All right, nothing left to remember me by
好吧 我就不留什么纪念了
but a hair dye stain on her pillow and enough DNA
只在她枕头上留了染发剂的污渍 在床罩上
on the bedspread to clone an army of Morantos.
留不少DNA 足够她克隆一群我了
Well, uh, best of luck, Vince.
祝你好运 Vince
I'm really gonna miss you around here.
我会想念你的
I guess this means I won't be attending your wedding.
我想我不能参加你的婚礼了
But at least one of us
但至少我们中有人
will get to stick his flag in a Flynn girl.
夺取了Flynn家女孩的芳心
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
很抱歉这事没能和解
No more words!
不必多说了
Just hold me, you big bastard!
抱我一下吧 大块头
Oh, Vince, you're still here.
Vince你还在啊
On my way out.
我这就走
And once you spray a little Zout on the pillowcase,
一旦你在枕头上喷点洗涤剂
I am but a distant memory.
我就会化为遥远的回忆
I got something I need to tell you,
我有点事要告诉你
and I'm not gonna feel right until I do.
不说我会觉得不安
Mom. What are you doing?
妈 你要干什么
Just being honest with the man.
我只想坦诚以待
Let me have it.
我洗耳恭听
I care about you very much, and I never want to hurt you.
我非常喜欢你 不想伤害你
Where are you going with this?
你说这个干嘛
I got it. Okay.
我知道 好吧
You deserve to know the truth.
你应该知道实情
And I can't go on living with this.
我不想再隐瞒了
Mom... Shh!
妈 嘘
Vincent Moranto...
Vincent Moranto
I want you to come live with me.
我想你搬过来同我住
What?!
啥
We're engaged!
我们已经订婚了
There's absolutely no one else I'm interested in,
我绝不会对别人有好感的
plus your waterbed makes me nauseous.
另外 我讨厌你的水床
Hey, in '88, that was top of the line.
88年时 那可是极品
Cost me 600 bucks.
花了我600元
Yeah, well, it makes my ass sweat
是 但我总觉得屁♥股♥湿乎乎的
and it smells like grilled lamb.
而且那床总有一种羊排的味道
Why didn't you tell me you hated it?
你讨厌干嘛不直说呢
We shouldn't have secrets.
我们不该有秘密的
What else aren't you telling me?
你还有什么没告诉我
That's it. Nothing. Nothing.
就这事 没了 没了
Why don't we go upstairs and unpack your things.
我们上楼去 把你的东西放好吧
Whatever you say, my angel.
随你喽 我的天使
Clean up after you're done.
你们喝完记得收拾干净
I don't like waking up to a mess.
我可不想醒来一片狼藉
You want to tell me what really went on with your mom?
你能告诉你妈她到底怎么了吗
Yeah, you heard her.
你都听见了啊
She wants him to live here.
她想让他住在这
And we think it's great.
我们觉得挺好的
Mm-hmm.
恩
We do?
真的吗
Yeah, we do. Mm.
真的
Listen, I think we need to talk about our honeymoon.
我们得谈谈蜜月旅行的事了
Okay. What are you thinking?
好啊 你有什么想法
A dude ranch where we cook our own cow?
找个度假农场 牵头活牛现杀现烤吗
No.
不是
Although, Wilbur, Wyoming is a beautiful slice of heaven.
虽然怀俄明的威尔伯是那一片美丽的天堂
Mike, I don't care where we go.
Mike 我不在乎去哪
Only thing I care about is that we're together.
我只在乎我们是否同行
Well, I've heard Paris is lovely in the springtime.
我听说巴黎的春天很美
Paris... France?
法国的巴黎吗
You know we can't drive there.
我们可不能开车去
I know.
我知道
It's a pretty long flight.
这会是很长的飞行旅途
I get it.
我明白
In an airplane.
要坐飞机哟
Stop talking about it.
别说了
I feel like I got spiders in my ears.
我感觉耳朵里进蜘蛛了
Aw, baby, you're the greatest.
宝贝儿 你太好了
Kimono boner!
穿和服的痴汉
Listen, I'm making sardines on toast.
我要做沙丁鱼吐司
Any takers?
有人要吗
We're good!
不必了
Maybe we should keep that Paris money
或许我们该把去巴黎的钱留着
and start saving for a place of our own.
攒钱买♥♥幢属于自己的房♥子
Or at least buy him a longer robe.
或者至少给他买♥♥件长点的睡袍
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表