plus I was sleeping through the night at six weeks.
而且我才六周大就能一觉睡到天亮
Yeah, 'cause she didn't want to deal with you.
是啊 因为她不想管你
Well, better to be ignored than smothered.
被忽视总比被缠到窒息要好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your mom can't stand to be away from you.
你妈妈一步都离不开你
She wanted to go with us on our honeymoon.
她想跟我们一起去度蜜月
She had never been to Paris.
她从来没去过巴黎
Well, maybe you should take her for our anniversary.
那我们周年纪念的时候你带她去好了
You know what,
你知道吗
I think Birdie might be right about you.
也许Birdie对你的感觉是对的
You're not very nice.
你一点都不友好
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm gonna go snuggle with my best gal.
我要去跟我的好姑娘相互依偎
Oh, I thought your mom already left.
我还以为你妈妈已经走了
I've been nothing but nice to you!
我对你一直很友好
I'm telling Mom you were on the couch.
我要告诉妈妈你在沙发上面
Oh, leave her.
让她去吧
She's sweet.
她这么可爱
When did you turn?
你什么时候叛变了
When I realized she looks exactly like Vince.
当我发现她跟Vince长得一模一样的时候
That's who it is.
原来是他啊
They got the same underbite and everything.
他们的兜齿啊什么的一模一样
All I know is, I don't care if a dog likes me,
我只知道 我不在乎狗喜不喜欢我
because I like me.
因为我喜欢我
Well, I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
But why doesn't that dog like me?
那狗为什么不喜欢我
Why are you letting this get to you?
你为什么这么在意这事
Because it's like when you pick up a baby and it starts crying.
因为这就像 你抱起一个婴儿 然后他就开始哭
It makes you start thinking
这会让你觉得
there's something wrong with you.
你是不是有什么问题
Ugh. I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
You two cried all the time when I held you.
以前我抱你们的时候 你们哭个不停
At first, I thought it was me.
起先我还以为是我的问题
Then I realized it was the cigarette smoke.
后来才发现是因为烟
You smoked around us?
你在我们旁边抽烟
Not after that. I just held you less.
那之后就没有了 我就很少抱你们了
God, you were needy babies.
你们当时真粘人
Isn't that the deal with babies?
婴儿不是都这样吗
They kind of need stuff from ya?
需要人照料
Oh, yeah. They're a real pain in the ass.
就是 烦死了
But that's the job.
但这就是我们的工作
You know, keep the kids alive till they become interesting.
在孩子变得有趣之前 要保证他们活着
Why did you even have us?
你为什么要生下我们
It's what people did back then.
当时的人都是这样过来的
You know, like feathering your hair
就像给头发编羽毛
or littering on the expressway.
在高速公路上乱扔垃圾
Important thing is, I love you now.
重要的是 我现在是爱你们的
Should we believe her?
我们应该相信她吗
What choice do we have?
我们还有其他选择吗
Kraft Singles and a jar of applesauce?
芝士片和一罐苹果酱
That is the saddest lunch I've ever seen.
这是我见过最惨的午餐
Yeah, Birdie ate my first lunch off the counter.
Birdie把我放在流理台上的午餐吃了
It was so cute,
很可爱
but she's gonna have trouble passing that sandwich bag.
但是那个装三明治的袋子她可难消化了
So, now, are you gonna dip the cheese in the applesauce
你现在是要拿芝士片蘸苹果酱
or roll the applesauce in the cheese like a burrito?
还是像墨西哥卷饼一样用芝士片卷苹果酱
You sound interested.
你听起来很感兴趣
You want to trade for half your lunch?
要用你一半午餐交换吗
Sure. I got quinoa salad with tuna.
行啊 我的是金枪鱼藜麦沙拉
I'm good.
算了
Mikey!
Mikey
Hey! Ma, what are you doing here?
嗨 妈 你来干嘛
I was across the street at the Sam's Club.
我刚刚在对面的山姆会员店
You bent over the other night,
有天晚上我看见你弯腰
and I saw you might need new briefs.
我觉得你可能需要几条新内♥裤♥了
Ma, you didn't have to do that...
妈 你不需要做这些
here at work.
我在工作呢
Of course I did. I wanted to make sure they fit.
我当然需要 我要确定你穿上合身
Hey, Ma, while you're here, not for nothing,
妈 正好你今天在这儿 我说这话是有原因的
but next time you're over at the house,
下次你来我家的时候
try not to say horrible things to my wife.
尽量别对我老婆说难听的话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That shot you made about what kind of mother she'd be.
你之前说的她会成为一个怎样的母亲那话
She knew what I meant. What'd you mean?
她知道我什么意思 你什么意思
That she'd be a horrible mother.
她会是一个非常糟糕的母亲
I don't know how she'd take that wrong.
我不懂她怎么会误会
Look, Molly's gonna make a great mom.
Molly会是一个好母亲
It's not her fault that she hasn't had the best example.
没有学习的榜样也不是她的错
That's true.
这话是真的
They don't have the kind of relationship that we have.
她们可没有我们之间的这种关系
Right. Ah, darn it.
也对 见鬼
Ooh, here, give me that.
来 给我
You're making a mess. Ugh.
你搞得脏兮兮的
I guess I'm just gonna have to step up
我想我只能挺身而出
and try to be more of a role model for her.
成为她学习的榜样
Yeah, show her what a healthy, mother-child relationship should be.
对 让她看看健康的母子关系是什么样的
I wouldn't show that to anyone.
我不会让任何人看到这个
Wait, wait. Do the airplane.
等等 等等 做飞机那个
Okay, let's go over this one more time.
我们再来做一遍
When I say "Joyce" you do what?
我说"Joyce"的时候 你该怎么做
Joyce!
Joyce
Good girl.
真乖
And when I say, "good-bye, honey!"
我说"再见 宝贝"呢
Ah, good girl!
真乖
Mike was right-- you are smart.
Mike是对的 你真聪明
Hey. Hi. I'm glad you're both here.
嘿 嗨 你们都在 太好了
I got some bad news.
我有个坏消息
Birdie's moms made bail this morning.
Birdie的妈妈今早保释出狱
They want her back tonight.
她们今晚就要带她回家
Oh. There's nothing you could do?
你什么都做不了吗
You're a cop. You're above the law.
你是一个警♥察♥ 凌驾于法律之上
Plant something on 'em.
栽赃她们
It's already done. Look, we knew this day was gonna come.
事情就这样了 我们都明白这一天总是要来的
We could say the dog ran away.
我们可以说狗跑掉了
I'll take her, lay low till things cool off.
我带她躲着 直到事情风平浪静
You get a dog that looks just like Birdie,
你去找一只跟Birdie一样的狗
run her over with your car a few times...
用车碾她几次
Vince!
Vince
I'm sorry! I'm spinning out here!
对不起 我只是想拖延一下时间
What's going on?
出什么事了
We got to take the dog back.
我们必须把狗还回去
I'm sorry. Are you?
我很遗憾 真的吗
Yes! Are you?!
真的 真的吗
Yes! All right!
真的 够了
We're all a little raw right now.
我们现在都有点难过
Vince, grab her stuff, and I'll meet you in the car.
Vince 把她的东西拿着 在车里等我
I can't do it. It's too painful.
我办不到 我的心好痛
Well, I can't do it either.
我也办不到
Give me the leash.
把绳子给我
Wa-Wa-Wait. What-what are you gonna do to her?
等 等等 你 你想对她做什么
She already hates me. I'll do it.
她已经讨厌我了 这事我来吧
She'll probably be happy to get away from me.
她说不定会开心地从我身边跑开
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, well, I guess this is it.
就这样了
You-you got to go home now.
你 你要回家了
We can't keep you anymore.
我们不能留住你
I'm... Oh, I'm gonna miss you so much.
我 我会想你的
Oh, cut it out!
够了
You're making this harder than it is.
别让我更伤心了
Now-now go on!
你走吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表