剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
我也会的
I'd make mine go away, too.
但你知道喜欢一个不喜欢你的女生
But do you know how painful it is to want a girl
有多难受吗
who doesn't want you?
现在知道了
I do now.
好了 我喜欢诺丽
All right, look. I like Nori,
但八年级大多数人
but so does most of the eighth grade.
还有七年级都喜欢
And the seventh grade.
别忘了代数课上墨菲老师一直盯着她看
And don't forget Mr. Murphy's lingering looks during Algebra.
已经有这么多人喜欢诺丽了 加你一个
Adding you to the long list of people who like Nori
也没什么区别
isn't going to make that much of a difference.
没错 我们能解决的
Exactly. We can get through this.
你能先把我弄出来吗
Can we start with you getting me out of this thing?
对啊
Oh, right.
瞧
Look at this!
送披萨的把他钱包丢这了
Pizza guy left his wallet here.
他叫默文
His name's Mervyn.
默文
Mervyn.
孩子们
Guys!
停车
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
字母间距好像有点奇怪
I think the letters are spaced out a little weird,
但意思到了
but point gets across.
我也觉得
I do too.
我们要坐牢了
And we're going to jail.
有人投诉你们私自安置停车标识
We got a complaint that someone was installing their own stop sign.
我想通过合法手段的
Look, I tried to go through proper channels here.
你有点职业礼貌如何
How about a little professional courtesy?
-你也是警♥察♥ -在环球航♥空♥当了23年飞行员
- Oh, you're a cop? - Pilot. 23 years with TWA.
视力下降后飞了6个月的"美元"航♥班♥
And then six months with Dollar Jet when my eyes started to go.
但我们都是穿制♥服♥的嘛
But we're both men of uniform.
对啊 你们肯定有很多同事
Yeah, I bet you guys have a lot of co-workers
胡子都差不多
with similar mustaches.
警♥察♥和飞行员
Cops and pilots.
他逼我的 我还有个女儿
He made me do this. I have a daughter.
这里没事吧
Everything okay over here?
只要把这个拆了就行
It will be once these two get rid of that.
不是吧 你要阻止一个老人
Really? You're gonna keep an old man
保护他的街区吗
from making his neighborhood safer?
还是别和警♥察♥顶嘴了
Maybe don't talk back to the cop.
说谁老人呢
Also, old man?
我俯卧撑还是能比你俩做得多
I can still do more push-ups than both of you.
-好吧 -爸 行了
- All right, fine. - Dad, come on.
如果不拆了
Either we get rid of this thing,
我就要给你写传票[褒奖]了
or I'm writing you a citation.
等等
Whoa, hold on now.
我爸应该是因为爱国受到褒奖
The only citation this man deserves is for patriotism.
这个国家的建国理念是
This country was founded on the idea that
如果需要改变 那就改变吧
when change is necessary, we make that change.
抱歉 他最近中年危机
I'm sorry, he's going through a bit of a midlife crisis.
是的 我想搞清楚自己的梦想是什么
It's true, I'm trying to figure out what my dream is.
现在还不知道
And I have no idea.
这个男人知道
This man, this man right here, he does.
他的梦想是安一个八角型的红标识
His dream is an octagonal red sign and a neighborhood
让街区不再有超速的汽车
free from speeding cars and no one should have the right
我们不能阻止他
to take that away from him.
我很钦佩你的激♥情♥
I really respect your passion.
所以这牌子不用拆了
So we can keep the sign!
不 标识还是违法的
No, this thing's still very illegal.
而且看上去像我六岁孩子做的
Also, it looks like my six-year-old made it.
但这番话很棒
But that was a hell of a speech.
如果你要竞选 我会给你投票的
I'd vote for you if you ran for something.
给 先生
There you go, sir.
给我投票 有意思
Vote for me? That's interesting.
小弟
Hey, little bro.
我能进来吗
Mind if I join you?
这也是你的房♥间
Your room as much as mine.
还有那里
And there.
什么
What?
我们第一次喝醉的晚上 还在那吐了
That first night we got drunk, we threw up there too.
高三办得派对太爽了
That was some party we threw in our junior year, huh?
是啊 花了三年
Yep, spent three years building up
在老爸和玛姬那建立的信任 一晚上就没了
Dad and Maggie's trust and blew it in one night.
如果重来 我还会干的
And I'd do it again, too.
-我很想他们 -我也是
- I miss them. - Me too.
我还记得第一次走进这个房♥子的时候
I remember walking in this house for the first time.
特别害怕
And I was terrified.
大家都说有继兄特别惨
Everybody said having a stepbrother would be the worst.
是啊 结果我是贴心小棉袄
Yeah, but turned out I was a total sweetheart.
是啊
Yes, you were.
什么声音
What's that?
你们从哪进来的
Where did you guys come from?
等等 你们不能
Wait! You don't--
你们在这啊
Oh, there you boys are.
过来 非常抱歉
Come on! I am so sorry.
这俩孩子特别喜欢玩捉迷藏
Our boys love playing hide and seek.
你们家真好 在这长大一定特别幸福
You have a lovely home. I bet it was a great place to grow up.
是吗
Really?
你们喜欢这个样子
You like it? The way it is?
非常喜欢 但超出我们的预算了
So much, but it's way out of our price range.
这个可以谈
Maybe we could work something out.
其实吧
Here's the thing.
那房♥子是我最好的家
That house was the best home I ever had.
但家不仅仅是栋房♥子
But a home is more than just a house.
还有家人给你的感受
It's how the people in that house make you feel.
好了 申请递交了
Well, there we go: the paperwork is officially filed.
申请已提交
我要回圣地亚哥竞选市议会了
When I get back to San Diego, I am running for city council.
我们为你骄傲 贾斯汀
We're so proud of you, Justin.
要不是我小弟
I never would've figured this out
我肯定想不到
if it wasn't for my little bro.
很高兴能帮上忙 真的
Happy to help. Really.
今年挺难熬的
I mean it's been a rough year, you know?
大家都在帮我 达瑞尔给我地方住
Everyone helping me, Darryl giving me a place to live,
你可怜我 给我钱
you giving me that pity money...
能帮到别人真挺好的
It's nice to help someone else for a change.
人都会互相帮忙嘛
People helping people. That is what it's all about.
对了 别兑现那支票啊
Oh, by the way, definitely don't cash that check now.
我现在很需要钱
I'm gonna need every cent of that.
明白
Got it.
-你们会给我投票吧 -当然了
- You guys are gonna vote for me, right? - Of course.
我们在不同城市 所以不会
Well, we live in a different city, so no.
这点小事都克服不了吗
Come on, like you're gonna let that stop you.
好吧 感觉不妙
Okay, not a great start.
家还保存着你住在那时
Home is also about the memories you make
和家人的回忆
with those people while you're there.
发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
管它呢 反正我们去了拉古纳
Who cares what happened? Laguna happened.
哪怕你离开了房♥子
Even after you leave a house,
也会永远记得那个家
the home you had there stays with you forever.
而且最棒的是 你最终离开房♥子时
And the best part is, when you do eventually leave that house...
已售
-放厨房♥ -好
- Go in the kitchen-- - Okay.
欢迎啊
Welcome!
这里可以藏糖果
This is where we can hide our candy!
完美
Perfect!
它还能成为别人的家
It gets to be somebody else's home too.
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表