剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
我叫亚历克斯·莱利
My name is Alex Riley,
这部戏讲述我的
and this is the story...
一生
of my life.
我是独生子 在芝加哥长大
As an only child growing up in Chicago,
我有两大痴迷爱好
I had two major obsessions:
一是发明创造 二是迈克尔·乔丹
One was inventing stuff. The other was Michael Jordan.
好棒
Yes!
因为我妈遇到罗恩 我们就从芝加哥搬到洛杉矶
But when my mom met Ron, we moved from Chicago to Los Angeles,
就这样 我有了一个新家庭
and just like that, I had a whole new family.
非我所愿
Not my idea.
25年之后 我的发明生涯
25 years later, my life as an inventor
似乎遭遇了瓶颈
hit a bit of a rough patch.
筷叉
The Switch-fork!
他羞辱了房♥间里所有的人
与此同时 我的婚姻破裂了
Around the same time, my marriage collapsed.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah! Sarah!
接下来我离婚了
Then I ended up getting a divorce.
也非我所愿
Also not my idea.
65岁这年 身为功成名就的发明家
And when I turned 65, and was a successful inventor,
我退休了
I finally retired.
绝对非我所愿
Definitely not my idea.
但是我明白了一件事
But if there's one thing I've learned,
就是我人生的中每一天都有机会
it's that every day of my life has the opportunity
成为最棒的一天
to be the best day ever.
至于今天嘛 是我的生日哦
And today...well, today's my birthday.
生日快乐 14岁的大宝宝
Happy birthday, my big 14-year-old.
-谢谢妈 -怎么了
- Thanks, Mom. - What's wrong?
没什么 只是有点想念老家的小伙伴
Nothing, I just miss my friends back home.
生日应该是去看公牛队比赛
Birthdays ays are supposed e about going to a Bulls game
去吃卢·玛尔纳迪家的披萨
and eating Lou Malnati's pizza.
我无法请迈克尔·乔丹来这里 但是
Well, I couldn't get Michael Jordan here, but...
人呢
Guys?
-生日快乐 -生日快乐 小家伙
- Happy birthday! - Happy birthday, little buddy.
好棒
Awesome!
我机组某位成员在芝加哥
I had someone on my flight crew pick it up
短暂停留时搞来的
on a layover in Chicago.
看到吗 无论我们身处何地都能给你过生日
See? Birthdays are birthdays no matter where we are.
快许个愿
Make a wish!
14岁生日我记忆犹新 小♥弟♥弟♥
I remember turning 14, little bro.
也就一个月之前的事
It was only a month ago.
看看 这个年纪的孩子
Look at him. They're so cute
都超级可爱 有没有
when they're this age, aren't they?
-生日快乐 爸爸 -谢谢宝贝
- Happy birthday, Daddy! - Hey, sweetie. Thank you.
该去商场玩投篮机了
It's time to play pop-a-shot at the arcade.
嗯 不过去年玩过了
Okay, we did that last year.
你确定还想去玩吗
Are you sure that's what you want to do?
是的爸爸 你答应过了
Daddy, yes. You said.
好 如果你想去 咱们就去
Okay, if that's what you want, then let's do this!
-好 -好棒
- Yeah! - Awesome!
早上好 亚历克斯 生日快乐
Good morning, Alex. And happy birthday!
你今天没有安排
You have no plans scheduled today.
什么 不 不可能
What? No, that's not right.
我晚点要和艾比玩投篮机
I'm playing pop-a-shot with Abby later.
她昨天答应了
She confirmed yesterday.
艾比于今晨6点12分取消了
Abby cancelled today. 6:12 A.M.
播放不幸的消息
Displaying sad message.
老爸 工作上突然有点事
Hey, Dad, something came up at work.
我今天不能陪你了
I'm not gonna be able to make it today.
很抱歉 不过祝你生日快乐
I'm so sorry. But happy birthday.
等不及为你庆生啦 爱你 公牛队加油
Can't wait to celebrate soon. Love you. Go Bulls!
搞什么
Seriously?
*祝你生日快乐 生日快乐祝...*
*Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to--*
别唱了
Oh, shut up.
三代同堂
第一季 第三集
-好了 坐下 -我能打开吗
- Okay. Sit down, sit down. - Can I open it?
稍等 好了吗
Just one sec. Are we ready?
我重新调整下聚焦 慢慢拆礼物好吗
Okay, let me refocus. And take your time on this, okay?
这玩意儿的电池能用整整五分钟
This puppy's battery lasts a whole five minutes.
好了 开始
Okay, go!
不是吧 罗恩 迈克尔·乔丹的新秀签名卡
No way, Ron, what? A signed Michael Jordan rookie card?
怎么可能
I can't believe it!
我有点想不起来了 你喜欢迈克尔·乔丹吧
I can't remember. You like Michael Jordan, right?
罗恩 这真是太棒了 谢谢
This is incredible. Thank you, Ron.
我用OJ·辛普森卡跟你换吧
Trade you for my O.J. Simpson card.
他来我们学校时演讲
I got it when he came and spoke
良好公民♥意♥识时 我搞到的
to our school about good citizenship.
伟大的运动员 更好的人
Great athlete, better person.
我店员布兰登 玩贝斯 可牛逼了
And my boy Brandon plays bass. He rips.
所以我先兼♥职♥搞这些
So yeah, I'm just doing this part time
直到正式开始玩音乐
until the music thing takes off.
-好的 真棒 -还不赖
- Right. That's cool. - It's not bad.
嗯 能把代币给我们了吗
Yeah, so how about those tokens?
对 给你们 这还有张传♥单♥
Ah, yes. Here you are. And here, take this flyer,
如果你们想来看看我们演出的话
if you ever want to check us out.
你听过死核乐队吗
You heard of Pungent Stench?
-没听过 -我们要给他们唱开场
- No. - We're opening for them!
爸爸 快点 我们去玩吧
Daddy, come on. Let's play.
快看谁来啦
Oh, look who's here!
-艾比 -薇拉 露比 我们去玩吧
- Abby! - Willa! Ruby! Let's play!
梅根 萨莉 你们最近怎么样
Hey, Megan. Hey, Sally. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
I'm okay. How are you?
非常好
I'm pretty good.
她想问你离婚的事
She means with the whole divorce.
谢谢你们一直以来的关心
Yeah, I appreciate your concern, as always,
不过已经过去半年了 所以我没事了
but it's been about six months, so I'm okay.
真为你高兴
So inspiring.
我最近真的挺好的
Guys, look. I'm doing just fine, okay?
好都不够来形容我的状态
You know, I'm actually doing better than fine.
我感觉很棒 工作也开始有进展了
I feel great, you know? Work stuff is starting to click,
亚历克斯·莱利如沐春风啊
so Alex Riley is on a bit of a roll.
你现在搬出车♥库♥东山再起了吗
So you're out of the garage and back on your feet.
还没 但我添置了一台冰箱
Well, no. I do have a full-size fridge though now.
艾比 你这周末和我们一起去魅力野营吗
Abby, are you going glamping with us this weekend?
超好玩的
It's going to be so fun.
爸爸 我们去魅力野营吗 拜托
Daddy, can we go glamping? Please?
那是什么
What's this now?
就是班上孩子们和妈妈们
Oh, it's just a little trip some of the moms
这周末一起出去旅行
and daughters from school are taking this weekend.
我们本想邀请艾比的
We would've invited Abby,
但我们怕莎拉从旧金山赶不过来
but we knew Sarah couldn't make it down from San Francisco.
我这周末有空
Well, I mean I'm available this weekend.
我可以带她参加
I can take her!
说真的吗 你不会觉得别扭吗
Really? That won't feel weird?
我不希望艾比因为父母离婚
I don't want Abby to miss out on things
缺席活动什么的
because her parents are divorced.
除非你们觉得怪异
I mean, unless it's weird for you guys, you know?
我可不希望其他爸爸们
I don't want to make any of the other husbands
嫉妒或者什么的
jealous or anything.
-我们把信息发给你 -太好了
- We'll send you the info. - Awesome. Great.
艾比 这周末我来当你的妈妈啦
Hey, Abby, guess what? I'm gonna be your mommy this weekend!
魅力野营
Glamping!
很抱歉我过不来 有时我真讨厌我的工作
Sorry I can't make it, Dad. Sometimes I hate my job.
你才不会讨厌
No, you don't.
好吧 确实 我居然成了
Okay, no, I don't. I'm the freaking GM
芝加哥公牛队的总经理 超酷的
of the Chicago Bulls! How cool is that, huh?
但缺席你的生日我好难过
But I feel terrible about missing your big day.
没什么大不了 生日而已
It's no big deal, okay? It's a birthday.
我是成年人了 我们可以改天庆祝
I'm an adult. We can celebrate another day!
真的吗 我一定会补偿你的
You sure? I'll make it up to you, okay?
好 可以 提前提个醒
Fine, yeah, absolutely. Just give me a little notice.
虽然退休了 但我日历上的安排还是很满
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表