剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
你设计的那个间歇泉好酷
So that geyser you designed, it's gonna be really cool.
你从哪得来的灵感
Where'd you get that idea?
不知道 可能是
I don't know, probably
我住在芝加哥时
from going to the Buckingham Fountain
到白金汉喷泉时得来的吧
when I used to live in Chicago.
你是芝加哥人吗
Oh, you're from Chicago?
我是密尔沃基人 加油 雄鹿队
I'm from Milwaukee. Go, Bucks.
雄鹿队 伙计 雄鹿队逊爆了
Bucks? Dude, the Bucks suck.
他们前几天晚上还大败你们公牛队
They destroyed your Bulls the other night.
那只是一时走运
That was a one-time fluke.
连续两次了
That's happened twice in a row.
好吧 至少我们都同意一件事
Okay, but at least we can agree on one thing...
湖人队最差劲了
The Lakers are the worst.
-对 -是啊
- Yeah - Yes.
你觉得在这生活怎么样
So what do you think of living out here?
还行
It's okay.
但冬天太难熬了
But the winters are brutal.
-我知道 艳阳高照 -所有人都很开心
- I know. All the sunshine. - Everyone's all happy.
他们圣诞节去海边 太亵渎神明了
They go to the beach on Christmas. It's sacrilegious.
我们现在在冬季舞会上 外面29度
We're at the Winter Formal. It's 85 degrees out.
我怀念下雪天
I miss the snow.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
想跳舞吗
Do you want to dance?
好啊
Sure.
这挺有趣的
This is fun.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我其实希望不那么愉快
I was just hoping not to have a good time
这样我能更容易和你说
so it'd be easier to tell you that I don't think
我们就不该有复合的想法
we should even think about getting back together.
但你这么有魅力
But here we are, and you're being so charming and...
这是香水的味道吗
I think I smell some kind of new perfume?
这是苹果花
Oh, it's called Apple Blossom.
这香味
Yeah, well, it really interacts
特别配你
with your body chemistry in a pleasing manner.
亚历克斯 你能开心也挺好的
Listen, Alex, I think it's okay if you have a good time.
我们今晚不用做决定
You know, we don't even have to decide anything tonight.
享受当下就好
I think we should just have fun.
我们之前老吵架
We fought so much before,
我都忘了这样美妙的时光了
I forgot how nice it is when it's like this.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, I forgot too.
天啊 你太好闻了
Gosh, you smell so good.
你也是
You smell good too.
这是
It's, uh...
处方滑石粉
prescription talcum powder.
非处方药效果不好
The over-the-counter stuff wasn't keeping me dry.
你就是不知道什么时候住嘴
You never did know when to stop talking.
我帮你再倒一杯
Here, I'll get us a couple of refills.
兄弟 怎么样
Dude, how's it going?
-非常好 -我看也是
- Really good, actually. - Looks like it.
你太溜了 我都看不出来
You're being so smooth, I can't even tell
你和茱莉亚在一起只是为了让诺丽吃醋
you're only with Julia to make Nori jealous.
说实话 我完全忘了
I got to be honest, I completely forgot
-吃醋计划了 -计谋
- about the jealousy plan. - Scheme.
大胆的计谋
Harebrained scheme.
茱莉亚特别棒 我们共同点很多
Julia is awesome. We have so much in common.
非常好 这样看起来就更自然
That's great; that'll make this whole thing look more natural.
本来就很自然
That's what I'm saying. It is natural.
我好像喜欢上她了
I think I may be starting to like her.
你利用我让别的女生吃醋
So you were just using me to make another girl jealous?
我以为你人挺好
I thought you weren't a jerk,
但显然我错了
but I was obviously wrong.
以后我们回想此事的时候 会笑出来的
One day, we're gonna look back on all this and laugh.
或者不会 肯定是其中之一啦
Or not. It will definitely be one or the other.
好了 我要工作了
Okay, well, I should get to work.
好了 我在工作了
Okay, I'm at work.
我知道住在车♥库♥有点奇怪
Look, I know it's weird that we're living in a garage,
但我找到一间不错的租♥房♥♥
but I think I found a house to rent.
虽然有点贵
It's a little pricey for me,
但很适合艾比
but it's a really nice place for Abby.
说到艾比 我该走了
Speaking of Abby, I think I should probably go
她在别人家睡觉也该回来了
before she gets back from her sleepover.
我不想让她觉得奇怪
I don't want things to be confusing for her.
嗯 绝对不能让她觉得奇怪
Yeah, definitely don't want things to be confusing for her.
你觉得我们这样如何
So how are you feeling about all this?
好 坏 还是吓坏了
Good, bad, totally freaked out?
不知道
I don't know.
昨晚很开心 对吧
I mean, last night was really great, right?
但我不想太急
But I don't want to rush into anything,
这整件事还是挺吓人的
because the whole thing terrifies me.
完全理解
I totally get it.
但也让我很兴奋
But it also excites me.
我们和艾比重新生活
I mean, the idea of you, me, and Abby
感觉好棒
having a life together again sounds amazing.
所以
So...
我们真的要复合吗
are we really gonna do this?
再给彼此一次机会
Are we gonna give it another shot?
杰里米 你怎么来了
Jeremy, what are you doing here?
我还没准备好分手
I came because I'm not ready to give up on us.
我想复合
I want you back.
凯莉的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about Kelly.
埃莉诺怎么办
And what are you gonna do about Eleanor?
没办法
Nothing I can do.
你欠自己和埃莉诺
You owe it to yourself and Eleanor
还有彼此这么久的奇怪情愫一个说法
and this long, weird crush you guys have
你得告诉她你的感受
to tell her exactly how you feel.
为什么 我已经说了 她肯定会再拒绝我的
Why? I did that already. She'll just reject me again.
可能会
She might.
但至少你能确定了
But at least you'll know once and for all.
你不能再等50年
You can't afford to wait and hope
然后希望能再相遇吧
you'll run into each other again in 50 years.
到时候你俩已经不在了
Because you'll both be dead.
最后这句真是败笔
You were so close to nailing this pep talk thing.
还真是
I was, wasn't I?
茱莉亚 我
Julia, I--
你和茱莉亚没事吧
Hey, is everything okay with you and Julia?
有事
No, not really.
我一去舞会就出岔子
I don't know what happens to me these dances.
嗯 为了大家的安全
Yeah, for everyone's safety,
你还是别参加春季嘉年华了
you should probably skip Spring Fling.
我以为会擦出火花呢
You know, I really thought there might be something there,
结果都被我掐灭了
and I blew it forever.
相信我 你没有
Trust me. You didn't.
有时候只是需要些时间
Sometimes these things take time.
如果你喜欢她就别放弃
If you like her, don't give up.
没有慢动作
No slo-mo.
抱歉 杰里米 都结束了
I'm sorry, Jeremy. It's over.
莎拉 拜托
Sarah, please.
再考虑一下
Just think about it.
没什么好考虑的了
There's nothing to think about.
我们之间的问题
The problems in our relationship aren't gonna
不是想没就能变没的
just magically go away because we want them to.
说实话 咱俩不合适
The fact is, we don't work as a couple.
我们得向前走 复合的话
We need to move forward, and us getting back together
对咱俩来说都是倒♥退♥
is a major step back for both of us.
况且我得跟你说实话
Also, just in total honesty because you deserve to know,
我和亚历克斯希望再给彼此一个机会
Alex and I are talking about giving things another shot.
应该不会了
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.
什么
What?
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表