All right, ladies, let's push back into our downward dog.
好的 女士们 我们进行瑜伽狗的动作
Oh!
哦
There's a lot of tension in your hips.
你的臀部太紧张了
Easy does it. Last guy I let back there had to buy me a ring.
慢慢来 上一个这样站在我后面的家伙已经送了我戒指
Ooh, this is one for the bachelorette party.
哦 这个可以用在告别单身聚会上
You owe me $600 for these alligator shoes.
因为这双鳄鱼皮鞋你欠我600美金
If they were really alligator, they would've been waterproof.
如果它们真是鳄鱼皮的 应该会防水的
Well, look at me.
瞧瞧我
I'm sitting around a fire,
我坐在火堆旁
half-naked with nothing to eat.
饥肠辘辘的半裸着
Oh, how far I've come.
没比以前好哪儿去
It's not my fault the sudden change
这不是我的错 突然的
in weight distribution sunk the boat.
受力不均才导致沉船的
So, you're saying this is my fault?
你们想说这是我的错吗
Yeah, that's what we're all saying.
是啊 我们所有人的心声
Yeah, we all believe that.
是 我们都这么想的
Look, I say we head home before we become butt buddies
在一群没牙的乡巴佬把我们当成基友之前
to a pack of toothless hillbillies.
我们快点回家吧
If that happens,
如果真发生这样的事了
I will never travel with you again.
我就再也不和你出来玩了
Don't worry, they usually go after the plump white ones.
别担心 他们通常只追打白胖型的
Oh, Joyce texted me a picture.
Joyce给我发了张照片
This always puts a pole in the tent.
一般我的裤子就是这么撑起来的
Whoa.
哇
Is this your fiance?
这是你未婚妻吗
She'd better be hiking that guy a football.
她最好是在和那男的玩裆下传球
Uh-oh. I gotta go.
呃 我得走了
We're leaving before we are eaten by bears?
我们要在被熊吃了之前就离开了吗
Oh, I'm bitterly disappointed.
我好失望啊
Man, you're just a little bitch, aren't you?
你就是个贱♥人♥ 对不
Oh, hey sweetie. Good, you're home.
嘿 宝贝 太好了 你在家
Of course I'm home. Where else would I be?
我当然在家 不然还能去哪
Nowhere. Just happy to see you.
没有 只是很高兴见到你
You're back kind of early.
你回来的倒挺早的啊
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Well, there was a little mishap with the vessel.
船上出了点小事故
Apparently, when you represent one-third
很显然 当你占了船舶压载物
of the ship's ballast, you should probably keep your seat.
1/3的重量时 你就该坐在位子上别乱动
You sunk a boat?
你把船弄沉了吗
Yeah, I sunk a boat.
是 我把船弄沉了
Sweetie, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
I lost a good pair of briefs, and you might have
我丢了一条内♥裤♥ 你过会最好
to check me later for leeches.
给我检查下有没有水蛭
Well, I always do.
我常这么做啊
Oh, and on the way back,
回来的路上
we stopped at that reception place near lake Geneva.
我们去了日内瓦湖附近的那个办喜宴的地方
Really? Yeah, and it was very nice
真的吗 是 很不错
but I think we can do better
但我想我们可以找个更好的
if we take time and look around.
如果我们花点时间再找找
You know, together.
我们一起
You're willing to make yourself available?
你愿意抽出空了吗
Of course. It's important.
当然 这很重要
It's our wedding.
事关我们的婚礼嘛
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
You didn't seem in any big hurry.
你之前并不着急啊
You really don't get me, do you?
你真不了解我 是不
No.
确实
You're not an easy read.
你很难看透啊
But if you're willing to wash
但是如果你愿意洗掉
the stink of lake water off ya, yeah, you might get me.
湖水的臭味的话 你可以了解一下我
Hey, I'm in here!
嘿 我在里面呢
I don't care!
我才不管呢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表