in this uncomfortable situation.
尴尬地坐着
I don't care.
我又不介意
I'm a loose cannon.
我就这么我行我素
Okay. I think... I think I proved my point.
我想 我想我已经证明自己的观点了
Sorry!
不好意思
Are we done here?
闹完了没
Are you done playing big hero?
你才闹完了没 还想充英雄吗
Look, I was just trying to be a good cop.
我只是想当个好警♥察♥啊
I can't help it if people are impressed by that.
如果别人觉得这样很赞 我也没办法啊
What people?
"别人"
Those idiots at work?
就你那帮蠢死了的同事
You used to make fun of them.
你以前还开他们玩笑
You said they gave cops a bad name.
你说他们抹黑了警♥察♥的名声
Well, that was before they accepted me
那是在他们接纳我
into Scar Club.
进"疤痕俱乐部"之前的事
Scar Club?
"疤痕俱乐部"
Are you listening what comes out of here?
你听听你自己说了些啥
Look, Seely made up that stupid name, not me.
这蠢名字是Seely取的 又不是我
Look, I wasn't trying to scare you.
我不想吓到你
I just wanted you to be proud of me.
我只是想让你以我为荣
When am I ever not proud of you?
我什么时候不以你为荣了
Well, you looked a little iffy
我跟你说Carl去买♥♥刨冰时
when I told you my wallet got stolen
我钱包被偷了的时候
while Carl was out getting us snow cones.
你当时表情可不那么"以我为荣"
Okay, it was not your finest moment,
你当时状态不好嘛
but I've never not been proud of you.
可我真的一直以你为荣啊
I guess I could pull back a little bit.
好吧 我会收敛一点的
You still gonna find me sexy if I'm not Super Cop?
如果我不是"超级警♥察♥"了 你还觉得我性感吗
Oh, yeah.
当然咯
I mean, I didn't want to say anything,
我也不想做出太多评价
but Super Cop was a bit of a selfish lover.
但真心的 做为爱人 "超级警♥察♥"有点太自私了
Okay, come...
好了 好了
There's plenty of room!
旁边大把位置
Go around!
绕着点走不行吗
Ooh, we got taillights out.
噢 这家伙尾灯坏了
Let's go.
我们上吧
See if this punk's feelin' lucky.
看这个混♥蛋♥还觉不觉得自己很得意
Look at this. An extra large coffee so I stay alert,
看吧 我今天买♥♥了杯超大杯咖啡来提神
and an apple for my snack.
还有一个苹果当零食
Or, as I like to call it,
或者也可以这么称呼
nature's snow cone.
"大自然的刨冰"
I heard that was the banana.
"大自然的刨冰"不是香蕉吗
No, that's nature's burrito.
不 香蕉是"大自然的墨西哥卷饼"
Oh, and... anybody grabs this off the dashboard,
哦 对了 如果还有人想从仪表板上顺走我钱包
they're taking me with it.
得把我也顺走
Oh, like when they tie a restroom key to a cinder block.
就跟把厕所钥匙绑在砖头上一个原理
Hold up there, chief.
你给我站住
What?
怎么了
You don't think I saw that?
你真当我看不见啊
Empty your pockets.
把你兜里的东西拿出来
What?
卧♥槽♥
You know, the guy who owns this store
你要知道 这店主开店
is trying to make a living to support his family.
是为了养家糊口
When you steal from him,
当你从这偷东西
not only are you breaking the law,
你不仅违了法
you're taking food off of his table.
你拿的还是别人的血汗钱
Am I going to jail?
我要坐牢吗
That's up to you, little man.
这得看你表现了 小伙子
You want to keep going down this path?
你还想偷别人东西吗
No. Good.
不想 那就好
So here's what we're gonna do.
接下来 我们就这样处理吧
You come in here the rest of the week, after school,
这星期你放学之后就过来
and mop this guy's floor for him. Yes, sir.
给店主拖地 好的
And I'm gonna stop by every day
我每天都会过来看看
to make sure you're here. Okay.
你有没有干活 好的
Beat it. I don't want to see you around here anymore.
走吧 以后别让我在这见到你
Except after school when you're supposed to be mopping!
除了你放学之后得过来拖地
Look at you.
看看你
Teaching a kid a lesson
给小孩子好好上了一课
and finding a way to not eat that apple.
还找到了借口不吃那颗苹果
I got my partner back.
我的老搭档终于回来了
Pay for your coffee, Carl.
Carl 你咖啡还没给钱
All right. Honest mistake.
好了 无心之过而已
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表