the couch, the floor, the stairway...
沙发上 地板上 楼梯上
Oh, no, we learned our lesson on those stairs.
楼梯上不行 上次就有教训了不是
That was like a two-person bobsled
就像两人坐雪橇
down carpet burn Mountain.
从山上滑下来
Well, from where I was sitting, it was a fun ride.
可是从我的位置感觉很爽
Don't mind me, I'm not here.
别管我 我不在这儿
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Vince, what are you doing back?
Vince 你回来干什么
Well, we were headed up wacker drive
我们到了半路上
and I realized I forgot
我忽然想起来
my erectile encouragement medication.
忘带我的勃起药了
Oh...!
哦
Can't you lie and just say you forgot your wallet?
你就不能撒个谎 就说忘带钱包了吗
Okay, I forgot my wallet.
好 我忘带钱包了
And my weekend won't be as enjoyable
要是没有一个好的坚硬的钱包
without a good, stiff wallet.
我的周末不会好过的
Well, that's a mood killer, isn't it?
真是破坏气氛 不是吗
I could power through, if I had to.
是我就能强撑过去呢
I appreciate you being so patient with me, Carl.
Carl 你对我真有耐心
I'm sure most women don't make you wait this long.
大多数女人不会让你等这么久的
Mm. That's no problem.
没事的
I stood in line all night for a playstation 3,
我曾排了一晚上的队等PS3游戏机发♥售♥
and six hours for the third Harry Potter movie,
还排过六小时的队买♥♥哈利波特3的电影票
and this is better than both of those combined.
这次比那两次加起来都好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
I like you.
我喜欢你
You're sweet, considerate and you make me laugh.
你人很好 很贴心 还很幽默
I am a funny man, aren't I?
我是个幽默的人 不是吗
You know, and it just comes naturally.
一切都好自然
Sometimes I don't even know why people are laughing.
有时候我都不知道自己说了什么 别人就笑了
See, like that right there.
就像这样
I have no idea what tickled you.
我都不知道你为啥笑
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
对不起
It's my ex.
我前夫
Hey, James, what's up?
嘿 James 有事吗
Yeah, put him on the phone.
好 让他接电♥话♥
My son wants to say good night.
我儿子要和我道晚安
Oh.
哦
Hey, little man.
嘿 小家伙
You're up past your bedtime.
你已经过了睡觉的点了
Well, ask daddy to read you a story.
那让爸爸给你读篇故事吧
Really?
是嘛
And you still can't sleep?
还是不能睡着
You want mommy to sing to you?
你想让妈妈给你唱歌♥
This'll just take a minute.
一会儿就好
Ah, that's no worries.
没关系的
**Ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier?*
*哦 小宝贝 一切会变好吗
**Ooh-oo child, things'll get brighter?*
*哦 小宝贝 一切会明亮吗
**Some day, yeah. We'll put it together and we'll get it all done*.
*有一天 我们来面对它吧 事情就变好啦
**Some day?When your head is much lighter?*
*有一天 心情会变好吧
Ok, baby. Sleep well.
好了宝贝 做个好梦
Mama loves you
妈妈爱你
she always will.
妈妈永远爱你
Are you crying?
你哭了
I can't help it.
我止不住
I'm a sucker for '70s soul.
我有70年代灵魂乐的死忠
If you started singing "Papa was a rolling stone,"
如果你唱"爸爸是颗旋转的石头"
I'd be a puddle right now.
我现在的泪都像瀑布了
I'm fine. No, I'm fine.
我没事 真的没事
Big man look sexy.
大个子真性感
Mama like.
妈妈爱死了
You know what, I feel kinda sexy.
我还真觉得有点儿性感呢
These silk pajamas are like little butterfly kisses
这件丝绸睡衣很舒服就像小蝴蝶
all over my body.
在亲我的全身
You know what else is like
你知道还有什么像
little butterfly kisses all over your body?
小蝴蝶亲你全身吗
What? Little butterfly kisses all over your body.
什么 小蝴蝶亲你全身
Oh, my God... I can't concentrate
哦 天哪 我集中不了精神
with that doorbell.
门铃一直响
Should I put a pillow over your head?
给你头上罩个枕头怎么样
Oh, my gosh... Just pretend we're waiting in line at the deli.
哦 天哪 就假装我们在熟食店排队等待
Answer the door.
去开门吧
Fine.
好吧
Order me the brisket.
给我点个胸脯肉
No, ma'am... you're getting the tongue sandwich.
不 女士 我给你点舌头三明治
I better be.
最好
Hey, the, partner.
嘿 老兄
Aw, crap.
啊 该死
I'm hurting and I really need to talk to somebody right now.
我好受伤 我现在需要和人说说话
Plenty of hotlines and chat rooms for that... adios.
有好多热♥线♥和聊天室可以 再见
What's going on?
怎么啦
Girl scout with insomnia, we're getting thin mints.
失眠的女童子军 我们要有巧克力饼干了
Is that Molly?
那不是Molly吗
Hey, Molly.
嘿 Molly
Carl...?
Carl
What are you doing out here?
你这是干什么
I'm no good.
我不是个好选择
And she's better off without me.
没了我她可以更好
So now you know. Good night.
现在你知道了 晚安
Mike.
Mike
Come on in, Carl.
进来吧Carl
It's freezing out. Okay.
外面太冷啦
Oh, boy, if you think he's chatty when he's sober...
哦 如果你认为他清醒的时候话多 你就错了
What happened? Well...
怎么了 是这样的
Christina made a beautiful dinner for me.
Christina为我做了一顿丰富的晚餐
There's chicken piccata with the little fat rice
鸡排配米饭
that's kind of like pasta.
就像一种意大利面
Risotto.
意大利调味饭
I knew he'd know.
我就知道他知道
And we were doing a little kissing
我们正在沙发上亲吻着
on the couch, and it was hot.
当时好热
You know, like when you just become one big tongue?
你知道的 俩人的舌头交织在一起
Yeah, yeah, I get the gist.
嗯嗯 我听得懂
Don't look at me. You're the one
别看着我
that let him in.
是你让他进来的
And then she said,
然后她说
"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?"
我们去卧室做怎么样
And the next thing I know, I was driving in my car
我只记得后来发生的事是
to a liquor store and sitting outside
开着我的车去了卖♥♥酒的店子
of your house getting drunk.
然后就醉着坐在了你家门外
Well, you're done driving for the night.
你晚上醉驾啦
Make up the couch for him.
给他把沙发整理一下让他休息
I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee and call Christina
我去沏杯咖啡 再打给Christina
and tell her he's not dead.
告诉她他还没死
Don't tell her that yet.
现在告诉她太早 一会儿他可能就死了
Oh, don't be that way!
别介
I love you, man.
我爱你 老兄
Whoa, is this silk?
哇哦 这是丝绸吗
You're like a king-size waterbed in a fancy hotel.
你摸着就像高级旅馆里的加长型水床
I will never forgive you for this.
我不会原谅你的
Remind me I got your silk pajama top in my locker.
提醒我我把你的丝绸睡衣放在我箱子上面了
And you'll be happy to know grandma was able
我外婆把呕吐物都洗掉了
to get all my vomit out of it.
开心吧
You know what? Why don't you keep it?
你留着吧
Oh, great, now I'm stuck with a silk car cover
太好了 现在我被迫接受一个丝绸车罩
with a puke stain on it.
上面有呕吐物
How come you're not taking Christina's calls?
你为什么不回Christina的电♥话♥
I can't just drop everything to talk to her. We're on duty
我太忙了 我们在值班
I see. But you took 20 minutes to call into sports talk
我知道 但是你花了20分钟打电♥话♥给
to bitch about the bears' throwback uniforms.
体育频道抱怨大熊队的复古制♥服♥
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表