Now I understand why there's so many songs written about love.
我现在终于明白为什么有那么多关于爱情的歌♥了
It truly is all you need and what makes the world go round.
爱情是让一个人完整和让世界运转的基石
Yeah, I know, Carl. I have a radio, too.
是啊 我知道 Carl 我也听了收音机
But have you really listened to those songs?
但是你真的用心听了那些歌♥吗
For me, it's like my eyes and ears are open
对我来说 这简直就是有生以来第一次
for the first time.
让我为之一振的事啊
Well, your mouth couldn't go it alone forever.
好了 你就不能消停会吗
Colors look brighter, air smells fresher,
颜色变得多彩起来了 空气也清新起来了
and I find myself smiling at strangers
我还发现自己无端对着
for no reason at all.
陌生人微笑了
Have a good day, citizen.
祝你有个愉悦的一天 市民
Every single one is precious.
每一天都值得珍惜
Wow, did you finally spend the night with your girlfriend,
哇 你是终于和女朋友过夜了
or did the lady in dispatch wear
还是看到了那个送餐的女士
the white sweater with the red bra?
白毛衣下面的红色胸罩了
Hey, don't drag it through the gutter.
别说的那样龌龊
Christina's a smart, beautiful woman,
Christina是位美丽聪明的女性
and we have a real connection.
我们之间确实是有感觉的
You take your time with a gal like that.
像这种女孩子你就得慢慢来
You got to build up a trust
首先你得建立彼此的信任
before you make her ride the freak train to nasty town.
然后才能做一些猥琐下流的事
My apologies.
抱歉
But usually at this point in your relationships
但是通常在这个阶段的时候
you've already broken up with the woman
你已经和姑娘分手了
and made out with her sister.
和她妹妹亲热去了
It's true that in the past I've been somewhat of a
过去我确实是这么一个无赖
rascally opportunist, but...
但是
Since I've met Christina,
自从我遇到Christina
I've gone through an emotional growth spurt.
我的感情就迅速成长起来了
Ah, I see. So, you're still full of crap,
啊 我知道了 你还是那种渣人
but now it's a whole different kind of crap.
只不过另一种形式的渣罢了
A more mature crap.
一种更成熟的渣
A worldly crap.
更世俗的渣
Hey, Samuel, my good man,
你好呀 Samuel 我的好伙计
how's your morning going so far?
今早怎么样啊
Well, the heat went out at my apartment at 4:00 this morning
哦 凌晨4点的时候我房♥子的暖气坏了
and I was awakened by the sound of my chattering teeth.
我还被自己冷的打颤的牙齿声给吵醒了
Then when I got to work, I slipped
然后我就来上班了
on a piece of Canadian bacon and pulled a hamstring.
又因踩到一根加拿大培根滑倒 拉伤了脚筋
What I'm hearing is he got to see the sun rise,
但我看到的却是 他看到了日出
his other leg is fine, and he's got a strong set of teeth.
他另一条腿没事 他的牙齿非常健康
you spend all day with him carry a loaded gun
你揣着上了膛的枪整天和他待在一起
i have a newfound respect for you
这让我不得不佩服你坚韧的忍♥耐力
Hey, what are you and Molly doing this weekend?
对了 你和Molly这个周末准备做了些什么
Maybe the four of us could double?
也许我们四个可以来个4人游
You know? Nice dinner, catch a movie.
你懂的 吃吃饭 看看电影
Well, we're not eating out much now,
我们现在都不怎么出去吃了
'cause we're trying to save money for the wedding.
因为我们要尽量为婚礼省钱
Maybe you and Christina could just come over
也许你和Christina可以过来
and have dinner at the house. Oh, great idea.
一起吃饭 哦 好主意
That way she can see you and Molly blissfully co-habitating,
这样她就可以看到你和Molly的温馨小屋
and how comfortable I am in a domestic setting.
以及我对家庭的超凡适应性
Plus, it saves us about 80 bucks apiece,
再说了 这还可以给我们节约80块
and I don't have to leave the house or put on hard shoes.
我也不需要出门或者换鞋了
Win-win.
简直就是双赢啊
You know what?
你知道什么吗
It really is a beautiful day.
这真是美妙的一天啊
Victoria, we are not inviting your pot dealer to my wedding.
Victoria 我们可不会邀请你的大♥麻♥供应人来参加我的婚礼
Well, it's gonna be awkward if I don't ask him,
如果我不问他会显得尴尬的
'cause I see him like every other day.
因为我几乎每天都能见到他
He can come to the reception though, right?
他还是可以来接待会的 对吧
We definitely want him at the reception.
我们真的需要需要他来接待会
Yeah, I mean, why should it just be
是啊 为什么你大喜的日子
the happiest day of your life?
别人就不能跟着来凑热闹呢
Come on, you guys.
好了 你们俩
I can't make any other wedding plans
如果宾客名单都定不下来的话
until we get this guest list done.
我就没法做其他的婚礼安排了
You know,
知道吗
this is gonna be the first real wedding in the family.
这将是我们家第一次真正意义上的婚礼
Your daddy and I just had a quickie civil ceremony
你父亲和我就只是在他的午饭上
on his lunch hour. I know, mom.
潦草搞定 我知道 老妈
Based on the timeline, I'm pretty sure I was there.
按时间来算的话 我应该也在那
How come Molly got to go and I didn't?
Molly在那 我怎么会没在呢
Evening, ladies. Hi, Mike.
晚上好啊 女士们 好呀 Mike
Hey, hon, did you have a good day?
对了 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
I've been riding around with a love-struck Carl,
我今天和陷入恋爱的Carl晃悠了一天
who's decided to replace speeding tickets
他决定给那些本该因超速吃罚单的人
with friendly warning hugs.
一个友好的警告拥抱
On the plus side, I think that's actually a better deterrent.
不过看起来 这个更有威慑力
Aw, I am so happy Carl found somebody.
啊 我真高兴Carl找到了喜欢的人
Do you know if he's bringing her to the wedding?
他会带女朋友来参加我们的婚礼吗
Well, it is six months away.
离婚礼还有6个月
That's a lot of time and a lot of Carl.
时间太长 变数太多
Hey, listen. About that guest list.
听着 关于宾客名单
We really need to lock down a number
我们需要确定下人数
so we can put a deposit down on a reception hall.
这样我们就可以在接待厅那放置一个合适的寄存处
Yeah, I know, sweetie. I'll get on it.
是啊 我知道 亲爱的 我会搞定的
Oh, by the way, Carl and his girlfriend
哦 顺便说下 Carl和他的女朋友
are coming over for dinner on Saturday night.
周六晚上会过来吃饭
No, uh... Saturday night?
不 呃 周六晚上
I can't do anything. I have book reports to grade,
我没时间 我要改读书报告
and laundry, wedding stuff.
要洗衣服 还要确定婚礼事项
Well, just blow off the laundry and the wedding stuff.
那就把洗衣服还有婚礼事项放一放吧
Give yourself a break.
也给你自己放松放松
You're starting to look kind of stressed.
你这几天看起来压力很大啊
Don't kill him, you love him.
别想着杀了他 你还爱着他
You'd like to kill him, but you can't.
就算你再想杀了他 你也不能这么做
'Cause you love him.
因为你爱着他
Look at us.
看看我们
You and your fiancee are having
你和你的未婚妻
me and my girlfriend over for dinner.
邀请我和我的女朋友过去吃饭
Are we civilized or what?
这是更文明有礼了还是怎么着
We've come a long way from spending our weekends
我们的周末一直都是在脱衣舞店
in strip clubs eating complimentary taquitos
吃着免费的墨西哥玉米饼
and watching a girl pick up dollar bills
看一个妹子从她那湿淋淋的股沟
with her sweaty butt cheeks.
把钱拿出来
Yeah.
这倒是
Not to denigrate those experiences,
不是看不起那些日子
'cause those were special times.
因为它们也有特殊意思的时候
In their own way.
从某些方面来说是的
Plus, we wouldn't be who we are if we hadn't gone through them.
再说了 如果没有那段日子 我们也不会成为现在的我们
Exactly. We wouldn't appreciate what we have now.
对极了 我们也不会珍惜现在所拥有的了
You're marrying a school teacher and I'm dating a doctor.
你要和教师结婚了 我开始和医生约会了
Not bad for a chubby guy and a pervert.
对于胖子和流氓来说不算太坏
Right?
是吧
Hey, guess what Christina and I are doing this evening?
你猜猜看今晚我和Christina要干嘛
We're going shopping for a bottle of wine
我们打算去买♥♥一瓶红酒
to bring to your place.
到时候拿到你家
Well, I think Molly's preparing salmon fillets.
好极了 我想Molly会做三文鱼片
So perhaps a fruity chablis is in order.
所以还是买♥♥夏布利酒比较好
Mm. Indubitably.
嗯 那确实
Oh, and by the way, my lady has a bit of a nut allergy.
哦 对了 我女朋友对坚果过敏
Like peanuts, or...? No, your fatty nuts.
花生还是什么... 不是 你个肥呆
Uh, cashews, your hazelnuts, your pistachios.
呃 像什么腰果啊 榛子啊 开心果
Very well. I'll inform the chef.
好的 我会告诉厨师大人的
Ain't this something?
是不是很神奇
Buying wine, planning menus.
买♥♥红酒 准备菜单
It's a far cry from you nursing a nine-dollar Dr. Pepper
这和你喝着9块钱一罐的汽水
while some stripper lifts my wallet
看着一些脱衣女郎边跳"眼罩舞"
during a so-called "Blindfold dance."
边夹起我的钱包简直没法比啊
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表