I'll get that, You gals stay here
我去开门 你们就待在这
and maybe think about getting a little food in your stomach.
最好吃点东西 别光喝酒了
All right, if we are gonna throw him a surprise party,
听着 如果我们想办个惊喜派对
we are off to a very poor start.
你们开的这个头也太烂了
Sorry, pal, I'm not donating to the nation of islam.
对不起了 兄弟 我不想捐钱给伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
I'm sorry I don't meet your fashion standards,
我不够潮 真是对不起你了
Mr. Blackwell.
Mr. Blackwell
I'm just kidding, You look swell.
我开玩笑呢 你够潮了
This girl's gonna be very impressed,
那个姑娘肯定会迷上你的
especially when you roll up in a freshly armor alled
尤其是当你从刚做过保养的
Mitsubishi Galant.
三菱戈蓝里出来的时候
I really appreciate the use of your car.
我真心感谢你借我车用
Wow, somebody's either got a date,
哇 某人今晚要么是佳人有约
or he's collecting money for the nation of Islam.
要么就是在为伊♥斯♥兰♥国家募捐
Okay, I'm losing the tie.
好吧 我不戴领结就是了
He met a nice girl online.
他在网上认识了个漂亮女孩儿
I'm letting him borrow my car.
我把车借他用用
Oh, that's great.
太好了
Did you tell him about the brakes?
你告诉他刹车的问题了么
I was getting to that.
正要说呢
Uh, just a couple of things you need to know
有几件事你得注意一下
about sweet lady Galant.
关于我的甜妞儿戈蓝
She can be a bitch.
她有的时候会整死你
I got this.
让我来说行不
She can be a bitch.
她有的时候会整死你
You got to start pumping the brakes
你得在看见停车标志前两个半街区的时候
about a half a block before you get to a stop sign.
就开始踩刹车
Yeah, and if you think you're gonna stop short,
如果你想急刹车
keep your hand on the emergency brake,
就把手放在紧急刹车上
and be prepared to yank that sucker
随时准备猛拉那破玩意儿
like your life depends on it, 'cause it does.
就像命悬一线一样 因为还真就是
Other than that, have fun.
除了这些就没了 玩的开心点
Okay, uh, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
I'll have it back to you tomorrow morning.
我明天早上还你
Not if you park on a hill, you won't.
如果你停在斜坡上 干脆就不用还了
So, what are you doing for your birthday this year?
今年你生日打算怎么过啊
I guess it's just me and mom at the iHOP.
估计还是和我妈一起去iHOP吧
You're welcome to join us if you want.
你如果想来也可以啊
Watching you wolf down a Belgian waffle
一边看着你狼吞虎咽的吃草莓酱华夫饼
with strawberry compote while your mom describes
一边听你妈讲
what a blood bath your birth was?
当年生你时的惨状
No, thank you.
不了 我谢谢你了
Good morning, my brothers from another mother.
早上好 和我没有血缘关系的兄弟们
What a glorious day it is.
多么灿烂的一天啊
Wow.
哇
Sounds like somebody's date went pretty well, huh?
听起来你昨天的约会不错哦
Amira was more beautiful than her pictures.
Amira比照片上还美
It was a perfect evening.
昨天晚上简直是完美
Hey, you didn't do it in my car, did you?
你们没在我车里做吧
Well, as much as I wanted to consummate our attraction
尽管我很想和她合二为一
on a vinyl car seat covered in Arby's wrappers...
在一个满是三明治包装纸的车塑料后座上
I chose to wait until we had proper courtship.
我还是等到一个更合适的时机吧
Plus, she wouldn't let me.
再说了 她也不让我碰
So, where'd you take her?
你带她去哪了
We had a five-course dinner at the Florentine
我们在佛罗伦萨餐厅吃了五道菜的正餐
and split a bottle of champagne.
然后还开了瓶香槟
And she still wouldn't give it up?
那她还不让你碰吗
Every one of them online Svetlanas was good to go
Svetlanas网站上的每个女孩儿
after a roach coach taco and a can of Foster's lager.
只要一个路边摊的玉米卷和一罐啤酒就跟你走了啊
Look, I don't want to pry, Samuel,
我不想多嘴 Samuel
but that sounds like a pretty expensive evening
不过听起来昨晚你花了不少钱啊
for a man of, shall we say, meager means.
对于一个 囊中羞涩的小气鬼来说
What Mike is wondering
Mike想问的是
is how a broke ass-schmuck like you
像你这种穷的叮当响的笨蛋
is paying for all this crap?
怎么付的起这些烂帐
I gleaned that on my own, Carl.
我慢慢存的 Carl
Last night's magic was courtesy
一张刷爆了的信♥用♥卡♥
of my now maxed-out discover card.
换来一夜的美景良宵 值啊
And how long do you plan on maintaining
那你打算维持多久
this level of costly, sexless courtship?
这种花着钱却有吃不到的爱情
Well, I was hoping you gentlemen would either loan me the money
我希望你们两位大爷要不就借我点钱
or leave me a 700% tip.
要不就付给我700%的小费
Hey, look, I already let you borrow my car,
听着 我已经把车借你了
which you still haven't returned, by the way.
顺便说一句 你还没还我呢
That's right.
对了
Here are the keys.
给你钥匙
Thank you.
谢了
Amira was very impressed with your car.
Amira很喜欢你的车
The valet at the restaurant, eh, not so much.
餐馆的泊车小弟 呃 就不大喜欢了
Hello, Samuel.
你好 Samuel
Oh, my goodness, there she is.
噢 天啊 她来了
I have missed you so much.
我想死你了
I missed you, too.
我也想死你了
Wow, I got to get back to Africa and embrace my roots.
哇 看来我得回非洲拥抱我的同胞去
Me, too.
我也是
Amira, these are my friends, Mike and Carl.
Amira 这是我的朋友们 Mike和Carl
Gentlemen, this is Amira.
先生们 这是Amira
Hi. Hi, Amira.
你好 你好 Amira
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Samuel has spoken so highly of both of you.
Samuel对你们俩的评价可高了
But he did not mention how handsome and masculine you are.
但是他没提到你们俩又帅又爷们儿
Well...
呃
Guys don't talk that way about other guys.
男人们一般不这么夸奖其他男人
Even if it is true.
即使那是事实
Especially when it's true.
尤其当那是事实的时候
So to what do I owe this wonderful surprise?
你给我这么棒的惊喜 我要怎么回报你呢
I was just hoping that after you closed up your restaurant,
我在想 等你的餐馆打烊之后
we could go for a drive in your Mitsubishi Cadillac.
我们可以开着你的三菱凯迪拉克去兜兜风
I would love that.
我也很想去
Oh, right.
噢 对了
Thanks for loaning me your Cadillac.
谢谢你借给我你的凯迪拉克
Did you remember to put gas back in it?
你记得加油了吗
Sadly, no.
很遗憾 忘了
Here's 20 to cover it.
给你20块钱就当油钱了
It's a big tank.
油箱可大着呢
Glad I didn't borrow Samuel's car.
幸好我没管Samuel借车
And believe it or not,
信不信由你们
I got Mike's mom to agree to a party at her place.
我说服Mike他老妈在家里开个派对了
Wow, how'd you do that?
哇 你怎么做到的
I agreed to clean up his cake vomit.
我答应清理他吐出来的蛋糕渍
That's fair.
挺公平的
And when he comes to pick her up to go to iHOP...
然后当他去iHOP接她的时候
Surprise!
给你个惊喜
Shh.
嘘
Surprise.
给你个惊喜
So, what do we do when he comes down for breakfast?
那他下楼吃早饭的时候我们怎么办
Pretend we forgot it's his birthday?
假装忘了他的生日吗
No.
不
No, no, classic mistake.
当然不了 这是经典的错误
Acknowledge it the way you normally would,
表现的和平常一样
but don't go overboard.
别演过了
It'll make him suspicious.
要不然他该怀疑了
Kind of like when you get pulled over by the cops
就像当你抽大♥麻♥正嗨的时候
when you're high on weed.
被警♥察♥勒令路边停车一样
You want to act straight,
你想尽量自然点
but not too straight.
可惜总是过犹不及
I never thought I would say this,
我真没想到我会说这句话
but you are absolutely right.
不过 你说的一点都没错
Morning, ladies. - Hey, sweetie.
早上好 美女们 嗨 宝贝
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表