Look, Vince, seriously,
Vince 说真的
you don't have to do all this, okay?
你不必做这些
I'm-I'm fine. Just let it go.
我很好 别再想它了
All right.
好吧
I won't bother you.
我不打扰你了
Enjoy your paper.
好好看报纸
Uh, um, I'm gonna take off.
我走了
Oh, if Joyce asks,
如果Joyce问起来
just tell her I went to DQ to get a dipped cone.
就告诉她 我去DQ买♥♥加料蛋筒了
Ho! Do I know my boy? Come for that.
我太懂你了 来吧
All right, now this is about the ice cream,
这仅仅是因为冰淇淋
and nothing else.
不为别的
You got it, champ.
知道了
And if you lied about that dipped cone,
要是你在加料蛋筒这事上说谎
you're a dead man.
你就完了
Come on, please?
拜托
No!
不
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Now that you told me you could do it,
你跟我说了你可以做的
it's all I can think about.
我现在脑袋里都是这个
Well, it's not gonna happen.
不可能
That's not fair.
这不公平
You walked in on me doing it.
你之前撞见我做那个
Well, who's fault is that?
那是谁的错呢
You should've locked the door.
你应该把门锁着的
Please? Don't make me beg.
拜托 不要让我求你
Fine.
好吧
If you brag to your friends about it,
如果你跟你朋友吹嘘这事
I am never doing it again.
我绝不会再做一次
I won't say a word.
我绝不会说一个字
Oh my God! It's even cuter than I thought!
我的天 比我想的还要可爱
It's actually really cathartic.
这还挺通便的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表