Thank you.
谢谢
Pretty bold choice not tipping that barista.
不给咖啡师小费还挺大胆的
Okay, I'm sorry, I tip for good service,
我很抱歉 但是服务好我才会给小费
and in what world does it take 20 minutes
做一杯简单的咖啡
to make a simple cup of coffee?
怎么会花20分钟
Holy moly, that is good.
我的天 好好喝
I told you he was an artist.
我跟你说了 他是个艺术家
Look what he wrote in the foam.
看他在泡沫上写的字
"Thank you for your patience."
"感谢您耐心等待"
Well, I'm a horrible human being.
我做人太糟糕了
No, you're not, honey.
不 你没有 亲爱的
You're just cheap.
你只是很小气
I'm not cheap.
我才不小气
You know what? Watch this.
你知道吗 看好了
Hello there!
你好
A little something for...
这是一点小意思
Oh, you know what? That's actually a 20.
不好 这是一张20的
She thought it was a single.
她以为是张1块
No, I thought it was a five.
不 我以为是张5块
which is so very generous, but, um...
给5块也是非常慷慨的 但是
Okay, well, that's a $20 for you.
这张20给你了
And you owe me 15 bucks.
你欠我15块钱
Ms. Flynn?
Flynn女士
Yeah.
是我
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yeah, you were my favorite teacher.
是的 你是我以前最喜欢的老师
Oh, that is so sweet.
你这么说真好
You don't know who I am.
你不知道我是谁
Not a clue.
一点都不知道
It's okay.
没事
Uh, last time you saw me, I was ten years old,
你最后一次见我的时候 我只有10岁
uh, I had no front teeth, and I had a pirate patch
我那个时候没有门牙 戴着一个海盗眼罩
to cover my lazy eye.
治疗我的弱视
Frannie DuVall!
Frannie DuVall
Yeah. Present.
是的 到
Oh, of course I remember you.
我当然记得你
I don't remember that.
我不记得还有那个
Sweetie, I wouldn't cover that up with a sign.
亲爱的 我不会用牌子遮住它
You'd make a lot more money.
孕妇要到的钱更多
When did you... or, you know, how did you...
你什么时候 嗯 你怎么
I mean, not how. I know... I know how.
不是怎么 我 我知道怎么
Um... hey.
嘿
We were just talking about grabbing a-a bite to eat.
我们正说要去吃饭呢
Would you... would you like to come with us?
你要跟我们一起吗
We just ate.
我们刚刚吃过了
We're gonna eat again.
那就再吃一遍
What do you say, you in?
怎么样 来吗
Yeah, that... that would be great actually.
好啊 再好不过了
Okay.
好的
Well, maybe we could get a cocktail, too.
我们还可以去喝鸡尾酒
Victoria, she's, like, 17.
Victoria 她才17岁
Well, they're not gonna card a pregnant girl.
没人会查孕妇的身份证
Come on, sweetie.
来吧 亲爱的
Let's grab all your filthy stuff.
把你的脏东西都带上
I don't know if you'd hang out with those hobos
我不知道你会不会跟西塞罗市桥下的
under that bridge on Cicero, but last Christmas,
流浪汉一起玩 但是去年圣诞节
I was the guy who left a bag of Whopper Jr.'s under there,
我就是那个在那里留下了一袋汉堡的人
so, you know...
所以
...you're welcome.
不用谢
Vince, she's our guest.
Vince 她是我们的客人
Don't talk to her.
别跟她说话
There you go.
给你
Okay, turkey sandwich.
火鸡三明治
I almost made you a PB and J,
我差点给你做了一个花生酱果酱三明治
but then I remembered you had a nut allergy.
但是我想起来你对坚果过敏
You have a good memory.
你记性很好
Well, you were my first EpiPen.
我的第一支肾上腺素笔打给了你
And my second.
还有第二支
And I'm so sorry about those walnut brownies,
关于那些核桃布朗尼 我很抱歉
but, in my defense,
但我得说
you shouldn't have called it a "Peanut allergy"
如果你是对整个坚果家族都过敏
if it included the entire nut family.
你就不应该称它为"花生过敏"
So, when's your baby due, Frannie?
你的预产期是什么时候 Frannie
Uh, they said at the clinic
诊所说
something like six weeks from now.
差不多还有六个星期
Wow! That's coming up in about...
那就是差不多
Six weeks.
六个星期
Oh, kid, it's got to be rough out there on those streets.
孩子 在街上的日子可不好过
Wh-what do you use for protection?
你用的什么保护措施
Mom, she obviously didn't use protection.
妈 她明显没有用保护措施
I'm sorry for her ignorance.
我为她的无知道歉
I'm just saying,
我是说
I don't leave the house without a steak knife in my purse.
我出门时一定会放一把牛排刀在包里
You try to rob me, or talk in a movie theater,
想要抢劫我 或者在电影院说话的人
you're gonna see the blade.
就会知道我刀锋的厉害
I just hope your throat doesn't close up around all these nuts.
我只希望你不会对这些疯子(坚果)过敏
Uh, so...
所以
How's a kid like you survive out there?
你这样的孩子在外面怎么生存
I do what I got to do.
做我该做的
Um, some days I make enough money off
有时 人们给我的钱
of what people give me, and sometimes
足够我生活 有时
I got to get a little more... creative.
我要去做点创造性的事情
Mm, like, uh, Mary Magdalene creative?
就像抹大拉的玛利亚那样的创造性吗
Ew! Mom!
噢 妈
And by "Ew," I mean no one's judging you.
我"噢"的意思是没人在批判你
Yeah... no, I meant more like "Stealing" Creative.
不是 我是指"小偷小摸"那样的创造性
Okay, thank God, 'cause I was... I was judging you a little bit.
感谢老天 我刚刚有一点点批判你
I'm-I'm not proud of it,
我并不为此感到骄傲
but I've shoplifted and stuff like that.
不过我一直在商店之类的地方偷东西
You know, you would be surprised
你们知道吗 你们会非常惊讶
how often people leave their cars unlocked.
人们有多么经常不锁车
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你们好吗
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Uh, this is Frannie.
这是Frannie
Former student of mine.
我以前的学生
She's homeless. And pregnant.
她现在无家可归 还怀孕了
And she's telling us how she robs cars.
她正在讲她怎么劫车
All right.
好了
I got Frannie all set up on the couch.
我把Frannie安顿在沙发上了
You sure we can trust her down there alone?
你确定我们能放心让她一个人在下面吗
She's not gonna steal anything.
她不会偷东西的
And if she does, you've been looking for a reason
如果她偷了 你就有借口
to buy a new TV.
买♥♥新电视了
Well, if that's the case,
如果真是这样
we can throw in the microwave,
我们可以把微波炉扔进车里
I'll drive her to the pawn shop myself.
我亲自开车带她去当铺
She's a sweet kid in a tough spot.
她是一个处于困境的好孩子
I couldn't just walk away.
我不能坐视不理
I mean, I'm her favorite teacher.
我毕竟是她最喜欢的老师
Her words, not mine.
她的原话 不是我说的
Everybody loves fourth grade.
每个人都喜欢上四年级
They don't teach you the hard stuff yet. Really?
老师还不会教很难的东西 真的吗
State capitals?
州首府
Times tables?
乘法表
That is core knowledge, baby.
这些是核心知识 宝贝
What about her parents?
她的父母呢
I mean, do they even know where she's at?
他们知道她现在在哪吗
Frannie said they kicked her out of the house.
Frannie说他们把她赶出了家门
I mean, they basically just wrote her off.
他们基本上跟她断绝关系了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表