Aw.
噢
Oh, what are you doing down here?
你在底下干嘛
I thought you'd be sleeping it off.
我还以为你要睡一觉消消气呢
I did. It's almost noon.
我睡了 现在都快中午了
Oh, I guess I was sleeping it off, too.
我想我也睡觉消气了
Oh, just a heads up,
提醒你一句
there's another bin of Polaroids over there somewhere.
那边某个地方还有另一盒拍立得照片
I think it's labeled "Mom's Box"?
上面好像写着"妈妈的盒子(私处)"
Oh, you know what, actually, I was looking for this.
你知道吗 实际上 我正在找这个
Oh.
噢
My old Underwood.
我的旧打字机
Oh, boy,
哦 老天
I hauled this thing all over the globe
当我在泛美航♥空♥推餐车发花生的时候
when I was pushing peanuts for Pan Am.
我拖着它环游了世界
You know, I saved all those letters you wrote to us.
我把你写给我们的信都留着
Ironically, they're also in something
讽刺的是 那些信也被放在一个盒子里
labeled "Mom's Box"?
上面写着"妈妈的盒子"
I'm gonna let the grandkids sort that out.
让孙子们来清吧
You had a very unique way of describing the world.
你描述世界的方式真是独树一帜
I think those letters are probably part of the reason
我想 那些信也许是我想要成为作家
I wanted to become a writer.
的一部分原因
You never told me that.
你从没跟我说过这个
Yeah.
是啊
Look, about the house, I-I get it,
关于房♥子 我懂了
I-I know why you're not giving it to me.
我知道你为什么不给我
You do?
你知道
Yeah, because I'm the screw-up,
因为我一团糟
and Victoria's the together one,
Victoria才是人生赢家
and she's gonna take better care of the house than I would.
她会比我更好地照料这所房♥子
No, she's not.
不 她不是
She's gonna sell it before I'm cold in the ground.
我尸骨未寒她就会把它卖♥♥掉
Well, wait a minute, if you know that,
等等 如果你知道会这样
then why are you giving it to her?
那你为什么要给她
Is this 'cause she has stocks?
是因为她有股票吗
I'm giving it to her,
我给她
so you'll have no choice but to get the hell out.
你就别无选择只能离开了
You want me to leave?
你想要我走
Of course, I do.
我当然想
I want you to spread your wings,
我想让你张开翅膀
see the world, live your life...
看看这个世界 活出自己的人生
but not until mine's over.
但要在我的人生结束之后
'Cause I can't imagine this house without you.
因为我无法想象没有你的家
That is the sweetest, and...
这是你对我说过的
and most dysfunctional thing you've ever said to me.
最感动 最不正常的话了
Thanks.
谢谢
Boy, I thought Mike and his mom
老天 我以为Mike和他妈妈
had a messed up relationship.
之间的关系才是一团糟
Yeah, but they let it all out.
是啊 但是他们表现出来了
We keep ours hidden, like civilized people.
我们深深地藏起来了 像文明人一样
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, say you lose a limb,
假如你四肢少了一个
you think it's waiting for you up in heaven?
你觉得它会先上天堂等你吗
Yeah, I'm sure they got a whole basket of them.
我敢肯定那儿有一大筐肢体
Need a leg, take a leg.
想要条腿 就拿走
What about this, say I die, Molly remarries,
如果是这样呢 假如我死了 Molly再嫁了
now who gets her up there,
天堂谁能继续和她在一起
me or the squirrely bastard
是我 还是 那个靠近我那
who moved in on my grieving widow?
悲伤的遗孀的臭混♥蛋♥
Oh, I never even thought about that.
我从来没想过这个
My first wife Bunny's gonna be up there.
我的第一任老婆Bunny会上天堂
Joyce sees her, she'll rip the halo right off her head.
Joyce如果看到她 会把她头上的光环活活扯掉
If she's not already with Molly's dad.
如果她还没有跟Molly爸爸在一起的话
It's been 30 years.
都过去30年了
He's got to have another broad up there by now.
他身边现在肯定有了别的女人
I mean, he's in heaven, he's not dead.
他是在天堂 他又不是死了
I guess we'll just have to prepare for anything.
我们要为任何事情都做好准备
Well, if I go first,
如果我先走了
I'll try to send you a sign, give you the lay of the land.
我会试着给你个信♥号♥♥ 报告下形势
Like haunt me?
比如做鬼缠着我吗
No, like a...
不 比如
a yellow butterfly landing on your nose.
一只黄蝴蝶停在你的鼻子上
Wh-what is that gonna tell me?
那是要告诉我什么
That I'm still here with you.
我仍然跟你在一起
Yeah, whatever.
好吧 随便
You be a ladybug.
你就变成瓢虫
I-I like ladybugs.
我喜欢瓢虫
I'm not being a ladybug.
我才不要变成瓢虫
It's an eagle or nothing. Okay.
如果不是老鹰 我就不干了 好的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表