剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
这可不好说了
I don't know about that.
你在我九岁时带我去看了
You took me to a midnight screening
《洛基恐怖秀》的午夜场
of "Rocky Horror" when I was nine.
现在回想起来 任由那些衣着暴露的
Yeah, well, in hindsight, letting scantily-clad men
男女对你大喊"处♥男♥"是个很糟糕的决定
and women yell "Virgin" at you was a poor parenting decision.
-妈 -上学日看午夜场有点太晚了
- Mom-- - Midnight on a school night is just too late.
我知道你有多喜欢《星球大战》 亲爱的
I know how much you love "Star Wars," honey,
但这次我站在罗恩这边
but I'm with Ron on this.
罗恩是湖人队粉丝
Ron is a Lakers fan.
不能相信他的判断力
His judgment cannot be trusted.
我就坐在你面前呢
Hey, I am right here.
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart,
但我们的意见一致
but the two of us are a united front.
给 吃点法式土司
Here, have some French toast.
罗恩说这个味道像从天使身上散发出来的一样
Ron says it tastes like it came out of an angel.
从天使身上掉下来的
Fell from an angel.
意见一致
United front...
谢了 祝你们今天愉快
Thanks, guys. Have a great day.
你好 埃莉诺
Hello, Eleanor.
你今天怎么这么早
Hi, what are you doing here so early?
上飞机前吃个简单的早餐
Grabbing a quick breakfast before my flight.
一个不足挂齿的小旅程
Silly little trip I'm going on.
-你要去哪 -太空
- Where you going-- - Space!
我要去太空
I'm going to space!
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我的未婚夫一直想去
You know, my fiancé has always wanted to do that,
但是等候名单太长了
but that waitlist is out of control.
这样也好
It's probably for the best.
不是每个人都能适应太空
Not everybody can handle space,
探索未知的领域需要很多勇气
you know, you have to be very brave to venture into the unknown.
你要吃点什么
So, what'll you have?
干面包和水就好
Just some dried toast and water.
我有点晕车
I get a little motion sick.
亚历克斯 我很高兴我订婚
Alex, I'm really glad that my being engaged
没有影响我们的友谊
hasn't affected our friendship.
不 不 做朋友最好了
No, no, being friends is best.
这正是我想要的
It's exactly what I want.
-瞧这雨下的 -天啊 你还能飞吗
- Look at the rain. - Gosh, you think you'll still fly?
什么 当然
What? Oh, sure.
拜托 这可是价值几十亿的航♥天♥飞机
Come on, these are billion dollar shuttles.
他们可不会因为一点小小的天气问题就...
They're not gonna let a little weather stop the--
"无限期延迟"
"Delayed indefinitely."
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了 听着
All right, listen,
就是刚才我点的那份干面包
you know that order of dried toast?
在上面放一点黄油
Put a little butter on it.
有勇气
So brave.
谢谢你来看我 罗恩
Thank you for seeing me, Ron,
我有些重要的事想和你谈谈
there was something important that we need to discuss.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
不 一切都乱透了 罗恩
No. No, everything is not all right, Ron.
我发现你带艾比去看《星球大战》了
It's come to my attention that you showed Abby "Star Wars"?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean, uh-huh?
这可是件大事 罗恩
No, it's kind of a huge deal, Ron.
我想做那个第一次带艾比去看的人
I wanted to be the one to show it to Abby for the first time.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Jeez.
亚历克斯 我知道你喜欢这部电影
Look, Alex, I mean, I know you like the movie,
所以我以为你已经带她看过了
which is why i assumed you already showed it to her.
我向你保证这种情况不会再发生了
I promise it won't happen again.
当然不会再发生
Yeah, of course it won't happen again.
因为这种事不可能再发生了
Because it can't happen again.
你从我这里偷走了仅有一次的亲子时光
That was a one-time parenting moment that you stole from me.
亚历克斯 只是一场电影而已
Alex, it's just one movie.
你还可以跟她一起看其他电影
And there are millions of others you can watch with her.
看见了吧
See, that right there--
你这种态度让我觉得你并不是真的抱歉
that makes me think that you're not actually sorry.
很抱歉让你不开心了
Well, I'm sorry that you're upset.
但是我不觉得
I'm not sorry though
少了两小时的亲子时光有什么值得道歉的
that I killed two hours of babysitting.
-那孩子精力十足呢 -好吧
- I mean, that kid has a lot of energy. - Okay.
我不想再跟你谈下去了
You know what? I can't talk about this anymore.
你可以带她去看《太空炮弹》
You should show her "Space Balls."
那就像是搞笑版的《星球大战》了
That's like "Star Wars" with jokes.
亲爱的 快来
Honey, come on.
车就要到了 别赶不上车
Bus is almost here, I don't want you to miss it.
现在你开始关心我了
Oh, so now you care about me.
听着 我知道你不开心
Look... I know you're upset.
我当然不开心了 妈 那可是《星球大战》
Of course I'm upset, Mom. This is "Star Wars".
我很抱歉 但是我们现在算是一家人了
I'm sorry, but we're part of a family now.
对待家人 我们要学会妥协
And in families, you make compromises.
好吧 那为什么只有我们
Okay, well, then how come we're the only ones
需要作出妥协
who've ever had to make compromises?
罗恩什么时候可以妥协一次
When has Ron ever had to compromise?
在其他飞行员的重重压力下
Well, he agreed to never grow a mustache despite the peer pressure
他选择了不留胡子啊
he's been under from the other airline pilots.
那我为什么要遭这个罪
Then why should I have to suffer?
跟他订婚的又不是我 是你啊
I mean, I didn't get engaged to the guy. You did.
我别无选择 亚历克斯
I didn't have a choice. Alex.
你一定要选择在深夜和罗恩结婚
When you and Ron get married, make sure it's late at night
这样我才能找借口不出席
so I have a good excuse not to be there.
因为我不能熬夜
Because of the not being able to stay up late--
好的 我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
三 二 一 发射
Three, two, one. Blast off.
怎么了嘛
Uh, excuse me?
我点的蛋已经等了半个小时了
I've been waiting half an hour for my eggs.
抱歉 马上就来
Sorry. They're coming up.
你能相信他们就因为下个雨
Can you believe they delayed my space flight
就把我的航♥班♥推迟了吗
just 'cause of some stupid rain?
天啊 我希望我能同情你
Gosh, I wish I could sympathize.
但是现在是早高峰
But it's the morning rush
而且一位厨师还请了病假
and one of my line cooks just called in sick.
-你需要帮忙吗 -你会做菜
- Need any help back there? - You can cook?
还记得我妈做的菜吗
You remember my mother's food?
要么吃我妈做的菜 要么饿死
It was either that or die of starvation.
我要饿死了
I'm dying of starvation.
哥们 安静
Dude, quiet.
等等
Wait...
你不会做菜吗
You can't cook?
我知道 我有一家饭店 我不会做菜
I know. I own a restaurant and I can't cook.
我就像是一个开了一家灯具店 但是
I'm like a guy who owns a lamp store who can't...
-想不出什么类比了吗 -没错
- Can't think of analogies? - Exactly. Yeah.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure that you wanna do this?
我翻煎饼的时候能发出火箭声吗
Can I make rocket sounds while I flip the pancakes?
最好不要这样
I prefer that you didn't.
这不是在拒绝啊
That is not a no.
为什么罗恩就不能理解
I mean, how can Ron not understand
《星球大战》对我有多重要呢
why "Star Wars" is so important to me?
我实话实说啊
You know, I gotta be honest.
我搞不懂为什么白人
I don't understand why white people
把这个电影看得这么重要
make such a big deal about that movie.
这系列电影在蓝多·卡瑞辛出现之前
I mean the series doesn't even get good
根本一点都不出彩啊
until Lando Calrissian shows up.
那家伙什么时候都能驾驶我的飞机
That man can pilot my spaceship any day.
好吧 我吃醋了 但我明白
Okay, I'm jealous, but I get it.
这部电影里卢克·天行者最吸引我
Yeah, see, for me it was all about Luke Skywalker, you know?
他和我一样没有亲生父亲陪伴长大
He didn't grow up with his biological father just like me.
他和我一样一直梦想着去太空
And just like me, he always dreamed of going into space.
他做到了
And he did it, you know?
他到处冒险还亲到了公主
And he had adventures and he kissed a princess.
这位公主原来是他姐姐
Who turned out to be his sister.
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表