and get a strong male influence in your life.
活得更男子汉一点
Well, they're just adorable, aren't they?
他们很可爱 对不对
Oh, yeah, I can't wait
哦 是啊
for Mike and Molly to give us some grandkids.
我都等不及要让Mike和Molly给我们生个小孙子了
Well, you're so good with them.
你和小孩子们很处得来啊
Ah, oh, isn't this great?
哦 这不是很好吗
Stop growling.
别嚷嚷了
I hate Halloween, I hate Halloween costumes,
我恨死万圣节了 我恨死万圣节服装了
and I hate Halloween parties.
我还恨死万圣节晚会了
Yeah, but look,
是啊 但你看
there's people walking around with trays of little food.
有人托着点心盘子
You like that.
你不是很喜欢吗
I do like that.
我是很喜欢
Ms. Flynn, glad you could make it. Hi.
Flynn小姐 很高兴你来了 您好啊
Principal Gilmartin, thank you so much
Gilmartin校长 很感谢
for inviting us to your beautiful home.
您邀请我们光临贵舍
And this is my fiancee? Michael Biggs
这是我的未婚夫 Michael Biggs
of the Chicago police department.
他在芝加哥警局工作
Arrgh, 'tis a pleasure to meet you, Matey.
"啊 很高兴见到你 Matey"
Mike, he's not a pirate, he's Edgar Allen Poe.
Mike 他不是海盗 他是爱伦坡
That's why he's got a raven on his shoulder and not a parrot.
所以他肩上站着的是乌鸦而不是鹦鹉
Where'd they get that brain of yours from?
他们从哪儿给你弄的脑袋
I don't know, you rented the costume.
我不知道 是你租的服装啊
Well, nice to meet you, officer Biggs.
很高兴见到你 Biggs警官
Or should I say Mr. And Mrs. Frankenstein?
或者我应该称你们为科学怪人夫妇
Arrgh.
啊
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么吗
Oh, Molly, there's a couple
哦 Molly 我想给你引见
of folks from the school board I'd like to introduce you to.
校董事会的两个人
Oh, right behind you.
哦 我就来
You gonna be okay? Yeah, I'll be fine.
你没问题吧 没问题
I'll just grab a couple of those little sandwiches
我去拿几块三明治
and hang out with Shemp over there.
然后和那边的Shemp聊一下
That's Gertrude Stein.
那是Gertrude Stein
Well, she did a great job with the shemp costume.
好吧 她扮Shemp可真给力啊
Eh, a wise guy. Nyuk, nyuk.
"啊 好一个聪明的人"
There you go.
可以了
Do I look like I'm from outer space?
我看起来像从太空来的吗
Whoa, Manny, Moe and Jack.
哇喔 那不是活宝三人组吗
Can you tell which one's the fake one?
能看出来哪个是假的吗
No. And I'm really looking.
不能 我看了好半天了
Baby, you sure you're ready for a night
亲爱的 你确定你准备好了
of guys eyeballing your honkers?
一整晚让男人们盯着你那看
Business as usual, really.
一如往昔嘛 准备好了
But now I get to say, "Hey, my three eyes are up here."
但是现在我要说 "我的三只眼在上面呢"
Hey, look at that, you do have three eyes.
哦 看呐 你真的有三只眼啊
Vince, get the door.
Vince 开门去吧
I'm gonna have to sleep on my back tonight.
看样子今晚我只能平躺着睡了
You gotta be kiddin' me.
你们在搞笑吗
You guys are a little old to be trick-or-treatin', aren't you?
对于"不给糖就捣乱"来说 你们是不是有点老了
Just give us the candy, man.
把糖给我们 老家伙
What are you, like 30?
你几岁了 30
Get a job and buy your own.
找份工作自己去买♥♥
Just give 'em the candy, Vince.
把糖给他们吧 Vince
Yeah, just give us the candy, Vince.
是啊 把糖给我们 Vince
No. There's a principle involved.
不 这可是有原则的
These mopes didn't even say "Trick-or-treat."
这些败鬼崽子都没没说"不给糖就捣乱"呢
Trick-or-treat, okay?
不给糖就捣乱 行了吧
Come on, just give 'em the candy.
好了 把糖给他们吧
Otherwise, they'll crap on the lawn.
不然 他们会在草坪上拉大便的
She's not wrong.
她说得没错
Let me handle this.
让我来搞定
Trick-or-treat, boys. One for each.
不给糖就捣乱 小伙子们 一人一个
If I had four of these things, I could rule the world.
如果我有四个大胸 我就可以统治地球征服宇宙了
I just think if we're
我在想如果我们
gonna spend the money on a hot lunch program,
把钱花在营养午餐计划上
there should be healthy choices for the kids.
应该可以给孩子们提供更为健康的伙食
I mean, have you seen what they're serving?
你们知道现在给孩子们提供的是些什么吧
Oh, no, I try to avoid the cafeteria.
哦 不知道 我一般都不去餐厅了
Well, most of what they're getting
大多数孩子们不是摄入
is either starch or sugar,
淀粉就是糖
which is why the kids crash every afternoon.
弄的孩子们一到下午就瞌睡
Do we really want to change that?
我们真的要改变现状吗
Because I actually enjoy the quiet.
我倒是有点享受那片刻的宁静
Well, I'm just saying, if we use more of our budget
我是说 如果多花些预算在营养餐上
on healthy foods, their brains would work better,
他们的大脑会更好的运转
and we wouldn't have to taser them to get them to study.
我们也就不用拿电击枪强迫他们学习了
You know, I think you're onto something.
你的话说到点子上了
I love the idea of tasers.
我喜欢电击枪的想法
Oh, excuse me.
哦 抱歉
Yeah, why don't you taser this.
是啊 你为什么不给自己一枪呢
Come on, Mike, let's get out of here.
来 Mike 我们走吧
What? They just brought out the little meatballs.
什么 他们才刚刚上小肉丸
I don't fit in with these people
我和这些常春藤学校的人合不来
with their Ivy league schools and their inside jokes.
也听不懂他们的圈内笑话
I'm not cut out for grade school politics.
我真心不适合校园政♥治♥
And Cleopatra's got her head so far up Edgar Allen Poe's ass
埃及艳后一直在拍爱伦坡的马屁
that she can smell Voltaire's feet.
她甚至都能闻到伏尔泰的臭脚味
I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds like
我完全不明白你说的什么意思
you're not pissed off at me anymore.
但听起来你不生我的气了
Mike, I'm, I'm sorry I made you come to this with me.
Mike 我 我很抱歉 强迫你陪我过来
Come on, let's go.
行了 我们走吧
Oh, hang on. You're just gonna give up?
哦 等等 你是打算放弃吗
What's the point?
这有什么意思
The school board's just gonna hand the job
反正到头来校董事会的人
to somebody with advanced degrees
还是会把工作
from a fancy college like they always do.
给那些名校毕业高学历的人
And that's the reason nothing ever changes.
所以一切都没有变化
And that's why you wanted to get involved in the first place,
这就是当初你想要得到这份工作
to make a difference, right?
并且做出一番成就的原因 不是吗
Right. You gonna let Amadeus
是啊 你想要输给
and Cher knock you off your path?
莫扎特或者Cher吗
It's Voltaire and Cleopatra.
那是伏尔泰和埃及艳后
Whatever.
随便了
You are bride of freakin' Frankenstein, lady.
你可是科学怪人的新娘 女士
And we Frankensteins have heart.
科学怪人都有一颗赤诚的心
It may not be our own,
虽然也许不是我们的
but it beats strong and we lead with it.
但它们激♥情♥澎湃 为我们指引前行的道路
Now get over there and show 'em who you're made of.
现在昂首挺胸走过去 让他们见识一下你的魅力
You're right.
你说得没错
Excuse me.
打扰了
Principal Gilmartin,
Gilmartin校长
I just wanted to thank you again for inviting us.
我想再次感谢您邀请我们
And I want to let you know
我想让您知道
that I'm determined to be your next vice-principal.
我下定决心要当下任副校长
I can't think of anybody else who would be better at it,
我想不出有比我更好的人选了
and of course that's up to you.
当然了一切都是您做主
If you do make the wrong decision and I don't get it,
如果你未能慧眼识英雄
I'll just go back to doing what I've always been doing,
我还是会回到我的岗位继续我的工作
which is being the best damn fourth grade teacher
做这个学校有史以来最好的
that school's ever seen.
四年级老师
No, no, no!
不 别鼓掌
Personally, I think you'd make a wonderful vice-principal.
我认为你会是个很棒的副校长
Really? Absolutely.
真的吗 当然了
You're hard working and clearly dedicated to your students.
你努力工作 为了学生呕心沥血
Okay. Terrific.
好 太好了
I guess there's nothing left to do
我想这没我什么事了
but get hammered and make out with my big green boyfriend.
我可以和我的绿巨人男友吃吃东西亲热亲热了
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
It's getting there.
这下好多了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表