That's cake, we're talking pie now.
那算蛋糕 我们在说派呢
Isn't he adorable?
真可爱
Mike, before we go to bed, will you read me a story?
Mike 我睡觉前 能不能给我读个故事
Oh, come on,
行了
this has gone from weird to creepy.
已经从肉麻升级到恐怖了
Victoria, he is not your father.
Victoria 他不是你老爸
Mom, he is not your husband.
妈 他不是你老公
Hang on, Moll, they're just trying to make me feel welcome.
等等 Molly 他们只是给我家的感觉
Which is more than you're doing.
他从你那可感受不到
You won't even let the poor bastard hang up a picture.
你甚至不让这个可怜虫挂一副画
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Plus, you're the one who told us to make him feel at home.
况且 是你叫我们像家人一样对待他
I meant be friendly, make small talk,
我是指友好相处 扯扯家常
not dress him up like my dead father.
不是把他打扮得像死去的父亲
Hey, it fits him.
很合身
There's three guys in Chicago that can wear that suit.
芝加哥有三个人能穿那衣服
Then get one of the other guys 'cause this one's mine.
那去找其他两个 这个是我的
You're so selfish, Molly, you never share anything.
你真自私 Molly 你从来不懂得分享
Remember how she never let me ride her bike?
记得她从不让我骑她的车
Oh, hey, if I had lent you the ten-speed,
我要是真的借你
we'd still be driving around right now looking for it!
现在都还到处找呢
The two of you are giving me a headache.
你们俩让我头疼
She started it.
她挑起的
So how come you get to dress him up, but I can't?
就你能打扮他 我不行
Because I'm the one that's marrying him.
因为是我要跟他结婚
Is that a shot at me because I haven't found a man yet?
你是故意针对我 因为我现在没男人吗
Have you looked in the garage?
你在车♥库♥里找了吗
I'm telling you, Carl, it's like paradise.
跟你说 Carl 简直像在天堂
Guess what I'm doing right now.
猜猜我在干什么
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
No, I mean, how'd you know it was pie?
不 我是说 你怎么知道是派
You cannot hear it in my voice.
从我的声音里 你听不出来
Fine, if you're so smart, what am I wearing?
你这么聪明 我穿什么
Wrong... green leisure suit.
错了 绿色休闲装
Yeah, Molly's mom gave it to me.
Molly妈给我的
I know, it's a sweet deal.
很划算
Sure, come on over.
过来吧
Ladder's around back, and I'll try and save you some pie.
梯子在后院 我尽量给你留点派
Would you girls knock it off?
你们能不能消停一会
It's your squabbling that kept me a single mother
就是你们的争吵不休
all those years.
我才守寡这么多年
Oh, don't play that card.
少来这套
You've had more boyfriends than she's had.
你男友比她还多
Are you calling me a slut?
你骂我水性杨花吗
Are you calling me a slut?
你骂我水性杨花吗
Just stay away from my fiance and yes, I am!
请远离我的未婚夫 是的 没错
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表