剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
什么 你骗我去约妹子
What? You tricked me into going out to meet women.
这叫欺骗 不叫施压
No, that was deception, not pressure.
我怎么了
What is wrong with me?
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
你迟早会准备好的
You'll be ready when you're ready.
在此之前 我罩着你
And in the meantime, I got your back.
谢谢 达瑞尔
Thanks, Darryl.
我知道这表情 我才不抱
I know that look. We are not hugging.
那紧紧地握个手吧 我很擅长
How about a firm handshake? I'm pretty good at those.
这是她地址吗
Is that her address?
原来是
It used to be her address, yeah.
那我就不想碰了
I don't want your sloppy seconds.
快握一个吧
Come on. Just put her there, please?
过来吧
Come in here.
想吃点华夫饼吗
You wanna go grab some waffles?
-你刚吃了 -我肯定有毛病
- Dude, you just ate. - I definitely have a problem.
亚历克斯 这边
Hey, Alex. Up here.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我不用花钱交朋友
I don't need to pay for my friends.
我能跟你们一起坐吗
Can I sit with you guys?
好啊 坐吧
Sure. Grab a seat.
坐♥台♥上什么感觉
What was it like on the Ramp?
和这一样 就是高六寸而已
Same as here. Just six inches higher.
也许有一天我们也能坐那
Maybe someday, we'll get to sit up there.
干嘛等以后
Why not make someday today?
台上 我们不能坐
The Ramp? We can't sit on the Ramp.
为什么 因为酷孩子不让吗
Why? 'Cause the cool kids say you can't?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
其他还有啥原因
What other reason would there be?
我知道我只来了这学校几天
Look, okay, I know I've only been at this school for a little while,
但我经历了不少 知道这里很操蛋
but I've seen enough to know that it's messed up.
我就哽了一次 就叫我哽仔
I'm Chokey 'cause I choked once.
你叫鼻吐 因为有次牛奶从你鼻子里出来
You're Nose Puke because milk came out of your nose once.
-你叫拉稀只因为 -不止一次呢
- And you're Shart because you-- - It was more than once.
是吗
Eww, really?
单蛋 你真的想让别人那么叫你吗
And, One-Nut--I mean, seriously, do you like being known as that?
不是 但这比拉稀强啊
Not really. Though it is better than Shart.
他们可以这么嚣张地对待我们
The only reason they get away with treating us like this
就是因为我们的忍♥让
is because we let them.
我不知道你们 但我受不了了
I don't know about you, but I'm done with all that.
-谁跟我来 -我
- Who's with me? - I'm in.
-我 -加上我
- Yeah. - Same here.
我也加入
Me too.
跟我来
Follow me.
-跛仔 -跛仔 跛仔
- Trippy! - Trippy, Trippy,
跛仔 跛仔 跛仔
Trippy, Trippy, Trippy, Trippy...
小♥弟♥弟♥ 好消息是
Look on the bright side, little bro.
你不再是哽仔了
You're not Chokey anymore.
不要 又来了
Oh, no. Not again.
跛仔 跛仔 跛仔
Trippy, Trippy, Trippy...
迈出第一步这事吧
Here's the thing about first steps.
不是你想去哪就能去哪的
They don't always take you where you want to go.
加油 老爸
Go get her, Dad.
-亚历克斯 你收到我信息了 -清楚明白
- Alex, you got my message. - Loud and clear.
我和理查德谈了
I spoke to Richard.
你告诉他你值得拥有
And you told him that you deserved to be
一个真正想跟你在一起的人
with somebody who wants to be with you.
-是的 -然后他说
- I did. - And he said
他无法承诺
he couldn't commit.
他跟我求婚了
He asked me to marry him.
但哪怕迈出的第一步就让我们遇到挫折
But even when a first step causes us to stumble,
这不意味着迈出第一步就是错误的
it doesn't mean it was wrong to take it.
我能坐吗
Mind if I sit down?
嗯 找个位置坐吧
Sure. Pull up some floor.
我很感激你想改变这里
I appreciate you trying to change this place.
我改变了 现在比之前还糟一百万倍
Hey, I did change it. Made it a million times worse.
是两百万
2 million.
他们不叫我们的真名
Look, just because they won't use our real names
不意味着我们不能叫
doesn't mean we can't.
我叫亚历克斯
I'm Alex.
我叫达瑞尔
I'm Darryl.
很高兴认识你 达瑞尔
Nice to officially meet you, Darryl.
我们能玩篮球游戏吗
Can we play Horse?
不行 宝贝 该睡觉了
No, honey. It's sleepy time.
哪怕迈出第一步很重要
Even though it's important to take first steps,
有时驻足观望也可以
sometimes it's okay to stand still.
得分
Score!
因为在这些时候
Because it's in those moments...
华夫饼好了
Waffles are ready!
我们会真正珍惜现在的所有
That we truly appreciate what we have.
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表