Wow, there's so many banquet halls to choose from.
哇 有这么多的宴会厅可以选
Yeah, a veritable plethora of choices.
真是挺多的
Mike what are you doing?
Mike 你在干嘛
You've already eaten all your weightwatcher points for today.
你已经把今天的Weight Watcher积分吃完了
No, I still have three left.
没有 我还有三点
No you ate those three points, sneaking that candy bar
不 你吃了那三点积分了 你偷吃了糖果棒
when you were taking out the garbage.
当你把垃圾扔出去的时候
It was fun sized. And how did you know about that?
那个很小 你是怎么知道的
Well the first clue, was that
第一条线索是
you actually volunteered to take out the garbage
你主动请缨去倒垃圾
and the second was the peanut shard stuck in your chest hair.
第二条线索是你胸毛上夹的花生碎片
That peanut could have been there for days.
花生碎片可能在那儿好几天了
Fine, I'm not gonna be the diet police.
好吧 我可不想当你的饮食警♥察♥
Okay, gimme that.
快给我
All right, I think I've got a couple that, you know,
我想我找到几个
might work for us,
适合我们的
and if we start saving now,
如果现在开始存款
I think we should be able to afford it.
那我们应该能负担得起
Hang on, isn't it traditional
等一下 传统上来说不是应该
for the bride's family to spring for the wedding?
由新娘家来置办婚礼吗
I think I'm a little old to ask my mommy to pay for our wedding.
我已经过了让我妈为我的婚礼掏钱的年纪了
I'll ask her.
我来问她要
And you'd feel comfortable with that?
你觉得那好受吗
I eat candy next to garbage cans.
我还在垃圾箱旁边吃糖果呢
I'm not a prideful man.
我才不自傲
Oh my God, look at that sweet ride.
天啊 看这部靓车
Mike, we're in the middle of something.
Mike 我们正在讨论呢
Gorgeous.
太美了
What is she, a '57?
哪年的 1957年的
You are correct, sir.
没错 先生
'57 Chevy Bel Air sport sedan.
1957年雪佛兰Bel Air运动型车
It's got a 283 with a two-speed power glide.
它有283马力和双速自动变速器
When I was a kid, this was my dream car.
它是我小时候的梦想
Well, this and the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile.
热狗香肠汽车也是
Well, for ten grand you can live the dream, my friend.
一万块就能实现这个梦想 朋友
Deal.
成交
No, no, no, no, Mike.
不不不 Mike
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Right, you're right.
是的 没错
I'll give you $9,500. Deal.
我给你9500块 成交
No, no deal.
不 不成交
She's right.
她是对的
I should test drive it first, deal? Deal.
我要先试驾 行吗 成交
Could everybody just stop saying "Deal"?
大家能不能不要没完没了地说"成交"
Deal.
成交
ooh, this is kinda neat.
哇 这个真棒
You could get married on a four- hour cruise on Lake Michigan.
你可以在密歇根湖巡游四小时的游艇上结婚
Sure.
当然
The only thing people like more than sitting through a wedding
与坐在婚礼上相比 人们更喜爱的
is being trapped at sea with a boatload of drunk cousins.
是和醉酒的亲戚们困在海上了
Yeah, it shifts from a cocktail party to a hostage situation
在一杯半苹果马提尼之后
in about an appletini and a half.
从鸡尾酒会变为人♥质♥聚会
What about just having a traditional church wedding?
如果只是传统的教堂婚礼怎么样
Well, Mike's mom would love it if we got married in a church,
如果我们在教堂里结婚的话 Mike的妈妈会很喜欢的
so we won't be doing that.
所以我们不这么做
I did a good job with you girls.
我把你们教得很好啊
I'm telling you, they don't make engines like that anymore.
告诉你 现在没人生产那样的引擎了
Exactly.
正是
So it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg
所以这会花掉我一大笔钱
for any replacement parts,
来置换一些零部件
and that should factor into your asking price.
这些需要计入你的要价里
You're not really considering buying that car, are you?
你没真打算买♥♥这车吧
Relax, I'm not going to drop eight grand on a used car.
放松点 我不会在一辆二手车上花掉八千块的
You mean the used car you've been dry humping
你是说你忘情地蹭了
for the last hour?
一个小时的那辆二手车
I was tryin' to get comfortable in the seat.
我是想让座位舒服点
You unbuckled your pants.
你解开了裤子
That's how I get comfortable.
那样我才觉得舒服
Fine, eight grand.
好吧 八千块成交
Vince, you're not going to sell that car to Mike for $8,000.
Vince 你不能把车八千块卖♥♥给Mike
Thank you, mom.
多谢了 老妈
We could get ten from a stranger.
我们卖♥♥给陌生人可以卖♥♥一万块
Ten.
一万块
You already said eight.
你已经说过八千了
How about what I said?
那我说的呢
Did you say something?
你说啥了
You know what, do what you want.
知道吗 做你想做的吧
But try and talk him down to $7,000
不过尽量谈到七千块
so you have enough left over to buy sex on the honeymoon!
你才有钱在蜜月里嘿♥咻♥
You heard the lady.
听见了吧
$7,000.
七千块
Yeah, the engine looks clean.
引擎还挺干净的
What's he asking for it?
他要了多少
$8,000.
八千
That's a good price.
价钱挺公道
And look at this back seat.
瞧瞧这后座
It's practically a hide-a-bed.
这是个两用长沙发
Oh yeah, you put in a toilet and a hot plate
放个马桶和电磁炉
and it's an efficiency apartment.
就可以当公♥寓♥了
What kind of gas mileage does it get?
每英里消耗多少汽油
Only about six Miles to the gallon.
大概六英里消耗一加仑
But it's got a 30-gallon tank.
不过它有个30加仑的油箱
Nice.
不错
So almost 200 Miles between fill-ups.
加满油能跑差不多200英里
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm getting with the Galant now,
和我现在的三菱戈蓝差不多
but with none of the roominess or pizzazz.
不过那车不宽敞也不时髦
Oh yeah, you're up to your nips in pizzazz.
你就喜欢它的时髦吧
What kind of safety features?
安全性能怎么样
It's got a horn, and I've got an airbag.
有喇叭 我还自带安全气囊
Oh, my lord.
天啊
The 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.
1957年雪佛兰Bel Air
Michael, is this your car?
Micheal 这是你的车吗
Thinking about it.
正在考虑买♥♥
Ooh, I had me some good times in the back of a Bel Air.
我在Bel Air车后座有过几段美好时光
I lost something in one of these I ain't never getting back.
我在一辆Bel Air里失去了一样再也回不来的东西
I'm going to pretend she's talking about
我就假装她说的是
her high school ring.
她高中时候的戒指
I'd just turned 17 and had never been with a boy.
我17岁了还没谈过恋爱
You know, because my momma was so strict.
因为我妈太严厉了
Grandma, please, I don't need to be hearing all that mess.
奶奶 拜托了 我才不想听陈年旧事
You and Molly are going to look great
你和Molly开着这车兜风
riding around in this thing.
看起来太棒了
Just tell her not to wear her high heels in the back seat.
只是告诉她别在后座穿高跟鞋
She'll puncture this upholstery
会刺穿坐垫的
and rip holes in the roof lining.
还会在车顶上撕开个洞
Grandma!
奶奶
To tell the truth,
说实话
I don't think Molly's too keen on me buying this thing.
我觉得molly不太支持我买♥♥这车
And we do have a wedding to pay for.
我们还要负担婚礼
Well, she got an engagement ring.
她有了订婚戒指
Why can't you get something shiny?
你就不能有一些好东西吗
He was the handsomest boy in our church.
他是我们教堂里最帅的男生
It was his daddy's car.
这是他父亲的车
And I remember
我记得
"If I had a hammer" Was playin' on the radio.
收音机里正放着<如果我有铁锤>
And he did.
他也这么做了
Grandma, seriously, that's not for my ears.
奶奶 认真的说 我不想听这些
I'm just saying, this might be the last chance you get
我是说 这可能是你为自己
to do something nice for yourself.
做点好事的最后机会了
You're right.
没错
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表