Hey, those jersey are old-timey ugly
嘿 那些运动衫太丑了
and they make a mockery of sport.
就像在嘲弄体育精神
You made that very clear, "Bob from Waukegan."
你说的很清楚 沃基根的Bob先生
So what's going on?
到底怎么了
You never gonna talk to her again?
你再也不和她说话了吗
Just stay out of it, okay?
别提它好吗
It's none of your business.
不关你事
Hey, when you prevent me
嘿 在你阻止我和我女朋友
from having sex with my girlfriend,
做♥爱♥的时候
it becomes my business.
就关我的事了
Now, if you're interested,
现在 如果你有兴趣
I have a little theory about why
我有几句话要讲给你听
you couldn't close the deal.
关于你为什么没有和她有进展
I don't want to hear your theory.
我不想听你的大道理
Good, makes it more fun for me.
好吧 带给我更多乐趣
Now, your usual go-to girl typically has fake boobs,
现在 你通常碰到的都是有假胸
a fake name and pimp.
假名和皮条客的妹纸
Just make your point.
你到底想说什么
In a moment.
等下
Then along comes
现在有了Christina这样
a strong, beautiful woman like Christina.
一个强势又漂亮的女人
She's foreign to you.
她对你来说很新鲜
You get little intimidated and bing, bang, boom,
你没有任何威胁 你本想啪啪啪
you can't bing, bang, boom.
结果却不能啪啪啪
Excuse me?
什么意思
Well, that had to be be humiliating
对于你这样的吹牛大家来说
especially for a big blowhard like you.
这一定很丢人
Hey, she was willing and I was able.
嘿 她想要 我也行
As able as a guy can be when he's shooting pool with a rope.
就像一个人想用绳子打台球一样
I am done talking to you.
无话可说了
Oh, don't be that way.
别呀
Just trying to get a rise out of you.
想帮你重整旗鼓吗
Get it?
懂了没
You know, I hear those little blue pills really work wonders.
我听说伟哥很治不举的
Hey, I can get an erection right now
嘿 我现在就可以举起来
that you could do chin-ups on.
你可以抓住做引体向上
Not you, but a guy who could actually do a chin-ups.
不是你 是一个做的了引体向上的人
Ah...
啊
Carl?
Carl
Christina.
Christina
Hey, Christina.
嘿 Christina
I'm gonna order lunch. Can I get you anything?
我正要点午餐 你要吃什么
Get him a spine.
给他点一个脊柱
It appears he was born without one.
他生来没骨气 直不起腰
One spine coming up.
脊柱马上就来
I'm gonna have a grilled cheese.
我要点一个烤奶酪三明治
So, listen...
嗯 请听我说
No, you listen.
你听我说
You run out of my house with no explanation
你昨天突然离开 没有留一句解释
and then don't return my calls.
后来你又不接我电♥话♥
What kind of man are you?
你这人怎么这样
I was gonna call you. I've just been a little busy.
我正要打给你 我只是有点儿忙
Oh, really? And when you called,
哦 是嘛 你要是打给我了
what were you gonna tell me?
你准备说什么
That's why I haven't called yet.
这就是我为什么没打电♥话♥
I'm just a little blurry on the wording.
我不知道说什么好
Yeah, well, I'm not.
哦 我知道说什么
You and me, are done.
咱们 到此为止
This is tragic.
杯具啊
Poor Carl.
Carl真是可怜
Yeah, it's too bad. She was a good one.
是啊 真可惜 她人很好的
Yes, she was.
是啊 她很好
So how long should I wait before asking her out?
你说我该等多久才能约她出去
Carlton, what are you doing home?
Carlton 你在家窝着干嘛
Just hanging out, watching some football.
我随便玩儿下 看球赛
No, you ain't.
不行呀
Brother Heywood's on his way over here
Heywood大哥正要过来
with a deck of cards and a bottle of Tawny port.
他带了一副扑克牌还有黄褐色波尔图葡萄酒
Don't worry, I won't interfere with your card game.
别担心 我不会干扰你们打牌的
Ain't nobody playing cards, fool.
才没有人玩儿牌呢 傻瓜
That's why I need your narrow butt
这是为啥我要你把小屁♥股♥从沙发上挪走
off the couch and out of my house.
再从家里出去
I'll just go to my room and put my headphones on.
我去我房♥间带着耳机听音乐总行吧
Brother Heywood's been out of town for six weeks.
Heywood大哥离开了六周刚回来
You need to go to the garage and turn on the leaf blower.
你需要到车♥库♥开开吹叶机才能听不见
Why don't you go spend some time with Christina?
你去Christina那儿不行吗
I don't think that's an option anymore, grandma.
外婆 以后都不能再去她那儿了
Oh, no, what kind of nasty, freaky perversion
哦 不 你是不是说了什么下流畸形堕落的话
you try and talk that sweet, innocent girl into?
惹到那个甜美又天真的女孩了
It's not about that.
不是的
She wanted me to spend the night with her, but I couldn't do it.
她想和我过夜 但是我没有答应她
I told you if you kept playing with yourself
我告诉过你 你要是老是自♥慰♥的话
you wouldn't be able to play with others.
和女人做的时候会不举的
Hey, my equipment is fine.
嘿 我的机能没事的
It's just, I don't need to be getting involved with some woman
只是 我不想和有孩子的女人
who's already got a kid.
纠缠在一起
Why? Cause you think you can do better than her?
为什么 因为你认为自己能找个比她好的
No, because I think she can do
不是 我觉得她能
better than me.
找个比我好的
Oh, baby, of course she can.
哦 她当然可以
But if she ain't saying it out loud,
如果她没有大声说出来
don't you be putting it in her head.
就不要把你的想法强加给她
I mean, what do I know about being somebody's daddy?
我是说 我怎么知道我适不适合当小孩的爸爸
I never knew my own father and I barely remember my mom.
我从没见过我生父 也记不清妈妈的摸样
Hold on. Is she asking you to be this boy's daddy?
打住 她说过要你做孩子父亲了吗
No, but...
没有 但
Stop thinking.
别瞎想
You ain't good at it, so don't even try.
你不会擅长的 所以想都别想
But if...
但是如果
What did I just say to you?
我刚说什么来着
Grandma, the woman's got plenty to deal with, raising
外婆 养好一个六岁的小家伙
a six-year-old son without me complicating things.
这个女人有好多事情要做呢 不需要我去添乱了
Well, I sure know what that's like.
是的 我知道那很难
You were about that age when you came here
你到我这儿来的时候
to live with me.
差不多也那么大
Lord, you were a sullen, moody child.
天哪 你当时闷闷不乐 爱发脾气
The only time you ever smiled was on
你仅有的几次笑
those rare occasions when your mama called.
是你妈妈给你打电♥话♥的时候
I don't recollect any of that.
我一点儿记不起来了
Well, ain't for lack of memory because, shoot,
不是因为你记忆力不好
you used to be able to recite
因为你曾经可以复述
every episode of Dukes of Hazzard
每一集的正义先锋呢
and Dr. King's "I have a dream" Speech.
还有路德金博士的"我有一个梦想"的演讲
Oh, yeah, I remember doing that.
是的 我记起来了
I loved seeing you
你模仿路德金博士的样子
emulate the good doctor,
真是可爱
but that other mess was just hillbilly gibberish.
但是你说的却是含含糊糊
Maybe some things are less painful to remember.
也许那些不会让人痛苦的事情比较好记
I suppose so.
希望如此
But I sure am thankful for the way things played out.
但是我很感激发生的一切
'Cause if you hadn't come here to live with me,
因为如果你不回来和我住
I'd have missed out on some of my...
我会错失
my most precious memories.
我最美好的回忆
Thank you, grandma.
谢谢你 外婆
Now, as much as I love having you in my life,
现在 即使我这么爱你
I need you to get out of my house.
我也要你从家里出去
Right.
好的
"Five score years ago, a great American,
"100年前 一位伟大的美国人
"In whose symbolic shadow we stand today,
在我们今天站着的地方
signed the emancipation proclamation."
签署了奴隶解放宣言"
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表