剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
我没有意识到那部电影对你有多重要
You know, I didn't realize how important that movie was to you
我没有资格
and you know what, it's not my place
告诉你什么是重要的
to tell you what should be important to you.
我做错了
I messed up.
真的很抱歉 亚力克斯
And for that I really am sorry, Alex.
谢谢 罗恩
I appreciate that, Ron.
很抱歉我毁了你的比赛
I'm sorry I ruined the game.
没关系
That's okay.
说实话
I gotta be honest with you,
你喜欢《星球大战》 但是你最近看过吗
I know you love "Star Wars," But have you seen it lately?
我每周三都看
I watch it every Wednesday, so, yes.
我觉得不如从前了
Yeah, not sure it holds up.
那个叫杰里·布兰克斯的家伙是怎么回事
I mean, what's with that fella, Jerry Blanks?
-杰里·布兰克斯 -是啊
- Jerry Blanks? - Yeah.
蜥蜴人 大耳朵 走路姿势很蠢
Lizard person. With the big ears, and that stupid walk,
边走边说
goes around saying things like,
"我做你朋友"
"I be your friend."
"太空好大"
"Space is too spacey."
"我好饥渴"
"Me so horny."
你说的是加·加·宾克斯吗
Wait, do you mean Jar Jar Binks?
不 不是他
Nah, that's not it.
我确定他叫杰里·布兰克斯
Pretty sure it's Jerry Blanks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这说明什么吗 你给她看的是前传
Do you know what this means? You showed her the prequel.
那是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad?
太好了 那就说明她没看过原版
That's great! That means she never saw the original!
可你还是毁了我的比赛
And yet you still ruined the game for me.
我今晚就要给艾比看
I'm gonna show Abby tonight.
提醒你一下
Just one word of caution.
贾斯汀六七岁的时候
You know, when Justin was six or seven
我以为他会喜欢钓鱼
I thought he was gonna love fishing.
当我收鲑鱼的时候
and then I reeled in that first trout,
它在甲板上活蹦乱跳的
and he was flopping around there on the deck.
贾斯汀吓死了 吐在了鞋上
Justin freaked out, threw up on his shoes,
从船上翻进了水中
and fell backwards off the boat.
真不咋地
It was not a good day.
相信我 艾比会成为《星球大战》铁杆粉丝的
Trust me, Abby's gonna be a big "Star Wars" fan.
他头撞上了其他的船 缝了18针
Hit his head on another boat and needed 18 stitches.
我还是会给她看的 罗恩
I'm still gonna show her the movie, Ron.
他们给他缝针时
Had to hold him down
我得一直按着他
while they stitched him up.
我好像比他哭得还惨
I think I was crying more than he was.
我不会在船上给她看的 放心吧
Well, I'll make sure not to show it to her on a boat.
-聪明 -谢谢
- Smart man. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
亚历克斯 你的灯为什么
Alex, why do you have your light--
你在我严令禁止的情况下
Did you sneak out of the house
还是偷溜出去了吗
after we specifically told you not to?
-妈 我 -没有
- Mom, look, I, uh-- - No.
-没有 -亲爱的 抱歉
- No? - Honey, I'm sorry.
我觉得不带他们去看让我睡不着觉的电影
I felt so guilty about not letting the boys
实在是太过意不去了
go see their movie that I couldn't sleep.
我知道你会劝我 所以
I knew you would talk me out of it, so...
我就偷偷起来
I got up and I snuck out of bed
叫醒他们 带他们去了
I woke them up, and I took them.
你生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
我就怪你没叫醒我带我一起去
Only because you didn't wake me up so I could go too.
下次一定
Next time.
恶心
Gross.
好了 我带他去睡觉
Okay, I'm gonna take this one to bed.
这边
Yeah. This way.
给我
No, give me that.
我真不懂
I don't get it.
你为什么帮我背锅
Why'd you take the blame for me?
我也是个新手
I'm new at all this too.
-我们搞定了 -没错
- We got through it. - Yeah.
你今天做了多少煎蛋 100个
How many omelets do you think you made today? A hundred?
101个
A hundred and one.
我给它命名为埃莉诺
I call it the Eleanor.
外面很漂亮 里面基本上就是培根
Beautiful on the outside. Inside--mostly bacon.
谢谢
Thanks.
但说真的 亚历克斯
But, for real, Alex.
没你今天我还真搞不定
I could not have done this without you.
稍等
Right, one second.
喂
Yeah?
3点半起飞
3:30? Lift-off?
我
Yeah, I...
帮我个忙
Do me a favor?
帮我放在等候名单上吧
Put me back on the waiting list.
我知道 但我已经在
Yes, I know, but I'm already
享受难忘的时光了
in the middle of an unforgettable experience.
谁啊
Who's that?
打错了
Wrong number.
说这话可能有点自私
At the risk of sounding selfish,
但我很高兴你没走
I'm really glad that you're Earth-bound.
如果你要人帮忙 埃莉诺
If you ever need help, Eleanor,
我就在这
I'm here for you.
就跟汉·苏罗和莱娅公主一样
Much like Han Solo was for Princess Leia.
那俩最后不是在一起了吗
Didn't those two get together in the end?
这我真忘了
I totally forgot about that.
瞧 我怎么跟你说《星球大战》来着
See, what did I tell you about "Star Wars"?
超好看吧
This is the best movie ever, right?
爸 太无聊了
Daddy, it's so boring.
你说这片子无聊
I'm sorry, did you say it was boring?
不是 我说太无聊了
No, I said it was so boring.
我可以讨厌的吧
Is it okay if I hate it?
虽然我作为一个发明家却很怀旧
Despite my nostalgia for the past, as an inventor,
我一直都在展望未来
I've always got my eyes firmly focused on the future.
好了 艾比
All right, Abby.
不看《星球大无聊》了
Star Bores...out.
准备看
Get ready to watch...
-《公主日记》 -太棒了
- "The Princess Diaries"! - Yay!
给
Yeah! Here you go.
我有一天一定会上太空的
I'm positive that someday I'll go into space.
但我去那之前
But until I get there,
我要享受地球上
I am going to enjoy the amazing things
这一切美妙的事情
that are right here on our planet.
快看
Ooh, look at that.
你喜欢这电影吗 爸爸
Do you like the movie, Daddy?
我不喜欢 艾比
I don't like it Abby, no.
我超爱
I freaking love it.
弄到你了吧
I got you!
-怕痒的小公主 -别挠了
- Little tickle princess! - Stop it!
-我要继续挠你痒痒 -别挠啦
- No, I like it, it's ticklish. - No, stop it.
我一直在想昨晚的事
You know, I can't stop thinking about last night.
-大晚上 -就咱俩
- Being out late. - By ourselves.
看最好看的电影
Watching the awesomest movie of all time.
你觉得值得吗
You think it was worth it?
别废话了 快打扫
Stop talking and start cleaning.
先说清楚 这是惩罚吧
Okay, just to be clear, it's a punishment now, right?
没错
Damn straight.
好
Right.
非常值得
Totally worth it.
绝对的
Totally.
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表