Am I moving your stuff to my place all alone,
就我一个人把你的东西搬到我家去
or are you gonna help me?
你能搭把手吗
I'm helping. I'm packing memories.
我正忙呢 这叫打包回忆
You know I actually five pounds lighter
你知道我比高中时
than I was in high school?
体重轻了5磅吗
Do you know that none of your glasses actually match?
你的玻璃杯没有一对相配
I don't even know how a person does that.
你怎么做到的 匪夷所思
Hey, same haircut, you ask?
嘿 一样的发型 你问
Same barber, I say.
一样的理发师 我说t
Well, I have plenty of glassware at my place,
我家有很多玻璃器皿
so we'll just donate this stuff to Goodwill.
那就把这些捐献了
Whoa, hang on. You realize some of those are collectables.
等等 其中有些是收藏品
Really? And which is the higher
真的 哪个更名贵呢
ticket item... Bam-Bam or Mayor McCheese?
邦邦牌还是芝士市长先生t
McCheese, of course.
当然是芝士先生
I think that one's still good for one free refill.
那个还能免费续杯一次
All right, we'll keep this one and the Sammy Sosa travel mug.
好吧 这个留下 还有索萨旅行杯
And my cereal bowl.
我吃麦片用的碗
Holds the perfect serving size.
大小容量非常完美
Plus, you can wash a baby in it. Yeah.
是啊 还能用来给婴儿洗澡
Don't worry, I already packed your cereal bowl.
放心 已经打包了你的碗
Now what are we gonna do with your tv?
你的电视怎么处理
Well, you don't have a tv in your bedroom.
你卧室没有电视
Nah, I don't really like having a tv in the bedroom.
我不想在卧室装电视
You know who says that?
你知道哪种人才说这话
People who have never had a tv in their bedroom.
那些卧室里没有电视的人
Or people who like to read or talk.
或者喜欢阅读和聊天的人
Fine, but while you're reading or talking,
好啊 你在那读书聊天t
what am I supposed to do?
那我♥干♥啥
I don't know. Digging through your belly button seems
不知道 挖通你的肚脐
to take up a lot of your time.
可得花不少时间
So, the only place to watch tv will be downstairs in the lobby?
那只能在一楼大厅看电视咯
In my house, we call that the living room.
在我家 那叫客厅
Yeah, but
是啊
your mom and your sister are down there,
但你妈和你姐也在
so I'll have to put on pants.
我得穿裤子
If I'm gonna put on pants,
如果要穿裤子
I might as well go to the movies.
还不如去看电影
Alright, you can put the tv in the bedroom.
好吧 这个电视搬到卧室去
Thanks.
多谢
But if I ever walk in wearing a sexy nightie,
但要是哪天我穿着性感睡衣
and you give me one of these,
进来看到你这样
I'm snapping that finger off
我就掐断这根手指
and any other body part that looks like it.
和身体与之形似的一个部分
That means I can screw up 11 times.
这是说我有11次机会呢
So, Molly's belongings are precious gold,
Molly的东西都价值千金
but you got to hide your worthless crap in my garage?
你却把你的垃圾藏在我的车♥库♥里
I'm not hiding it.
不是藏
I'm just waiting the time to get the map of her place.
等我摸清了她家的房♥子
Then I'll sneak it in one box at a time.
再悄悄地把盒子一个个搬过去
Wonderful.
好主意
Lies and deception.
谎言和欺骗
The mortar that holds the bricks of love together.
爱情经营的真谛
It worked for you and dad.
你和爸不就这样的吗
Those were simpler times.
那时候人更单纯
What happened to my air hockey game?
我的桌台冰球哪去了
You know, Mikey,
听我说 Mikey
I'm not one to cast judgment
我不是要对人评头论足
on how other people choose to live their lives...
别人该选择什么样的生活
Here we go.
又来了
But rushing to move in with this woman
但这么快就和这个女人搬到一起住
is a horrible mistake
是严重的错误
that you'll regret the rest of your life.
你会后悔一辈子
Well, don't sugarcoat it, mom. How do you really feel?
别打糖衣炮弹 妈 你到底怎么想
Hey, what happened to all my G.I. Joe stuff?
我的特种部队玩具哪去了
In my day, we didn't shack up with somebody
我们那会儿 不会和别人同居
until we had rings on our fingers and rice in our hair.
除非生米煮成熟饭
Listen, Molly and I love each other,
Molly和我彼此相爱
and getting rid of my apartment
少一间公♥寓♥
is a good way for us to save money.
可以省不少钱
Well, if you really wanted to save money,
你真的想省钱
you never should have moved out of this house.
早就不该搬出这个家
Yes, but that would have ended in a murder-suicide.
那最后会变成谋杀和自杀事件
Fine.
好吧
But when she gets tired
等到她厌倦了
of peeling your dirty drawers off the floor,
收拾你的脏内♥裤♥
you always got three hots and a cot here with me and Jim.
我们这总有你的一日三餐和睡觉的地方
And it's all the incentive I need to make it work.
那我更得好好珍惜这段感情了
Seriously, I can't find my stretch armstrong,
我的橡胶娃娃也找不到了
my baseball cards, nothing.
我的棒球卡片 都没了
Hey, I had a garage sale, okay?
我卖♥♥了一些旧东西 行了吧
And you sold my stuff?
你卖♥♥了我的东西
Well, if you don't sprinkle in a few toys,
要是不摆点玩具
it just looks like a sad, old shut-in
就像一个可怜的老姑婆
having a pre-death estate sale.
趁还没死倒卖♥♥些财物
Oh, man.
天
And if the guy across the street ever asks,
要是街对面的那家伙问起
you never wore that orange swimsuit.
你从没穿过那桔黄色泳衣
I promised him, no plums in the basket.
我向他保证过 篮子里没装过李子
Okay.
好吧
I made room for some of Mike's stuff in the hall closet.
我在走廊的壁橱腾了些空间放Mike的东西
I'm gonna take these things over to Goodwill.
把这些东西拿去捐了
Don't you dare.
你给我慢着
Those are your dad's clothes.
这些是你♥爸♥的衣服
You can't give those away.
不能送给别人
Mom, he died 25 years ago,
妈 他25年前就走了
and this leisure suit passed away ten years before that.
这休闲外套35年前就该入土了
I don't care. You're not giving them away.
我不管 不能送给别人
Oh, it still smells like daddy.
还有爸爸的味道
Hai karate and hot sauce.
经典须后水和热沙司
It's gonna be so weird having another man living here.
多一个男人住在这里 感觉好奇怪
By the way, I was wondering if you guys could clear
还有 我想你们能不能在浴室
a little space for him in the bathroom.
给他腾一点空间出来
Ooh, that big man in our little bathroom?
那个大块头用我们那小浴室
Yipes.
噗嘶
Don't worry. All he's got is a razor and a toothbrush,
别担心 他只有一个刮胡刀 一把牙刷
and for some mysterious reason, a shower cap.
并出于某种神秘原因 一顶浴帽
It's not about counter space.
不是柜子空间
We're worried about the beating that toilet's gonna take.
我们担心的事那个马桶要受多大的罪
Mom.
妈
Why don't we make him use the downstairs bathroom
干嘛不让他用楼下的厕所
like we did with dad?
就像爸那样
There you go.
你说的对
Just throw in a good, industrial-strength plunger
放个质量一流的工业型马桶刷子
and a big scented candle.
一个大号♥的熏香蜡烛
Citronella, like they use at campsites.
亚香茅 他们在营地用的那种
Or we could just rent one of those porta potties
或者租那种移♥动♥厕所
and put it in the backyard.
放在后院
Good idea.
好主意
Then it becomes the neighbor's problem.
就成邻居的问题了
All right, this is the last of it.
只剩这些了
We got a dreamsicle
一个冰棍
and what is either a frozen tamale
这要不就是个墨西哥粽子
or a pair of yellow dress socks.
要不就是一双黄色袜子
I will have the dreamsicle.
冰棍给我
I'll spin the wheel on that tamale.
我来瞧瞧那个粽子
Good luck, 'cause it was here when I moved in.
祝你好运 我搬来的时候它就在那了
So, what are you doing with this sofa?
这个沙发怎么处理
I tried to give it to Goodwill, but apparently,
我想把它们捐了 可是
they have a too many stains policy.
慈善机构要求污渍不能太多
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表