Yeah, but eat it behind the garage.
真的 但躲到车♥库♥后面吃去
God bless you.
你会有好报的
That is your fifth cup of coffee.
这是你喝的第五杯咖啡了
You better have an empty milk jug in the car
你最好在车里放些空的牛奶罐
'cause I'm not spending my entire day
我可不想一整天
trying to find porta-potties and big trees.
四处找公共厕所和树坑
Molly dragged me out of bed
Molly早上五点
5:00 this morning to go jogging.
拉我起来去跑步
Oh, that was you?
原来那是你啊
I have to call my roommates
我不得不打电♥话♥给室友
and tell them it wasn't Godzilla.
告诉他们那不是哥斯拉
I have hot coffee in my hand,
我手里有热咖啡
and I'm going on about five hours of sleep.
而且昨天只睡了五个小时
Boy, someone woke up
看来 有人早上起错地方了
on the wrong side of Tokyo this morning.
这里可不是东京
I'm guessing this new fitness regime
我猜这新的健身计划
has something to do with your impending nuptials.
和快要到来的婚礼有关吧
She's driving me crazy, Carl.
她要把我逼疯了 Carl
I don't know why she's making
我不明白她干嘛
such a big deal out of a wedding.
把婚礼看得如此重要
Hey, this is a huge milestone in a woman's life.
嘿 这是女人生命中的里程碑
It's something she's been dreaming
这是她们梦寐以求
and fantasizing about since she was a young girl.
一直幻想的日子
But it's just one day.
但只不过一天
One day she will remember forever.
这是她会永远铭记的一天
For me and you, that's like the first time
对于你我来说这就好比
we ever saw a real-life naked boob.
第一次看见真的咪♥咪♥一样
October 6, 1988.
1988年10月6号♥
Joy Harmon was her name.
她叫Joy Harmon
She was the first girl in our class to get boobs,
她是我们班发育最早的女孩
and I was the third guy to see them. Mm-hmm.
我是第三个看到她的咪♥咪♥的 嗯嗯
And I bet you the time leading up to that
我打赌在此之前
was filled with hope and expectation.
你也会充满希望和期许
Oh, God, yes. She told me at lunch
没错 她午饭时告诉我
I could see one of them after school.
我可以放学后看其中的一个
I remember it was pizza day
我记得那天吃的是披萨
and I left half of it on my plate.
我剩了半盘呢
That speaks volumes right there.
这就说明一切了
When the bell rang,
下课铃一响
I ran to meet her underneath the bleachers.
我就跑去露天看台下面见她
My heart was pounding with anticipation.
我的心怦怦直跳 满怀期待
Of course it was.
那是自然
There can be no other first time,
第一次非常重要
and you wanted it to be perfect. And it was.
你会希望一切都是完美的 确实如此
I could tell she liked me 'cause she showed me
我能感觉到她喜欢我 因为没等我说
the second one without me even asking.
她就给我看了另一个
And that's after I drooled all over the first one.
就在我还对第一个垂涎三尺的时候
Mmm.
嗯
Yeah.
是
Can't see one without the other.
不能只看一边 不看另一边
It's like the Kill Bill movies.
就像电影<杀死比尔>一样
They were like two perfect pieces of flan.
它们就像两块果馅饼
You know, if you put a Hershey kiss on each one.
如果在上面放颗好时巧克力就更像了
Now, if you'd like to get
如果你想
into your bride's head a little bit,
知道她的心情
just change boobs to holy matrimony
只需把咪♥咪♥换成神圣的婚礼
and you can understand where she's coming from.
你就能理解了
Wow. I always knew it was important to her,
喔 我知道婚礼对她很重要
but I never realized it consumed her every thought
但我从没想到 这会吞噬她的思想
and dictated her every action. Mm-hmm.
支配她的行为 嗯
Well, sometimes you got to step back
有时你需要退一步
and look at things from an intellectual standpoint.
从理智的观点看问题
Thanks for helping me understand.
谢谢你帮我解惑
No problem.
小事一桩
So I'm guessing Joy Harmon is the reason
所以你是因为Joy Harmon
you always order two pieces of flan?
才总点两块果馅饼的吗
You know, I hope one day Molly gets me the way you do.
希望有一天Molly能像你这么理解我
All right, here we go.
好的 开始吧
Oh.
哦
Feeling good. Feeling good.
感觉不错
Feeling good. Oh...
感觉不错
Whoops.
哎哟
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
We meet again.
又见面了
All right, stop.
好的 停
Stop, stop, stop!
停 停 停
Son of a bitch!
他奶奶的
Liar!
骗子
Uh-oh. She's arguing with the scale again.
她又对着体重秤大呼小叫呢
Just so you know, when the pothead ties the knot,
告诉你 等那肥仔娶走了她
we're going to go live in a hotel.
我们就去住酒店
Probably Europe. Mom!
也可以去欧洲 妈妈
Down here, sweetie.
在这呢 宝贝
Hide the chips and try not to piss her off.
把薯片藏起来 别把她惹毛了
The smoothie you made me for dinner tonight,
晚餐你给我做的沙冰
did you put banana in it?
是不是放了香蕉
Um... 'Cause I specifically said
呃 我特殊强调了
no banana!
不放香蕉
Well, if you said no banana,
如果你说了不放香蕉
then there was not a banana in there.
那里面就没有
There were two bananas in the kitchen.
厨房♥里原本有两根香蕉
If I go in there right now,
如果我现在进去
are there still going to be two bananas?
还会有两根香蕉吗
Vince ate them.
Vince吃了
No, I didn't. I hate bananas.
我才没有 我讨厌香蕉
They got a weird texture, and they make me look apish.
口感诡异 而且吃香蕉让我看起来像只猴子
You look apish holding a pen!
你像拿着笔的猴子
One banana's not going to kill you, sweetie.
吃一根香蕉又不会死 宝贝
It's pure starch, and my glycemic index spikes.
香蕉里全是淀粉 我的血糖指数会飙升的
I mean, you might as well
你不如
fill the blender with fudge.
在搅拌机里塞满软糖算了
You're all trying to sabotage me.
你们总是妨碍我
Don't even, pal.
别装了 哥们
I see you.
我看见你了
Hi, hon. Did you have a good day?
嗨 亲爱的 今天还好吗
Grab your gym bag. We're taking a spinning class.
拿上你的运动包 我们要去上动感单车课
I just walked in the door.
我刚进门
For the love of God,
行行好吧
grab your bag and get her out of here!
拿上包 带她离开这吧
If she looks in the trash and
如果看见垃圾桶里
finds two banana peels, we're all dead.
那两个香蕉皮 我们都死定了
You realize this is a nightmare for me.
你知道这里是我的噩梦
I'm a fat guy in a little room
我一个胖子 呆在小屋子里
on a bike that goes nowhere.
骑着哪也去不了的自行车
You don't get on that bike,
如果你不骑
you're going to have a new nightmare.
你就该有新的噩梦了
All right, let's mount up.
好吧 我们嗨起来
Oh, good, the seats are really small.
天 这鞍座好小啊
Remember not to stay in the saddle the whole time.
记着不要一直坐在鞍座上
You need to move up and down and lift with your core.
你要上下移♥动♥ 提高重心
This should put me on the fast track
这会导致我迅速
to erectile dysfunction.
产生性功能障碍的
I thank you for that.
多亏你了
Molly?
Molly
Yeah.
是
It's Allison.
我是Allison
We met at OA a couple years ago. Oh, my God.
我们两年前在胖子匿名交友会上见过 你哦 天啊
Allison. Well, you look great.
Allison 你看起来棒极了
What'd you lose, like 40 pounds?
你瘦了多少 有40磅吗
Fiftytwo. Fiftytwo.
52 52
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表