Hmm. Pay an arm and a leg for cloth napkins
花大价钱去买♥♥餐巾布
and having some swish telling you where to sit?
还让基友们告诉你坐哪儿
No, thank you.
免了吧 多谢
Is there a gravy shortage, Petunia?
肉汁不够了吗 Petunia
They're a little understaffed.
有点人手不足
Maybe if they paid a decent wage, right?
如果工资太高点就好了是吧
I mean, am I right?
我说得对吧
Nothing's changed.
什么都没有改变
I used to sling hash at Mikey's school for ten years.
我曾经在Mikey的学校打了十年工
It was nothing but a revolving door
无非就是
of transients and parolees.
临时过渡一下
What's your story?
你的故事呢
Work release or you tunnel out?
下岗还是跳槽
Good behavior.
表现太好
Okay.
好了
Let's break up this coffee klatch, gals.
寒暄结束 姑娘们
Um.
嗯
"Lynette..."
Lynette
What..What's the soup today?
今天是什么汤
Cream of Broccoli.
西兰花奶油汤
Uh-huh... and I'm lady Gaga.
那是 那我就是Lady Gaga了
Okay, hey.
好的
You know, I'm... I'm going to have that jell-o.
我要一份吉露果子冻
Can't go wrong there... it's see-through.
点这个不会错 它是透明的
That way, you know for sure if sweet cheeks here
你能看到里面是不是有
tossed in a thumbtack or a rat turd.
图钉或者老鼠屎
I think it looks delicious and nutritious.
看起来美味又营养
Hey, guys. Hi, Molly.
你们好 你好 Molly
I'd ask you to sit down,
我想请你坐这儿
but we're kind of in the middle of something.
但是我们现在在谈点事
Oh, yeah, so are...
我们
So are we. I just...
我们也是 我就是
Okay.
好吧
Bit of an icy reception at the cool kid table, huh?
被酷小孩给了冷板凳吧
Mm-hmm. Only that one woman, Rebecca.
嗯 只有那个女的 Rebecca
We're both in line for the vice principal job,
我们都在竞选副校长的职位
and she's just jealous cause I'm clearly the front runner
她就是嫉妒我的领先地位
and I'm a better teacher.
我教得比她好
And that's not her real hair color.
那也不是她头发的真正颜色
Rug don't match the drapes, huh?
假发和头上的皱纹不匹配是吧
Women don't really have rugs anymore, Peggy.
女士们现在不用假发了 Peggy
Dear lord,
亲爱的主啊
thank you for this food.
感谢您提供食物
May it nourish me
滋养我
and give me the strength to get through my day
让我有力量度过一日又一日
without taking a handful of pills
不用当药罐子
and swan-diving in front of an "L" Train.
在L号♥火车前燕式跳水
Amen.
阿门
So you seem good.
你看起来不错
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Well, we've all got our crosses to bear,
我们要忍♥受一切苦难
but apparently, the good lord has made mine
不过上帝显然格外眷顾我
out of lead and covered it in fire ants.
九九八十一难都要让我来一遍
But... whatever.
但是 无论如何
His will be done.
他的希冀实现了
Well, you have been rough a lot lately.
你最近过得的确不容易
I mean, with your boyfriend dying so suddenly and all.
你男朋友突然去世
Well, that's what men do... they leave.
男人都是这样 他们总会离开
Dennis left in a body bag,
Dennis进了裹尸袋里
and Mike's dad left in a Chrysler imperial
Mike的爸爸死在克莱斯勒Imperial里
with his bowling trophy and a home-wrecking whore.
与保龄球奖杯 和一个荡♥妇♥一起
And I'm guessing you're also feeling
我猜你现在也觉得
a little abandoned by your son about now, too.
有点被你儿子抛弃了
Oh, is that what this little lunch date is all about?
这就是你请这顿饭的目的吗
What?
什么
Think you can wine and dine me
觉得你能喝酒然后用
with a two dollar government meal,
两美元的政♥府♥公♥款♥招待我
then get me to spill my guts
让我哭得肝肠寸断
like it's "Daddy touched me" Week on Dr. Phil?
就像Phil博士的"爸爸抱抱我"节目
Peggy, please, keep your voice down.
Peggy 拜托了 小声点
Let me tell you something... I may be old,
告诉你吧 我也许老了
lonely and heartbroken,
孤独心碎
cast aside by my own flesh and blood,
被自己的亲骨肉抛弃
but you'll never hear me complaining about it.,
但是你听不到我对此抱怨
oh, no.
不 不
You suffer in silence.
你在沉默中灭亡
Damn right.
真♥他♥妈♥正确
Peggy Biggs is not a bellyacher.
Peggy Biggs不是个祥林嫂
When life deals me a crap hand, I play it.
当生活和我扯淡时我就和它斗到底
Aw, go... I can't eat this.
哦 我吃不了这个
Hey, bright eyes.
嘿 小亮眼
Think you can rustle me up some hot sauce
你以为你能瞒天过海
before you walk the Green Mile?
拿辣酱糊弄我
She's going through the change.
她正在转型期
Let's hope second time's a charm.
我们期待她下次能华丽转身吧
I know you said no more meat, but these pork chops
我知道你说不吃肉了
followed me, me, me all the way home.
但这些连骨猪排一直要跟我回家
Well, you're not grilling them this Sunday,
这周末不能烤肉
'cause we're spending it with your mom.
因为我们要和你妈一起过
You're kidding me.
耍我呢吧
I thought you jumped on that hand grenade with lunch.
我以为你中饭的时候英勇就义了
I did.
我是啊
It's your turn to take a little shrapnel.
所以现在轮到你当炮灰了
You know, since you moved in here
你搬进来以后
you hardly see her at all anymore.
就基本上不去看她了
I rush over there every time she calls,
每次她打电♥话♥我就赶过去
and it's usually just to check the bushes
结果只是检查灌木丛
for skunks or peeping Toms.
以防臭鼬或者偷♥窥♥者
By the way, in 15 years,
顺便说下十五年里面
one skunk, no peeping Toms.
就一只臭鼬 没人偷♥窥♥
Well,
好
I think she might appreciate you
她会感激你
just dropping by for no other reason
专程去看她的
than you're her son and you love her.
只因为你是她儿子 你爱她
I don't know... that might make her a little suspicious.
我不清楚 她可能会产生怀疑
Well, here.
好吧 这儿
Take her cookie container back to her.
去把曲奇盒还给她
Aw, man! You guys ate all of 'em?
哇 你们全吃了
I never got one.
我一片都没吃
Oh.
哦
I tell you you look very pretty tonight?
我跟你说过你今晚很漂亮吧
Who is it?
外面是谁
It's me, Mike.
是我 Mike
The only Mike I know is my son,
我唯一认识的Mike是我那儿子
and he's been MIA since he got a girlfriend,
自从他谈恋爱以后就失踪了
so hit the bricks, sicko.
滚开吧 神经病
Alright, mom, you made your point.
好了 老妈 你目的达到了
I feel terrible.
我很难过
Now, open the door.
现在开门吧
Sorry I didn't clean up,
抱歉我没把这儿打扫干净
but I wasn't expecting company.
但是我没想过有人会来陪我
Ever!
永远
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're sleeping on the couch now? Yeah.
你现在睡沙发 没错
Right next to my two best friends,
挨着我两个最好的朋友
the TV and the toilet.
电视和厕所
And now you're letting Jim
你让Jim放肆地
just eat from a 50-pound bag of dog food?
吃50磅一包的狗粮
Hey, if I die in my sleep, I figure that buys me
要是我在睡梦中死去 他应该
about a week before he starts gnawing at my sweetbreads.
要一周时间才会饿到啃我的尸体
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表