Hello my name is Harry and I'm an overeater.
大家好 我叫Harry 我是个暴食者
Hi Harry.
你好 Harry
Well I had an extraordinary week
这周过得很不错
and shed yet another pound,
又减掉了一磅
which brings a grand total for the year
使我今年减重总数达到了七磅
to a hard-fought and well-earned seven.
这是我努力奋斗后应得的
Thank you.
谢谢大家
One lousy pound and he's acting like he won an Oscar.
减掉一磅他就表现的跟得了奥斯卡奖似的
Well buckle up buddy, cause I've lost three
坐稳了哥们儿 我可减掉了三磅
and I'm going full-on Sally Field.
我要开启Sally Field模式了
Anyway, Thanksgiving is upon us,
总之 感恩节就要到了
and with my newfound strength, I do not fear it.
有我新找到的力量 我并不怕它
Bring on your Turkey and stuffing, your mashed potatoes
放马过来吧 土豆泥 火鸡
and mouth-watering gravy,
还有引人流口水的肉汁
your buttery Crescent rolls and pumpkin pie slathered
黄油新月卷和南瓜派
in pillowy clouds of whipped cream.
上面打着松软如云的鲜奶油
Wrap it up, Harry.
废话少说 Harry
Course that won't be a problem for me this year
当然今年这些对我来说不是个问题
because my mother's going to my brother's house,
因为我妈要去我哥家
so my Thanksgiving will be a holiday lean cuisine
所以我的感恩节将是个节日瘦身特餐
flavored by my salty tears.
用我湿咸的泪水调味
We should invite him to our house.
我们应该邀请他来咱家
You heard him, he's already got plans.
你听到他说了 人家已经有计划了
Thank you, Harry.
谢谢你 Haryy
I have the in-laws at my place. Otherwise...
我有亲戚在我那儿 否则
Save it!
省省吧
All right. Well, we have time for one more.
好了 我们还有一个人的时间
Oh, that's me.
噢 我来
So, you probably got a full house at your place, huh?
那 你家大概也满员了 是吧
Uh, unfortunately. Molly's family, my mother.
呃 可惜啊 Molly一家还有我妈
Boy, I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat.
哥们儿 我真想马上跟你换啊
Well, if you think it'd be okay with Molly, I'm game.
好吧 如果你觉得Molly也同意的话 行啊
Hi, my name is Molly and I'm an overeater.
大家好 我叫Molly 我是个暴饮暴食者
Hi, Molly.
你好 Molly
Don't you hate it when people come up here and they, you know,
你不讨厌当人们来这 然后他们
tell you they've lost a bunch of weight
告诉你他们减掉了几磅
and they had an amazing week?
还有个精彩的一周吗
Well, let the hating begin because this gal has lost
好吧 讨厌就讨厌吧 因为这人减掉了
not one, not two, but three pounds.
不是一磅 也不是两磅 而是三磅
If you wanna throw something at me, fruit and vegetables only.
如果你想向我扔点什么的话 只允许水果和蔬菜哦
and the wisdom to know the difference.
聪明的人知道他们的不同点的
Mike, what are you doing?
Mike 你在干吗
Nothing.
没什么
I smell nougat.
我闻到牛轧糖的味道了
Keep your voice down.
小点声
No big deal. It's just one candy bar.
没什么大事 这只是一块糖而已
Well, there's no such thing as just "One" Candy bar.
好吧 根本就没有"一"块糖这种事
One is too many and a thousand is not enough.
一个不多 一千个也不够
Come on. A thousand could last a guy at least a couple of weeks.
别逗了 一千个能够一个人吃好几个礼拜呢
Listen, you've got a problem,
听着 你有问题
and I'm volunteering to be your sponsor.
我自愿来监督你
Hitch your wagon of weakness to my tow truck of willpower.
用我的意志消灭你的软弱
Right.
好吧
Nobody needs to know about this,
没人需要知道这些
especially Molly. Besides, I'll be fine.
尤其是Molly 再说了 我会没事的
No, you won't.
不 你不会
Thanksgiving is coming up
感恩节就要到了
and you need somebody right by your side.
而你需要有人在身边
Or across the table or boy-girl, boy-girl.
或者在桌子对面 或者中间夹几个人
Whatever your seating plan is.
不管你的座位表是什么
Hey, why'd you guys sneak out?
嘿 你们为什么溜出来了
I got this.
我来说
Molly, your boyfriend has a problem.
Molly 你男朋友有个问题
Harry...
别说了 Harry
He asked me to spend Thanksgiving with you and yours,
他问我去不去你那过感恩节
and he didn't clear it with you.
但是他没跟你商量过
Oh. Of course, you're more than welcome.
哦 我们当然很欢迎你来啊
Will it just be you?
就你一人吗
I don't know. The bulimic in the front row was
不知道 在前排的那些食欲过旺的
kinda giving daddy the sweet knees.
都快要跪下来求我了
Just put him down for one.
就记他一个人吧
one Denver omelet with buttered toast
一份煎蛋卷和黄油吐司
and hash browns, extra crispy
土豆煎饼 加脆的
and one cup of herbal tea, no honey, extra lemon.
你是一杯草药茶 不加蜂蜜 加柠檬
Thank you.
谢谢
What? I'm not hungry.
干嘛 我不饿
Yeah, and I'm not black, virile and handsome.
对啊 我还不黑 没有男子气概和不帅呢
Ditto.
我也是
I had a piece of toast at the house.
我在家吃过一片吐司了
Was it being used as a coaster for a honeybaked ham?
它曾经被用作一个蜜制火腿的托盘吗
And you can't tell me you're not hungry.
我可不信你不饿
Your stomach's been growling all morning.
你的胃已经咆哮一早上了
It sounded like a grizzly bear
听起来像一只灰熊
opening the door to a haunted house.
打开了个鬼屋的门
I'll keep a short stack at the ready
我会准备一大堆食物
in case gentle Ben comes out of hibernation.
以防大棕熊从冬眠中醒来
Hey, I'm just eating light
嘿 我只不过少吃了一点
so that on Thanksgiving I can have a little extra stuffing
这样我就可以在感恩节时候多吃一点了
and maybe some dessert.
没准儿再来点甜点
And there it is, the first lie of the holiday season.
这就是了 节假日的第一个谎言
God bless us everyone.
上帝保佑每一个人
Let it go, okay?
别管了 成吗
Fine, I'm not gonna push it.
行 我不管了
Oh, by the way, I'm bringing Christina
哦 顺便说一句 我要带上Christina
with me and grandma this year.
还有我奶奶
A date at Thanksgiving?
在感恩节上带女伴
I thought you didn't like
我以为你不喜欢
to be "Hamstrung by the holiday hoochie."
在假日被女人束缚
Well, I'm bending a lot of rules for Christina.
哎 我为了Christina抛弃了好多原则
This is the woman I'm planning on ringing in the new year with.
我打算和这个女人一起鸣钟迎新年
Does she know that you wear the sash and the diaper
她知道你系着腰带穿着尿布
even when no one asks you to?
即使没人要求你这么做吗
She will when the clock strikes midnight.
她会知道的 当午夜的钟声敲响的时候
Geez, I'm starving to death.
天啊 我要饿死了
I need more lemons. Samuel!
我还需要一些柠檬 Samuel
What the hell was that?
那是什么玩意儿
Sorry, I think I had a loose button.
抱歉 我想我有个纽扣松动了
Loose? It would've fallen into your lap.
松动 那会掉进你大腿里的
That thing hit me in the head like a Chinese throwing star.
那玩意儿像个飞镖似的砸我头上了
My shirt must have shrunk in the dryer.
我的衬衫肯定是在烘干时候缩水了
Yeah, well, next time you might wanna climb in with it.
是啊 下次你也爬进去吧
It's for your own good, Jim.
都是为了你好 Jim
You need to quit chewing your ding-dong
你不能再舔你的蛋蛋了
like it's got peanut butter in it.
就跟那儿有花生酱似的
Thanks for holding onto these clothes, mom.
多亏保留了这些衣服 妈
Saves me from having to buy new ones.
省得我再买♥♥新的
Well, it didn't take a magic eight ball
恩 不用想也知道
to know you were gonna put those pounds back on
你会把减掉的长回来
and come a-knocking for your "Chubby duds."
然后敲门要回你那些"胖乎乎的衣服"
It's just temporary.
这只是暂时的
I'll drop this weight before Molly finds out about it.
我会在Molly发现之前减下去的
Is that why you're starving yourself?
这就是你饿着自己的原因吗
So she can parade you around in tank tops and skinny jeans?
这样她就可以到处炫耀穿着吊带衫和紧身牛仔裤的你了
Mom, my "Skinny jeans" Have 12 belt loops
妈 我的"紧身牛仔裤"有12个腰带环
and my tank tops are "Tank tops."
还有我的吊带衫是"吊了个坦克衫"
I, for one, love you for who you are.
就我自己来说 是爱你这个人
Unlike your fiance who seems hell-bent
不像你的未婚妻
on turning you into a Chippendale dancer.
拼命的想把你变成一个Chippendale舞者
Mom, people have actually offered me money
妈 别人会给我钱
to keep my clothes on.
让我穿着衣服
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表