I'll set it out so it actually turns brown.
我会想办法把它弄成棕色的
Ha-ha!
哈哈
You know what? I'm good.
没事 不用了
I actually got at Mike's cheesesteak
其实垃圾没扔出去的时候
before the trash went out.
我把Mike的奶酪牛肉三明治吃了
Just say it.
你就说吧
Ha-ha!
哈哈
What... I'm... kind of worried about her.
那个 其实我有点担心她
Why? The cheesesteak was wrapped in foil.
为啥 那个牛肉三明治是用锡纸包着的
Plus, it's always better the second day.
而且隔天更好吃啊
No, I'm talking about what Frannie's gonna do after the baby.
不是 我是指Frannie生完孩子以后要做的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
She's got that big Portland plan.
她不是有她的波特兰大计划吗
Sleeping in the creepy van?
睡在恐怖的小货车里
I mean, what are we supposed to do,
我们该怎么办呢
wait around for till someone knocks her on the head
就这样等着有人敲晕她
and makes a suit out of her skin?
把她的皮剥了做衣服吗
I mean, 'cause that's where my mind goes.
我一想就想到这里了啊
Boy, you go to some dark places.
天哪 你的思想也太阴暗了
You wouldn't last a day in here.
你要是在我脑子里一天都撑不下去
Listen,
听着
Frannie's already said she doesn't want to live with us,
Frannie已经说了不想和我们一起住
so the best thing we can do is support her crazy choices.
所以我们能做的就是支持她疯狂的选择
Yeah, but what if she ends up pregnant again?
是啊 但是如果最后她又怀孕了怎么办
Then we fly her back home and get our hands on another baby.
那我们把她接回来 再收养一个宝宝呗
No.
不
We're gonna do the right thing and help Frannie figure out
我们得做正确的事 等Frannie生完宝宝以后
a better plan for after the baby.
帮她想个更好的计划
After that, if she ends up knocked up,
再然后 如果她还是怀孕了
then we're clean and we're on to baby number two.
那就不是我们的错 我们可以再收养二号♥宝宝
We're good people.
我们是好人哪
We really are. Ah.
我们真是好人 啊
Where'd you get that? I thought we were out of donuts.
你哪儿来的 我以为甜甜圈吃完了
Oh, I got it earlier.
我早些时候拿的
I'm saving it for later.
留着晚会儿吃
You can't save it for later.
你不能留着晚会儿吃
Who says?
谁说的
Donut protocol.
甜甜圈守则啊
You either eat it at the time,
要不你就马上吃
or you leave it for someone else to take.
要不你就留给别人吃
But I wasn't hungry when I took it.
但是我拿的时候不饿啊
Then you shouldn't have taken it.
那你就不该拿
But I know I'm gonna want it later.
但是我知道我晚会儿会想吃的
Then you roll the dice and hope that it's there later.
那你就应该冒个险希望一会儿还有剩的
But it wouldn't be there later.
但是肯定不会有剩的啊
Exactly. Because someone wants it.
没错 因为别人想吃
Donut protocol.
甜甜圈守则
Do you want it?
你想吃吗
Of course I want it!
我当然想吃了
But I'm eating healthy.
但是我在健康饮食
Why do you think I'm so mad about it?
不然你以为我为啥这么生气啊
Mike?
Mike
Oh, hey, Mol, how you doing?
嘿 Mol 你来了
Yeah.
恩
I think I've got the answer to our problems.
我找到解决问题的办法了
Frannie's got an older sister.
Frannie有个姐姐
What? That's great.
什么 那很好啊
How come she never mentioned it?
她怎么从来没提过
Well, I sense from the letter that, you know,
我是从信里发觉的
they're not exactly on speaking terms.
不是她明确说出来的
Wait, the sister sent you a letter?
等等 她姐姐给你写信了吗
No, Frannie about a year ago.
不是 是一年前给Frannie写的信
And Frannie let you read the letter?
Frannie让你看信了
Well, she didn't let me not read it.
她没让我不看信
Wait, something's not adding up here.
等等 好像有点说不通啊
Yeah, who just leaves a letter lying around?
是啊 谁会把信到处乱放啊
I don't know, I... it could've been laying on the desk.
我怎么知道 可能就放在桌子上
It could've been in a duffel bag under her bed.
也可能放在床底下的行李袋里
Is this really what you want to get into right now?
你现在真的想跟我讨论这个问题吗
Okay, all right.
好吧 算了
Okay, her name is Maura DuVall, okay?
好吧 她叫Maura DuVall
And she lives in Indiana.
住在印第安纳州
Well, what do you want us to do?
你想让我们做什么
I want you to stop hassling me and do your police thing.
我想让你们别再盘问我 去做你们警♥察♥的工作
I mean, run her name and check her e-mails, tap her phone.
查查她的名字 她的邮件 监听一下她的电♥话♥
It's 2016, invade her privacy.
都2016年了 尽情侵犯她的隐私吧
Oh. I got it.
我找到了
Maura DuVall in Gary, Indiana.
印第安纳州加里市的Maura DuVall
Oh, damn it, we're too late.
见鬼 我们晚了一步
She died last year.
她去年死了
Oh, no.
噢 不
92 years old.
享年92岁
God bless her heart.
上帝保佑她
So are you saying that her parents had children 80 years apart?
你是说她的父母隔了80年才要了二胎吗
Could've been a second wife.
可能是第二任妻子呢
Or it's the Maura DuVall who is 28,
或者是住在布卢明顿市的
lives in Bloomington,
28岁的Maura DuVall
and is originally from Chicago.
籍贯是芝加哥
Bingo.
肯定是
Yeah, these computers are amazing.
是啊 电脑真是神奇啊
You know, it's how I found out
我是用电脑发现了
that there's three Carl McMillans in town.
城里有三个叫Carl McMillans的
Yeah, you know, I keep trying to get us all together,
我一直想跟他们聚聚
but they just don't seem interested.
但是他们好像不太感兴趣
It's ringing.
电♥话♥通了
Yes, is this Maura DuVall?
你好 请问是Maura DuVall吗
Uh, this is Officer Michael Biggs from the Chicago Police Department.
我是芝加哥警署的警员Michael Biggs
I am calling in regards to your little sister, Frannie.
给你打电♥话♥是想谈谈你妹妹Frannie的事
Oh, no, no, calm down, ma'am, she's fine.
不是 不是 冷静点 女士 她没事
She's pregnant and I have her in my basement.
她怀孕了 现在在我家的地下室
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Ma'am, calm down!
女士 请冷静
All righty.
好了
Have a seat right here, little lady.
在这坐好 亲爱的小姐
Why are you both smiling at me?
你们为什么都在对我笑
It's creepy.
好渗人
Oh!
噢
We have some exciting news.
我们有一个激动人心的好消息
Wait, wait, wait, don't-don't tell, don't tell her yet.
等等 先别 别告诉她
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
Okay, we're rolling.
好了 开始录了
Okay.
好的
Don't ask us how we know,
别问我们怎么知道的
but we found out that you have a sister in Indiana.
但是我们发现你在印第安纳州有一个姐姐
Uh, that's your exciting news?
这就是激动人心的好消息吗
Uh, well, no, the exciting news is that we talked to her
不是 好消息是 我们跟她谈过了
and she would very much like to see you.
她很想见你
Really?
真的吗
Okay, well then she shouldn't have left me
那她就不该在十年前抛下我
high and dry with my parents, ten years ago.
留我一人与父母在一起
Okay, all right.
是的 是的
She did mention that you might be a little angry with her,
她的确提过 你也许会有点生她的气
but that was a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的事了
Uh, yeah, yeah, I was ten years old
我当时才十岁
and she left me alone with those Bible-thumping lunatics.
她留我一人独自面对那两个讲道说教的疯子
And I'm sure that she would love to tell you that she is sorry,
我相信她很想跟你道歉
if you were ever willing to talk to her,
如果你愿意和她谈谈的话
say in a safe and, perhaps, neutral environment.
在一个安全又中立的环境中谈谈
Please don't tell me she's here.
不要告诉我她就在这儿
Right here, no.
不是在这里
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表