your stomach.
最好是你肚子在叫
Did I mention that this story has a happy ending?
我忘了说了这故事可有个快乐的结局啊
Oh! I had to go back and get her.
我又回去把她带回来了
Look at that face.
看看这小脸
Look at this face. No.
看看我的脸 不行
I don't want a dog in this house.
我这里不许养狗
Come on, it's just for a couple of days
别这样 就呆几天嘛
until her mommies post bail.
等她的妈妈们保释了就行了
And they had outstanding warrants
她们还有未解决的
for receiving stolen property, didn't they?
收受赃物问题哪 对不
Yes, they did.
可不是嘛
Oh, what a sweet little princess.
多可爱的小公主啊
Do you know her name?
你知道她的名字吗
Birdie.
Birdie
Oh! Hello, Birdie.
你好啊 Birdie
Oh.
噢
Well, maybe she doesn't like women.
可能她不喜欢女人吧
She has two moms.
她可是有两个妈妈
Joyce, can we keep the dog, please?
Joyce 我们留下她吧 好吗
We'll walk her, we'll feed her,
我们会带她出去散步 喂她
and if she craps in the yard,
如果她在院子里拉屎
I'll flick it over the fence to the neighbor's.
我就把屎扔到篱笆那边邻居家
Hey, she won't be any trouble.
她不会给你添麻烦的
I promise.
我保证
Pretty please...
求你了
Oh, all right.
好吧
But I don't want to see it, I don't want to smell it,
但是我不想看见它 不想闻到它
and keep her off of the furniture.
还有别让它靠近家具
Same deal I had when she brought you home.
她带你回来的时候我也是这规矩
I'll make her up a little bed.
我去给她做个窝吧
Uh, I got one out in the car.
我车里就有一个
Come on.
来吧
You know what I think?
知道我在想啥吗
I think you and I are gonna be best pals.
我觉得我们会成为好朋友的
Best pals, I can tell already.
好朋友哦 我已经感觉到了
You want to go in the kitchen with me and get some bacon?
想和我一起去厨房♥吃点培根吗
Huh?
哈
Let's go into the kitchen and get some bacon.
我们去厨房♥吃点培根吧
Well, that's the kitchen.
那边是厨房♥
You don't know,
你不知道
but I'm gonna go get you some bacon.
但是我会去给你拿点培根的
Okay, Mom, keep an eye on her.
好了 妈妈 看好她啊
I'm gonna get her some bacon.
我去给她拿点培根
She's a little standoffish.
她有点冷淡啊
My wine.
这是我的酒
My wine!
我的酒
No...
别
Oh!
噢
Mike...
Mike
What? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么了
Are you okay, girl?
你没事吧 丫头
Your girl just kicked me out of bed.
你的丫头刚把我踢下床了
What is she doing in here?
她怎么在这里
Oh, I went down to check on her in her crate,
我下楼看看她在笼子里怎么样
and I couldn't stand to see the poor thing
我真不忍♥心看她
locked up behind bars.
被关在笼子里啊
You're a cop, you lock people up every day.
你是个警♥察♥ 你天天都把人关笼子里
Yeah, people.
是啊 关的是人啊
Not pretty girls who like their bellies rubbed.
不是喜欢被抓肚皮的小美女哟
If she's gonna stay, then she's got to move over.
她要是想留下 那就过去一点
Come on.
快点
Come on, ro-- move over.
快点 过去一点
Come on.
快点
Come...
快
Come on...
快点
come on...
快点
Seriously?
不是吧
All right, how about, uh,
好了 不然这样吧
I sleep in the middle
我睡在中间
and I'll spoon her and then you spoon me.
我抱着她 你抱着我
All right.
好吧
Obviously, she wants some alone time with you.
明显她只想和你单独相处
Never thought I'd lose you to somebody named Birdie.
真没想到我会把你输给一个叫Birdie的
Just for the weekend.
就周末嘛
Oh, boy, somebody has awful breath.
天哪 某人的嘴好臭
Don't worry. Tomorrow, you can use my toothbrush.
别担心 明天你可以用我的牙刷
Oh, look at this one.
看看这张
She's just sitting on the floor.
她在地上坐着
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表