完整地披露
Full disclosure.
完整地披露
This is the balance of my checking account,
这是我活期存款的余额
which does not reflect the $7,200 check from Vince.
这里面不包括Vince的7200
You're a thrifty one, huh?
你挺节约的 是吧
Well, I try to live within my means.
我尽量靠自己的手段过活
Plus, I return my pop bottles and I use the neighbor's wi-fi.
另外我回收自己的饮料瓶 蹭邻居的无线网
And you wear your underwear
内衣一直穿到
until they look like vertical blinds.
它们像百叶窗似的
Thrifty and sexy.
既节约又性感
Sure.
当然了
So this, along with my savings account,
这个 和我的储蓄账户
is a nice little start on a nest egg.
是储蓄金的好开始
Very impressive.
真壮观
Thank you.
谢谢
Your turn.
到你了
Okey-dokey.
好
Uh...
首先
Just so you know,
你知道的
I'm not really, you know,
我并不是
a stickler for writing things down, but...
会把事情写下来的人
Just a, um...
不过
Just a, you know, a ballpark.
你知道的 大概是这么多
This is everything?
所有的都在这里了吗
This is all your money?
这些是你全部家当
Well, I don't like to keep a lot in my checking account.
我不喜欢活期存款里有太多钱
You don't make interest.
赚不到利息
Smart.
聪明
So you got a lot in savings?
那你储蓄账户里钱多吧
Enough to keep the account open.
至少不会被销户
How can this be?
怎么能这样
You own your own car, you live with your mother.
你有车 还和妈妈住在一起
Please tell me you're a drug addict.
拜托你告诉我你是个瘾君子
Oh, don't be silly, I just...
别傻了 我只是
You know, I like to...
我比较喜欢
To travel a bit.
我比较喜欢旅游
Travel where?
去哪儿旅游
I don't know.
不知道
Asia, Africa.
亚洲 非洲
South America.
南美
Europe.
欧洲
You know what I did with my two weeks' vacation last year?
你知道去年双周假我♥干♥了什么吗
I dug a new septic tank in my mother's house.
我给我妈家挖了个新的化粪池
And I charged her.
我向她收钱了
I went to Prague.
我去了布拉格
I took my sister.
带着我姐姐
It was amazing.
太赞了
She had never been before.
她从没去过那儿
You'd been there before?
你去过那儿吗
Yeah, I mean it was just a stop on my way to moscow with my mom.
是啊 这只是我跟我妈去莫斯科的中途驿站
Moscow?
莫斯科
Well, I like to travel and my mom likes vodka.
我喜欢旅游 我妈妈喜欢伏特加
It was either that or Poland, and I'm sort of Warsawed out.
不是那儿就是波兰 我不是很喜欢华沙
Hang on, you're telling me this is all the money you've got?
等等 你说这是你全部的家产了
Yeah, you know, and I'm carrying...
是 我还有
I'm carrying a little...
我还有一点
Bit of credit card debt.
一点信♥用♥卡♥欠款
How little?
一点是多少
Uh...
这个
$17,000.
17000块钱
Wait, you're telling me you owe 17 grand?
等等 你说你欠了17000
No...
不是
We owe 17 grand.
是我们欠了17000
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表