I think it's your low center of gravity, just...
我觉得是你的重心太低了 所以
Well, she deserves better.
她值得更好的对待
I mean, she raised me all by herself
她靠着食堂的工作
on a lunch lady's paycheck.
一个人把我拉扯大
Do you know how hard that is?
你知道那有多难吗
Mm. They sacrifice everything for us.
嗯 她们为我们牺牲了一切
And what do we do for them? Nothing.
而我们为她们做过什么呢 什么也没做过
Actually, I bought mine a Kindle
其实 我给我妈买♥♥了Kindle
and a well for her village.
还给村子造了口井
So speak for yourself.
所以你说你自己就得了
I'm telling you, man, this is a wakeup call.
我跟你说 兄弟 这真是次预警啊
I'm getting a second chance with her.
我有了第二次机会
I'm not going to take it for granted.
我不会把它当理所当然的
Good for you. I'm not going to let things go unsaid.
那不错 我不会再把事情都憋在心里了
I'm going to make sure she knows how I feel.
我要让她知道我的感觉
As you should.
应该的
And if you love somebody, tell them.
如果你爱谁 就告诉他
It doesn't cost you nothing.
又不费什么事
Mike.
Mike
Don't say it, Carl.
别说了 Carl
Man, don't flatter yourself.
别自作多情了
I was going to ask you to pass me the salt.
我只是想让你把盐递给我
Thank you.
谢谢
And I love you.
还有我很爱你
All right.
够了
Vince, how we doing?
Vince 弄得怎么样了啊
Just finished.
刚刚搞定
So you got the bench and the handrails in the shower?
你已经把浴室里的长椅和扶手都装好了吗
Check.
是的
And that elevated toilet seat is in
那个马桶增高垫也弄好了
and works like a charm, once you get used to the splashing.
用起来妙极了 前提是得先适应溅起来的水
I told you to stay off of it.
我让你离它远点的
You kidding? That's like baking a cake without taking a bite.
你在开玩笑吗 那就好比做了个蛋糕却不能吃一口
Okay, are we missing anything?
好了 我们遗漏了什么吗
I mean, should we cover the outlets
我们应该把那些通风口都盖住吗
or is that just for babies?
还是那只是针对孩子的
Molly,
Molly
relax, you've done plenty.
放松点 你已经做的够多了
I ever tell you the time I was watching my neighbor's parrot
我有和你说过那次我邻居出门度假
while they were on vacation?
他们让我帮忙照料鹦鹉的事吗
Nope.
没有
I never let that thing out of my sight
我没让那家伙离开过我的视野
until one day I left him in a hot car
直到有一天我把它留在了一辆闷热的车里
because they wouldn't let birds in the bowling alley.
因为他们不让我把鸟带进保龄球场
I felt awful.
我感觉糟透了
Car smelled like fried chicken for two weeks.
整整两个星期车闻起来像炸鸡一样
Vince.
Vince
Is there a point to your story?
你讲这个故事想表达什么吗
I'm just saying guilt is a funny thing.
我只是说愧疚是个很奇特的东西
Eventually I forgave myself.
最后我还是原谅了自己
Maybe you should do the same.
或许你也应该这样做
There's no need for forgiveness.
根本没什么好原谅的啊
I'm being a good daughter-in-law.
我在做一个好儿媳应该做的事
You're the one that murdered a parrot.
而你是个鹦鹉杀手
Hey, we both got blood on our hands.
嘿 我们俩都是"犯人"
Mine's just got feathers mixed in.
只是我的事情里掺杂了些羽毛而已
Trust me, Vince, if I could cause a heart attack,
相信我 Vince 如果我能引发心脏病
you'd be floppin' on the floor right now.
你肯定早就倒地板上了
Here we are, home sweet home.
我们到啦 甜蜜的家
Hi, Peggy.
嗨 Peggy
Oh, look who got her color back.
噢 看谁又是满面红光了
They must've been giving you nitroglycerin
他们肯定给你注射了硝化甘油
because you look dynamite.
因为你现在真是"轰动"全场啊
Ah.
啊
Get out.
出去
Well, Vince, you heard her.
好吧 Vince 你也听到了
No, you. Get the hell out of my house.
不 你 给我滚出我的房♥子
What?
什么
There's an elevated toilet seat, just...
我们给你装了马桶增高垫
...watch out for the splashing.
小心便便时溅起来的水
Why are you making her soup
为什么你要给她烧汤
when she threw you out of her house?
她都把你从她家赶出来了
She just went through a trauma.
她刚刚经历了一场大病
She's lashing out at the first person she saw.
她只是把气撒在她第一个见到的人身上而已
Didn't she see Mike first?
她不是先见到Mike的吗
And Vince was there, too.
Vince也在那里啊
Well...
呃
You know what? I'm the strongest,
你知道吗 我是心理最坚强的
and she knew that I could take it.
她知道我能承受的住
And frankly, I'm glad I could be there for her.
而且说实话 我很开心我能帮到她
Hey.
嘿
Hey. I just got to grab some stuff
嘿 我只是来拿点东西
and then I'm headed back over to Mom's.
然后我就回我妈那儿去
Oh good. You know what, take this with you.
哦好的 把这个也带上吧
I made her turkey noodle soup.
我给她做了火鸡面条汤
And I left the bones in 'cause I know she loves to crack 'em.
我还特地没把骨头挑出来因为我知道她喜欢嚼
Ah, that, that's okay, leave it here.
这样啊 没事 就放在那里吧
No, Mike, come on, I want to help.
不 Mike 我想帮忙
Don't you think you've done enough?
你不觉得你已经做的够多了吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Look, uh, I don't want to get into this right now.
好吧 呃 我现在还不想谈论这事
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
Come on, you can't blame all
得了吧 你不会是
of this on me, can you?
想把错全归我身上吧
You mean, would she have had a heart attack
你是想说如果你没冲她嚷嚷
if you hadn't yelled at her?
她还会不会突发心脏病吗
It's a good question.
问得好
Hey, let's go do that thing we were going to do.
嘿 咱们去做那件我们要做的事情吧
To get away from their fighting?
逃脱他们的争吵吗
Yes.
是的
We are not fighting.
我们不是在吵架
Yes, we are.
我们就是在吵架
Look, all she wanted was to spend a little time with you,
听着 她只是想要花点时间和你一起
and you couldn't give her that.
而你连这都没法满足她
Mike, I spent the last six months
Mike 我花了整整六个月
with her writing a book. I did my time.
和她一起写一本书 我的"刑期"已经满了
My mother is not a stretch at Joliet.
我妈又不是一座监狱
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是这个意思
Admit it, you never liked her.
承认吧 你从来都不喜欢她
When have I ever denied it?
我什么时候否认过啦
Ah, here we go.
啊 就是这样
Easy with the leg.
对我的腿动作轻点
I'm not Nadia Comaneci.
我又不是Nadia Comaneci
Well, I'm just trying to make you comfortable, Ma.
妈 我只是想让你舒服点
All right, do you feel any of the following?
你感觉到以下的症状了吗
Dizziness? No.
眩晕 没有
Numbness? No.
麻木 没有
Any pain? Yep.
有哪里疼吗 有的
Where? Right in front of me.
哪儿呢 就在我面前
Look, I'm just following doctor's orders.
听着 我只是遵循医生的要求
And by the way, you can't have a BLT.
还有 你不能吃培根生菜番茄三明治
Too many nitrates.
太多硝酸盐了
Ah, what do these doctors know?
那些医生知道什么啊
They keep flip-flopping on stuff.
他们总是一会儿这个说法一会儿那个说法
One day smoking's bad, one day it's good.
今天吸烟不好 明天就好了
But it, it actually says on the package,
但是烟盒上真的写了
This will kill you.
吸烟会危害生命
You'll see.
那我们走着瞧
I'm just glad you're home and okay.
你现在到家了而且还不错 这样我就很开心了
I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.
如果你真的出了什么问题我都不知道我要怎么办
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表