I'm sure he's fine.
我确信他没事的
Right, Vince? I don't know.
是吧 Vince 我可不知道
Sometimes even the nicest guys lead a double life.
有时候正人君子也有别样生活哦
Remember that preacher from Florida?
还记得那个佛罗里达的牧师吗
Had three different families.
有三个不同的家庭
One of the wives found out,
其中一个妻子发现了
fed his gonads to a gator.
拿他小♥弟♥弟♥去喂了鳄鱼
Come on, Mike barely has enough energy for one family.
拜托 Mike连一个家庭都搞不定
This is not helping.
你说的这些并没有安慰到我
Oh, God. Mike!
哦 天啊 Mike
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I went for a little walk.
我去走了一小会
But... 25,000 steps?
走了2万5千步
That... that-that's 13 miles.
那得 那得有13英里啊
Yeah. 11 intentional, two 'cause I got lost.
本打算走11英里的 结果迷路又绕了2英里
Are you...
你真
Your poor feet must be killing you.
你的脚一定痛死了吧
Oh, not at all.
噢 一点也不
I haven't felt them for hours.
它们都失去知觉好几个小时了
You didn't have to do this for me.
你不需要为我做这些
Oh, I did.
不 我需要
I really did,
我确实需要
'cause I sure as hell didn't do it for me.
因为我太确定我不会为自己做这事
This may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done.
这可能是别人为我做过的最甜蜜的事了
And guess what.
知道吗
You and I are going bowling tonight. Tonight?
我们俩今晚去打保龄球 今晚
No. Maybe... maybe another night.
不不不 不然改天吧
Maybe another night.
改天再说
I'm just glad I got all this walking over with.
我只是很庆幸终于把走步这事搞定了
Yeah...
额
It's... it's never really over.
其实 其实这事是不可能完全搞定的
All right, well, since we're being honest,
好吧 既然我们都坦诚相待
I'm probably gonna keep fighting you on this.
那我可能会一直在这事上反抗你
Oh.
噢
I love that you still think you have a choice.
真是爱你觉得自己还有得选的小样
We gotta start parking farther away from Abe's.
我们得开始把车停远点了
I'm never gonna hit my goal today.
我今天是肯定完不成目标了
Look at you: hitting goals, parking far.
看看你 为了目标 把车停远
You're giving that thick blood a run for its money.
是想和你的粘稠血液一较高下啊
I'm telling you, Carl,
我告诉你 Carl
once you start exercising, you feel those endorphins,
只要一开始锻炼 你就能感觉到脑内的内啡肽
you're not gonna want to stop.
让你根本不想停下来
Thank you.
谢谢啊
I'll think about that sage advice
我周末参加铁人三项的时候
while I'm running my triathlon this weekend.
会好好考虑这个明智建议的
Just let me have this.
就不能让我得瑟一下嘛
Okay, I gotta get some steps in. You want a warm-up?
好了 我得开始走走了 咖啡要热热吗
I would. All right.
好啊 好的
As long as you're chasing those endorphins,
既然你要追随你的内啡肽
I'll take a Danish, too.
我还要个丹麦面包
One Danish, coming up.
一个丹麦面包 来咯
Uh, what's going on?
呃 发生什么了
Mike finally figured out what his feet are for.
Mike终于明白他的脚是用来干什么的了
Aw, baby's first steps.
嗷 小宝宝学会走路了
Are those going to table six?
这些是六号♥桌的吗
I'd be happy to walk them over for you.
我很乐意帮你送过去
Yes. All right. I got this.
是的 好嘞 我来端
Why don't you take a load off?
你干嘛不在这好好歇一会
Thank you. All right,
谢谢你 好了
I'll check on that two-top in the corner, too.
我还会去看看角落那张两人桌的
They're getting a little antsy.
他们有点着急了
I think they're ready to order.
看上去是准备点菜了
So, what's good here?
好吧 这都有些什么好菜
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表