Boys still here?
男人们还在吗
No, they left.
不 他们都走了
Damn it!
该死的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Couldn't be better.
好得不得了
Here you go.
给你的
Another gift for the bride-to-be.
准新娘的第二份礼物
Please tell me that's French bread.
告诉我这是法式长棍面包
Okay, but that French bread's black, and it vibrates.
好吧 但这面包是黑色的 而且会震动
Thanks for letting me join you boys.
谢谢你们带上我
I'm sure none of you fellas wanted
我知道你们不想要
the groom's old man tagging along.
我这个拖油瓶老爹
Happy to have you, dad. Right, guys?
我们很高兴你来 爸 是吧 各位
Sorry we had to rush you out of the house so early.
抱歉 这么早就匆忙把你叫出来了
Mom was coming over, and I didn't want a repeat
妈妈要过来 我不想我们上次聚会的
of our last little get-together.
惨剧重演
Yeah, I still got the scar where she clocked me
是 我的耳朵后面至今还留着
behind the ear with that disposable camera.
她上次用一次性相机砸出来的伤疤呢
It did liven up my high school graduation, though.
那的确为我的毕业典礼增添不少气氛
And believe it or not, the pictures still came out great.
信不信由你 照出来的相片还不错呢
So, what's the deal? Are we going to a strip club,
现在怎么说 我们去脱衣舞酒吧吗
or are you guys going to be the biggest boobs I see all night?
还是今晚只能欣赏你们几位的"酥胸"了
We can't go to a nudie bar this early.
我们不能这么早就去声色场所啊
The sun's still out,
太阳还没落山呢
and our coupons don't kick in till 7:00 P.M.
我们的优♥惠♥券要到晚上7点才有效
Plus, the day shift is still on the pole,
而且 日场的还没下班呢
and they're tired, cranky and sometimes pregnant.
她们疲倦 暴躁 不时还有怀孕的
Not to mention the sad, desperate clientele
还有那些白天泡在吧里
that hangs out there during the day.
伤心欲绝的顾客
Lonely losers blowing their rent money,
孤独的废柴挥霍着租金
trying to get one of the girls to love 'em back.
想要从舞♥女♥那获取真爱
And they never do.
这连门都没有
I got a lot of respect for you, kid.
我非常佩服你 孩儿
If I were dealt your hand, I'd have jumped in the lake
如果我遇到你这种情况
with a pocket full of rocks years ago.
早就在衣兜塞满石头沉湖去了
My mom sews my pockets shut.
我妈把我的口袋都缝死了
Look, we got this limo for the whole night.
这豪车今晚都归我们
It's climate-controlled, got a fully-stocked bar,
车内可以调温 吧台装满食物
and we can go anywhere we want in one of the greatest cities in the world.
在这个世界顶级都市里 我们可以任意畅游
You guys thinking what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
White castle drive-thru?
白色城♥堡♥汽车餐厅
God, you can read me like a book.
你简直能像读书一样读懂我
Well, it's easy
这很简单
when every chapter is titled, "I could eat."
因为每章的标题都是"我是吃货"
It's just a little something
一点小意思
I thought might come in handy on the honeymoon.
估计你度蜜月时用得上
Sexy panties?
性感内♥裤♥吗
No.
不是
Flavored love jellies?
情趣玩具吗
No.
不是
Ball gag and nipple clamps?
口塞和乳夹吗
God, no! It's just a clip-on book light.
天啊 只是个夹式的小书灯
I thought we weren't going dirty.
我没往黄的方面想
Oh, my goodness.
我滴个亲娘
I wonder who that is.
这会是谁呢
I hope someone didn't call the police,
该不会是有人叫了警♥察♥吧
because we were being too loud and naughty.
因为我们太吵闹太淘气
Please tell me that she didn't get a stripper.
别告诉我她找了个脱衣舞男
Please tell me she didn't say "Ball gag."
别告诉我她说了"口塞"
Oh, no, officer.
不 警官
Are we in trouble?
我们闯祸了吗
Big trouble.
闯大祸了
There's the ringleader.
元凶在此
And she's been a bad,
她是个相当
bad girl.
相当坏的姑娘
I've been worse.
我更坏
I'm hiding drugs, and I ain't got pockets.
我身上藏了毒品 而且不在兜里
Well, you'll all pay the price,
你们都会付出代价的
but the bride-to-be gets the first crack.
首当其冲的是准新娘
Enjoy, ladies.
慢慢享用 女士们
Touch, cup or tug... he's paid for till 10:00.
随便摸 他的付费项目到十点
That is... very nice, but I really would just like
这 很不错 但我更想
to know your secret for hair removal.
知道你是怎么除毛的
All right, we still got another hour to kill
好吧 再有一个小时
before we can head over to the strip club.
我们就可以挺进脱衣舞酒吧了
Only an hour? But I was so enjoying
只剩一个小时了 但我好喜欢现在这样
this man-thigh on man-thigh action.
男人的大腿紧挨着男人的大腿
Well, if we're looking for something to do,
如果你们想找点事做
we could swing by my mom's,
可以顺路去我妈家
and I could prove to her I do too have friends.
我要向她证明我真的有朋友
Seriously, I would have plugged in the toaster
说真的 我会插上面包机
and jumped right in the tub.
跳进浴缸
God love you.
上帝保佑你
Well, since we got the time,
既然我们有时间
why don't we go ahead and do our little Mike Biggs tribute?
我们来为Mike Biggs念贺词吧
No, come on. Why don't we moon that kid
算了吧 我们干嘛不回加油站
at the gas station again?
盯着那个孩子在发会呆呢
He'd never expect it a second time.
他永远想不到我们会再来第二次
No, this evening is about celebrating you, Mike Biggs.
不 今晚是为你庆祝 Mike Biggs
The man, the myth, the Mountain.
纯爷们 神秘哥 山峰兄
Come on, son, let your friends honor you.
好吧 儿子 让你朋友赞美你吧
You think this is gonna be an honor?
你觉得这会是赞美吗
It's gonna be a bunch of smart-ass comments,
肯定是些自以为是的废话
humiliating stories and half a dozen fat jokes.
我做过丢人的事 还有死胖子的桥段
Hey, these are your pals.
嘿 他们都是你朋友
I'm sure these guys have plenty more
我相信他们有很多要说的
to talk about besides your waistline.
不只是嘲笑你的腰围
I'm out.
我退出
I grabbed the fat ball and ran with it.
我从头至尾都在说他胖
I said nothing about fat, but I did lean pretty hard
我没有说你胖 但我揭露了不少
on your homoerotic relationship with Carl.
你和Carl的基情
With friends like these, huh, dad?
一群狐朋狗友 对吧 爸
Yeah.
恩
I'll go. All right, Harry.
我来 好吧 Harry
Let me have it.
念给我听听吧
How do you say "I love you"
你要如何向你的偶像
to your hero?
表达爱意
I don't think you do.
我想还是不要了吧
I don't mean to belabor it,
不是我打击你
but how do you even get out of bed in the morning?
早上你要如何下得了炕
Okay, fun's over.
好吧 到此为止吧
Take these cuffs off.
把手铐打开
Okay, pal,
行了 哥们
that is getting very close to my face.
那东西快贴我脸上了
That's what they're talking about when they say,
这就是他们所说的
"The long arm of the law."
"鸡拿归案"吗
It's not funny.
没什么好笑的
No, that was pretty funny.
不 相当好笑
When she said arm, she meant penis.
她说的"缉" 是指"鸡鸡"
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no. Stop... No, stop it!
不 停 停
Oh, my God, is that thing winking at me?
天 它是在向我抛媚眼吗
"And even though we kid around a lot,
"即使我们常开玩笑
"When you get down to it, I could not have asked
"但你认真的时候 真是我的
"For a better partner or a better friend.
"好搭档 好朋友
"I know you always have my back, and I always have yours.
"我深知你永远支持我 我也一样
"And I'm so happy you found Molly,
"你遇到Molly 我很开心
because you deserve a partner as good as the one I got."
你该如我一样 有个好伙伴"
Thanks, pal.
谢谢 哥们
To the man of the hour, Mr. Mike Biggs.
敬我们今天的主角 Mike Biggs先生
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表