I can't decide between a veil or a hat.
我好纠结是戴面纱还是戴礼帽
I mean, I want to look elegant, but with a, you know,
我想要看起来优雅 但还要
sense of whimsy.
别出心裁
Traditional, but fun.
传统 但不死板
Maybe they have one of those beer can hats,
他们或许会有两侧能插啤酒罐的帽子
but for champagne flu tes.
换成香槟杯就好了
That's elegant and fun.
这样既优雅又有趣
Victoria, my wedding is in three weeks,
Victoria 再过三周就是我的婚礼了
and you're either part of the problem
你是来捣乱的
or you're part of the solution.
还是来帮忙的
Don't upset your sister.
别惹你姐生气了
I think the veil you're wearing is gorgeous.
我觉得你戴这头纱很漂亮
I hate it.
我讨厌它
I hate it, too.
我也讨厌
Here we are.
您的衣服来了
Oh, it's so beautiful.
哦 太美了
Amazing.
简直是惊艳
Oh, my God. I think I'm going to cry.
天啊 我都要哭了
Where the hell are the wrist loops to carry the train?
和裙摆相连的腕带哪去了
The seamstress will add those after this final fitting.
最终试好后 裁缝会加上的
Information, communication.
信息 传达
That is the only way this is going to work.
只有这样才行
Just fork it over.
付钱吧
She's got a little case
她有点
of the pre-wedding jitters.
婚前焦虑症
Yeah, this morning, she made the florist cry.
是啊 今早她把卖♥♥花的也弄哭了
He said it was allergies, but we all knew.
他说他只是过敏反应 但我们都懂的
What we're saying is, it's been a long day already,
说真的 今天可真够累的了
so keep the free hooch flowing.
快把酒添上
I'll grab you another bottle.
我再给你们拿一瓶
Just so you know, three is the limit.
提醒一句 最多三瓶
Then three it shall be.
那就来三瓶
Appreciate you coming along with us today.
还好你今天一直陪着我们
Having an eyewitness
这样就有个人
kept me from killing her about four times.
能阻止我四次差点对她痛下杀手
Do what you need to do, mom.
按你的想法动手吧 妈妈
I'm no snitch.
我不会告发你的
She's going to be a beautiful bride, though, isn't she?
她成为美丽的新娘的 对吧
Absolutely. So happy for her. Yeah
当然 真替她高兴 是啊
Until about two years ago,
就在两年前
I'd have bet cash money she was going to be
我还出钱赌她以后会变
one of those cranky, old spinsters
一个坏脾气的老处♥女♥
in sensible shoes and a boy's haircut.
穿着平底鞋 留着小平头
Living in a mobile home
住在拖车房♥里
filled with stacks of old Redbook magazines
里面堆满<红书>杂♥志♥
and 25 uncaged parakeets.
还有25只散养的鹦鹉
We'd go visit her on the weekends
我们得在周末去看望她
and walk through her gauntlet
穿过她挂的风铃
of wind chimes and dream catchers,
和捕梦网
ignoring the health department citations
无视卫生局的传票
and her prominent chin whiskers.
和她下巴上明显的胡须
Ta-da.
啦啦
There she is.
她来了
The most beautiful bride in the whole world.
全世界最美的新娘
Not too shabby, right?
不是很难看 对吧
You look amazing.
你看起来美极了
Let's get you zipped up.
我来给你把拉链拉上
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
Oh!
啊
Looks like we might need to let this out just a smidge.
似乎得露这么一点点了
No, you won't.
不用的
I'm just a few pounds from my target weight,
我差几磅就达到理想体重了
and when I set a goal for myself,
我定下了目标
I-I reach it.
就肯定能做到的
Honey, the wedding is in three weeks.
亲爱的 三周后就举♥行♥婚礼了
Which means I'm right on schedule.
我会按时完成的
I am going to drop those last six pounds
我减掉这最后六磅
easy peasy lemon squeezy.
简直易如反掌
Of course you will!
你当然能了
Those six pounds will be your bitch.
这操蛋的六磅赘肉
Damn right, they will.
说得对极了
Now, why don't you go get changed
你快去换衣服吧
and I'll take my two girls out for a nice lunch.
然后我带你们去吃顿丰盛的午餐
Lunch? I have six pounds to lose.
午餐吗 我要再减六磅呢
Am I in this by myself?!
不然这能穿得下吗
Back up. Back up.
退后 一边去
We're going to need that third bottle in a to-go bag.
给我们把第三瓶酒打包
Mike, come on. Get out of bed.
Mike 快点 起床
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is the house on fire?
房♥子着火了吗
Wake me when it gets to the stairs.
等烧到楼梯再叫我
Get up. You and I are going for a two-mile run.
起来 你和我一起来个两英里长跑
All right, sweetie,
好的 亲爱的
I think you're sleepwalking.
我想你是在梦游
Just climb back into bed
快爬回床上来吧
and don't pee in the clothes hamper.
别在衣篮里撒尿
We are getting married in three weeks,
我们还有三周就要结婚了
and you and I are going to tone up.
我们得加强锻炼
Hey, we Biggs don't tone, and we don't tan.
嘿 我们家的人从来不健身 不晒黑
We burn, and we stroke out.
我们通常三分钟热度
And three.
三
Let's do this.
我们去跑步吧
Honey roasted peanuts.
蜂蜜烤花生
You think Molly will be tempted by these?
你觉得Molly会吃这个
You remember what happened
你还记得
the last time she starved herself.
她上次绝食减肥的情形吧
She ate half a jar of my avocado face scrub.
她吃掉我半罐梨味的面部磨砂
In her defense, it does look like guacamole.
她还狡辩说 它看起来像鳄梨沙拉酱
That may be, but a sane woman
也有可能 但是一个正常人
doesn't dig around her mother's makeup kit
不会翻她妈的化妆盒
looking for a snack.
找零食
What's going on?
这是在干什么
Molly's trying to drop six pounds before the wedding,
Molly想在婚礼前减掉六磅
so we're getting rid of everything but ice and onions.
所以我们要把能吃的都清理了 除了冰块和洋葱
If she's really serious about this weight loss thing,
如果她真想减肥
starving herself is not the answer.
光节食是不行的
Oh, she's exercising, too.
她也在运动
She's out right now jogging around the neighborhood.
她现在正在小区里慢跑呢
Not talking diet and exercise.
我说的不是节食和运动
I'm referring to the weight loss miracle
我说的是神奇减肥法
known as horse laxatives.
就是吃给马吃的泻药
Vince, don't be an ass.
Vince 积点口德吧
I'm serious. I got a jockey buddy
我说真的 我有个朋友是骑师
who sometimes has to drop five pounds in six hours.
他经常需要在六个小时内减掉五斤
All he needs is one cap full of "Hi-yo, silver"
他只需一剂"走你"
and a good book.
和一本好书
Two and a half miles.
2.5英里
Pretty good. Tomorrow, we'll go for three.
相当好 明天我们尽量跑3英里
I thought we were supposed
我想我们该
to take a day off.
休息一天
You know, let the muscles reattach themselves to the bone.
好让肌肉重新贴回骨头上
No, you can't have a day off.
你不能休息
It's all about speeding up your metabolism.
这样才能加速你的新陈代谢
Now, I'm going to go take a shower and make us
现在 我要去冲个澡
a nice, healthy smoothie out of beets, carrots and kale.
然后做杯好喝又健康的甜菜 胡萝卜 甘蓝沙冰
That's my reward for running in the dark
这是对我摸黑跑步
and giving myself a two and a half mile wedgie?
还一直扯着自己内♥裤♥的奖赏吗
It's all yours.
都是你的了
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表