She's on the porch.
她在门口
She's on the porch!
她在门口
I cannot believe you guys would do this without talking to me!
我不敢相信你们没有跟我说就做了这事
Frannie... Wait, wait, if you're gonna follow her, take the phone.
Frannie 等等 如果你要跟着她的话 把手♥机♥拿着
I'm just gonna say it
我只能说
we suck at surprises.
我们在制♥造♥惊喜这事上烂透了
So Bloomington, huh?
布卢明顿 是吗
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
I hear it's nice.
听说很不错
It's not.
并没有
That's what I hear, too.
这个我也听说了
Listen, kid,
听着 孩子
I know what you're going through.
我明白你现在的遭遇
I got a half brother that hates my guts, too.
我也有个恨透我的兄弟
I convinced him to invest
我说服他把全部财产
every penny he had in a pyramid scheme.
都投到非法传销里
Lost his house, everything.
他的房♥子没了 什么都没了
Ended up living in the box the skin care products came in.
最后只能住在装护肤品的纸箱子里
I'm glad we got out when we did.
幸好我们脱身了
Yeah, we did okay.
是啊 我们干得还不错
Believe me, I didn't want to leave Frannie.
相信我 我当初并不想丢下Frannie
I was young and I had to get out of that house.
我那个时候年纪小 我必须离开那个家
I mean, I could barely take care of myself,
我连自己都照顾不了自己
let alone a seven-year-old.
更别说一个七岁的小朋友
Listen, nobody here's judging you for running out.
没人在指责你离家出走
Oh, God.
老天
Can't tell you how many times I drove around
不知道有多少次
with a packed suitcase in my car.
我带着一个打包好的行李开着车离开
What? I thought you were always talking about taking that stuff to Goodwill?
什么 你不是每次都说要把那些东西捐给慈善超♥市♥吗
Well, I couldn't tell you I was thinking of leaving.
我总不能跟你说我准备离家出走吧
Geez, what-what kind of mother would that be?
哪有当妈的会那样啊
All right, maybe in hindsight,
仔细想想
we shouldn't have gone behind your back.
我们不应该背着你行事
Or through your duffel bag.
或者翻你的行李
We were, we were concerned about you,
我们很关心你
and-and we thought that if you could reconnect with your sister
我们是想如果你可以和你姐姐重新联♥系♥上
she could help you out after you had the baby.
她可以在你生下孩子后帮帮你
I don't need her help.
我不需要她帮忙
I have a plan.
我有自己的计划
The go-go gig in Portland?
去波特兰表演摇摆舞
Honey... that plan blows.
亲爱的 这个计划很糟糕
What, you got a better one?
你有更好的计划吗
Yes, upstairs sitting on our couch.
有啊 就坐在楼上沙发上
It's too late for that.
太迟了
Is it?
是吗
You know, Frannie, when I told your sister what you were going through,
Frannie 当我们告诉你姐姐你的遭遇时
she dropped everything and drove straight up here.
她放下所有事情 直接开车过来
You know, I can't even get my sister to drive me to the airport.
我都没法让我妹妹开车带我去机场
Just talk to her.
跟她谈谈吧
Give her a chance.
给她个机会
But... you know what?
但是 你知道吗
It's your decision and if you want me
这事你做主 如果你想让我
to go upstairs and tell her to leave, I will.
上楼叫她走 我会的
Tell her to leave. No!
叫她走 不行
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会这么做的
Now get up there and talk to her.
现在起来去跟她谈谈
Fine!
好吧
Don't give us that look, young lady.
别做那个表情 小姑娘
Get up there!
上楼去
I think we're gonna be good parents.
我觉得我们肯定是很棒的父母
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, here we go.
来了
A little decaf lemon zinger to ease things along.
来点无咖♥啡♥因♥的柠檬草茶 缓和一下气氛
Now, I threw out all the cookies,
我把所有的饼干都丢了
so I just poured a little All-Bran in a bowl there.
所以我就在碗里倒了点全麸食物
Enjoy.
慢慢享用
Thank you.
谢谢
You're very welcome.
不客气
Remember, this isn't going to be easy.
要记住 这不是易事
You know? This is about healing.
这是在疗伤
Quiet is okay.
不说话也可以
Silence is fine.
沉默也没什么
You can't fill every minute of every single second with chitter chatter
毕竟你不能每分每秒都说个不停
and stories and... Molly!
或是讲故事 还有 Molly
Yup! Okay, all right.
好了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
我先不打扰你们了
What was that? Did you...?
你刚才说什么 你
We didn't say anything.
我们什么都没说
Oh, great.
很好
I'll just be in the kitchen if you need me.
你们需要我的话 我就在厨房♥
Healing.
疗伤
Okay? Healing.
疗伤
Mending broken fences.
修补残破的围墙
The olive branch goes back to the Roman...
象征和平的橄榄枝要回到罗马了
Molly. Yup, yeah, yeah.
Molly 来了 来了 来了
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know. It's really awkward out there.
我不知道 外面气氛好尴尬
Well, I'm sure the All-Bran will fix that.
我相信全麸食物会搞定的
I'm just glad they're out there talking together.
我很高兴她们能坐在一起好好谈谈
I mean, hopefully they'll find something to bond over.
希望她们能找点什么事请拉近关系
I mean, they both hate their parents.
她们都讨厌她们的父母
Seems like a pretty solid foundation to start.
看起来已经打下了很坚实的基础
I don't know if this is the right time to say this,
我不知道现在说这个合不合适
but can we switch rooms?
我们能交换下房♥间吗
There are two people and we got five of us
那边只有两个人 这边有五个人
jammed in here like animals.
像动物一样挤在这里
I'm fine, I'm just worried about you guys.
我还好 我只是担心你们
So...
所以
How far along are you?
你还有多久生
Please don't make small talk.
请不要跟我闲聊
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
You don't want to hear my apologies,
你不想听我道歉
you don't want to hear why I left...
你不想听我说为什么我离开
It's not gonna undo what you did.
这不能改变你所做的事情
Frannie, I know that.
Frannie 这个我知道
I've just missed you so much.
我只是很想你
You don't think I've missed you?
你以为我不想你吗
You were more of a mother to me than mom ever was.
你比妈妈更像我妈
She says, "You were more of a brother to me than Tom ever was."
她说"你比Tom更像我哥"
Who's Tom?
谁是Tom
Maybe he's the father of the baby?
也许他是孩子的爸爸
The plot thickens.
故事情节更丰富了
No, that can't be right.
肯定不对
Mike, get out of there.
Mike 起开
All right, Maura's talking.
好了 Maura在说话
She said, "You're my sister and I've always loved you."
她说"你是我的妹妹 我一直爱着你"
Frannie says, "I love you, too."
Frannie说"我也爱你"
That is so sweet.
真好
Molly, we don't say that enough.
Molly 我们之间这个说得不够多
Quiet!
安静
Okay, Maura's telling her that
Maura告诉她
she can come live with her in Indiana.
她可以和她一起住在印第安纳州
Oh, there's a hug.
她们拥抱了
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Okay, they're talking again.
她们又开始说话
Maura says, "I have a great job,
Maura说"我工作很棒
wonderful husband.
老公也很好
We both want to help you raise the baby."
我们可以一起帮你养这个孩子"
Wait, what?
等等 什么
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表