Hmm...
嗯
I'm guessing that's half the battle.
我想这算是成功了一半吧
And we can figure the rest out together.
我们会搞定剩下的部分
When the time is right.
等有合适时机的时候
Okay, when the time is right.
没错 等时机合适的时候
You can feed 'em and change 'em,
你喂奶换尿布
and I'll keep 'em from swallowing your lady things.
我看住他们 不让他们吞你的女性用品
Deal.
说定了
I'll just do what my mom used to do.
我只需学我妈就行了
When we went to the grocery store,
我们去杂货店的时候
she'd pull a pair of pantyhose over my head.
她就给我套一个长筒裤♥袜♥
I looked like a three-year old bank robber, but it kept me
搞的我像3岁的银行抢劫犯
from shoving a stick of deodorant in my mouth.
但这样能防我往嘴里塞除臭棒
I'm no fan of your mother's, but that's actually brilliant.
我虽然不怎么喜欢你妈 但这不失为一个好办法啊
Look at my baby boy.
我的小心肝啊
He's gonna be scarred up for the rest of his life.
他要带着伤疤度过下半生了
You don't think it looks manly? Kinda...
你不觉得伤疤让他很有男性魅力吗
Kinda gives him like a rugged, "Don't mess with me" Thing.
就想贴了在脑门儿上贴了"别惹我"的感觉
If I wasn't afraid of leaving Jim alone, you and I would be
如果不是因为我不想让Jim孤单一人呆在这
in the driveway right now settling this bare-knuckle style.
我会在车道那跟你赤手空拳解决这档子事了
Come on, Ma,
行了 老妈
your driveway-fighting days are behind you.
在车道决战已经过时了
Tell that to the bouncer at Gilley's
这话还是跟Gilley店里的那个
who tried to take away my coffee can full of Dolores.
想拿走我装满Dolores咖啡的罐子的保安说吧
He's gonna be fine. The stitches come out in about
他会没事的 10天左右就能拆线了
ten days, and the vet said it won't leave much of a scar.
兽医说不会留下什么疤痕
Then I can thank her for feeding my baby boy
那我可真要感谢她
one of her cotton pontoons.
给我的心肝宝贝儿喂了块卫生条
Why can't you wear a pad, like a normal person?
你怎么就不能像正常人一样用卫生巾呢
'Cause they're bulky and uncomfortable,
因为它们又大又不舒服
and I feel like I'm sitting on a phone book. I...
感觉像是坐在电♥话♥本上
Plus, I... I lead an active lifest...
再说了 我 我引领了积极的生活方式
Fine, I'll wear one. I'll just strap it on.
好吧 我会用的 我还会用绳子绑好
It'll be a cold day in hell before I forget this.
在忘掉这事之前它会一直折磨我的
I trusted you to take care of the only thing in this world
我本来相信你能照顾好这世上
I give a damn about.
我唯一在乎的东西
Yeah, I'll bet you'd drive seven blocks if he broke his arm.
是啊 如果他断了胳膊 你肯定会开7个街区的车程去接他的
He wouldn't break his arm
他可不会在女子游泳俱乐部
showing off for the girls' swim club.
因为瞎得瑟而把胳膊折断的
When you told me the story,
你跟我说这事的时候
you didn't tell me there were girls involved.
可没提到什么姑娘啊
Of course there were girls involved.
当然和姑娘有关了
Why else would you try to walk on your hands?
不然你怎么会想到用手走路
All right, all right!
好了 好了
We should be thankful that Jim is healthy, happy and...
我们应该庆幸Jim现在很健康 很幸福
and loved.
并集万千宠爱于一身
Like you, Peggy.
一如你啊 Peggy
Now why don't I go make us a sandwich?
我去给大家做个三明治吧
What are you gonna put in it? Rat poison?
你打算在里面放什么 老鼠药吗
I was thinking about tuna fish, but whatever you want.
我还想着放金枪鱼 但你想让我放什么我就放什么呗
Mike, why don't you come help me?
Mike 过来搭把手怎么样
Miracle Whip, not mayo!
我要放沙拉酱 不要蛋黄酱
Whatever you want, Mama Biggs.
你想要什么就放什么 Biggs妈妈
Hear that, Jim?
听到没 Jim
Whatever I want.
我想放什么就放什么
This guilt trip might get me a granddaughter named Peggy.
这次的负罪之行没准可以给我带来一个叫Peggy的孙女
Or a grandson named Jim.
或者叫Jim的孙子
You know what? That does make you look more rugged.
你知道吗 我这想法让你看起来更苦逼了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表