Mmm, another great dinner, Ma.
又一顿美餐哪 老妈
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢 Mikey
Makes me feel good to know you get
我很高兴我儿子一星期
at least one decent meal a week.
起码能吃上一顿像样的饭
Well, you know I cook for him.
你知道我也给他做饭的呀
I know.
我知道
Peggy, healthy food can be delicious, too.
Peggy 健康的食物也可以很美味的
Right, Mike?
对不 Mike
Yeah, that's what you keep telling me.
是啊 你就是这样一直给我洗♥脑♥的
Hey, by the way, what are you doing
对了 顺便问一下 下周三
next Wednesday at 5:30 a.m.?
早上五点半你有事吗
Um, let's see.
我想想啊
Unless I get a paper route I will be sleeping.
如果我不用去送报的话 那我就是在睡觉
Mm.
嗯
My church group is taking a van to the casino in Rockford.
我的教会社团要一起坐车去罗克福德的赌场
I could use a seatmate
我需要个邻座
and maybe we could go halfsies on a penny slot.
或许还可以平摊一下玩老虎机的费用
Wait a minute, is this next Wednesday?
等下 是下个周三吗
I actually have a real excuse why I can't go.
我真的有去不了的理由
I got tickets for that pl... I got tickets for a play.
我买♥♥了 呃 我买♥♥了戏票
Oh, yeah, you're going to see that thing about werewolves.
是啊 你要去看那个狼人什么的
I'm, well, I'm going to see a play at Steppenwolf.
我是去荒原狼剧院看演出
It's the most, it's the most famous theater in Chicago?
芝加哥最著名的剧场
Right, and thank you for not making me go.
对对 谢谢你没强迫我去看
All right, I'll go to your werewolf play,
好吧 我去看你的狼人剧
but next time we do my thing.
但是下次就得参加我的活动了啊
Wait, what? If you're going to take a trip
等下 啥 如果你和我妈一起出行
with my ma, can I have the guys over for cards?
我可以请朋友们来玩牌吗
No, we're not taking a trip together.
不 我们没有要一起去旅行
So, I go to your dumb play and you do squat for me?
我去看你的白♥痴♥剧 你啥也不愿意为我做
I never asked you to come to the play with me.
我从来没让你和我一起看剧啊
Oh, fine, after I rearranged my whole schedule.
太好了 我把所有行程都改了你又这样说
You didn't change anything.
你啥也没改啊
So, is that a no on poker? Yes.
这么说不能玩牌了吗 是的
So that's a yes on poker? No.
是可以玩牌吗 不行
All right.
好吧
Don't snap at him.
别凶他
You're the one promising him things
是你答应了他
and then taking them away.
又反悔的
All right, we're done. Dinner's over.
好吧 无话可说了 晚餐结束吧
Oh, fine, go ahead and go.
好 走吧走吧
Cut into the only time I spend with my son all week.
赶紧剥夺我一周和我儿子仅有的相处时间吧
There it is.
又来了
Okay, if you're not being a bully,
好吧 你不是做恶霸
you're playing the martyr.
就是装可怜哪
You know why I don't want to take a trip with you?
你知道我为什么不想和你一起出行吗
Because you are 100% pure uncut misery.
因为你会百分百纯粹地折磨人啊
You suck the joy out of any situation.
你有本事把任何情况都变得不开心
You are a joyless fun-sucker. Yeah.
你就是个阴郁的扫兴者 没错
All right.
好啦
Let me have it, Peggy.
向我开炮吧 Peggy
Okay, vomit up the bile like you always do.
像平常一样向我发泄吧
Tell me why I'm such a horrible, ungrateful daughter-in-law.
痛诉我为啥是个可怕的 不知感恩的儿媳妇
Mom?
老妈
Oh, faking a heart attack.
假装心脏病发作
Classic fun-sucker move.
经典的扫兴者伎俩啊
Molly, she's not faking.
Molly 她不是装的
Call 911.
快打911
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Oh, I can't... I hate this purse.
我找不到 我恨这个包
I can't find anything.
啥也找不到
Use the landline.
用座机
Good idea. Good idea.
好主意 好主意
It's okay, Ma. It's okay.
没事的 妈 没事的
Keep listening to my voice.
坚持住听我说话啊
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Okay, I dialed my cell phone.
好吧 我打我的手♥机♥
When it rings, pick it up and then dial 911.
等它响了 赶紧拿起来打911
Just call 911!
直接打911
Better.
这样更好
Hey. How's she doing?
嘿 她怎么样了
Well, she seemed to come around in the ambulance
她好像是在救护车上恢复知觉了
and when the paramedic opened her shirt,
当急救人员解开她的衬衣时
she slapped him and called him a pervert, so...
她扇了他一巴掌说他是变♥态♥
Well, that's a good sign.
是个好现象
So, so what happened?
到底怎么回事
Excellent question.
问得好
I mean, really excellent, uh, question.
真的问得很好
Who, who knows whatever actually,
谁知道 到底
really is ever happening.
是怎么回事呢
Eh, you know.
你懂的
So she just keeled over, right out of the blue?
她就毫无预兆突然晕倒了吗
Yep, yep, yep, yep.
对 对 对 对
I mean, we were, we were talking
我们正在讨论
about taking a, a trip together to the casino.
一起去赌场
And our, our schedules weren't, weren't quite lining up.
但是我们的计划不是太合拍
And um, you know, she may have started
呃 你懂的 她开始有点
to get a, a little bit upset about that, but...
有点生气 但是
Oh, so, you were fighting.
原来你们在吵架啊
That makes more sense.
这样更能说得通
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
We were not fighting.
我们不是在吵架
We were having a spirited conversation.
我们只是在激烈地交谈
So you were really giving it to her.
这么说你是真给她颜色看了
No.
没
No.
没
Why am I on trial here?
干嘛都在这审讯我啊
I mean, Peggy had a heart attack.
Peggy犯了心脏病
We are all very concerned.
我们都很关心
End of story.
就这样而已
Got it. You weren't even there.
明白了 你当时根本不在场
You could say you were with me and Joyce.
你可以说你和我和Joyce在一起
Yeah, we were playing rummy.
对 我们在玩拉米纸牌
This helps us, too.
对我们也有好处
No, nobody's helping anybody.
不 谁也不用帮谁
I didn't do anything wrong.
我又没做错事
Hey.
嘿
Hey, how is she?
嘿 她怎么样了
What'd the doctor say?
医生怎么说
It was a mild heart attack.
轻微的心脏病发作
She's resting, they're going
她在休息
to keep her overnight for observation,
他们要她留院观察一晚
but we should be able to bring her home tomorrow.
但是明天应该就可以接她回家了
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Thank god.
谢天谢地
How are you doing? I've been better.
你怎么样 现在好多了
I'm just, I'm glad she's okay.
我很高兴她没事
Me, too.
我也是
Me, me, too.
真的是哟
You know, Carl, we've seen it all on this job.
Carl 你知道我们工作中见的多了
But when it's your mother laying on the ground,
但是当看到自己的妈妈躺在地上
nothing can prepare you for that.
见过再多也没有心理准备
Yeah, it's a good thing you were there.
是啊 你在那儿真是万幸
Damn right.
可不是嘛
I'm such a terrible son.
我真是个糟糕的儿子
I had to drag myself over to that Sunday dinner.
我原本还是不情不愿的去吃那顿周日晚餐呢
Hey, come on now.
嘿 别这样
It's not just about your mother, all right.
这也不能表示你对你妈不好啊 对吧
You drag yourself everywhere.
你去哪儿都是不情不愿
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表