剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
This job is gonna be an easy fix.
价格是多少
So, how much we looking at?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
都是朋友 不收钱
You're a friend. There's no charge,
不过我需要你帮我个忙
but I do need a favor.
你和埃莉诺认识这么久
You have known Eleanor for so long,
我想听听你对送她礼物有什么建议
I would--I'd love your advice on a gift to buy her.
昨天晚上我们吵架了
She and I had a little bit of a fight last night.
不 太遗憾了
Oh no. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
她希望我能更善于倾听
She thinks I could be a better listener.
至少你听到她说这句话了
Well, you heard her say that.
我觉得必须给她买♥♥个礼物什么的
I kinda feel like I gotta buy her a gift or something.
一般我补偿她的方法都是 用身体
Usually I just make it up to her, you know, physically.
我觉得她更喜欢礼物
I think she'd prefer a gift.
首饰怎么样
Maybe jewelry?
我听她提到过绿松石
I heard her say something about turquoise.
绿松石
Turquoise--
她很喜欢绿松石
She loves turquoise.
或许之后来个经典的理查德按♥摩♥
And then maybe a classic Richard rubdown.
不 不 不 不
No, no. No, no.
我觉得送个绿松石的礼物就可以了
I think turquoise as a gift would be fine.
对吧 很好
Don't you? Perfect.
这里面可以滑滑板
Skateboard inside here, huh?
你敢相信吗 这里真是太好了
Can you believe this place? It's amazing.
很惊讶他们没请个咖啡师
I'm surprised they don't have a barista.
我就是咖啡师
I am the barista.
抱歉 我以为你在这里上班
I'm sorry, I thought you worked here.
我是在这里上班 我是这里的咖啡师
I do work here. I'm the barista.
也是 我以为
Right, no, I thought-- I meant--
一般的职员
like a regular employee.
能麻烦你帮我做一杯卡布奇诺吗
Hey, could I bother you for a cappuccino?
马上好
Coming right up.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Welcome.
她想杀了我
She wants to kill me.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
开始之前
Now, before we begin,
我想介绍一下我们团队的新成员
I'd like to introduce a new addition to our team.
我相信他会给我们带来一些很棒的创意
I'm sure he's gonna bring some great ideas to the table.
大家欢迎亚历克斯·莱利
Let's all welcome Alex Riley.
大家好
Hey, everybody.
很高兴能来到这里 这里实在太棒了
really excited to be here. This place is incredible.
我觉得我可以喝死自己
But I feel like I'm drinking myself to death.
因为我的脸在这杯卡布奇诺上
'Cause I'm, uh, my face is on the cappuccino.
好吧 我们开始吧
Well then, let's get to it.
创意果汁的人希望
Now, the good people at Juicergizer
人们多喝果汁
want people drinking more juice.
是吗 真有趣
They do? That's fun.
具体来说 他们想要一种
Specifically, they're looking for a better way
能让果汁从盒子里进入客户嘴巴里的东西
to get the product from the box into the consumer's mouths.
像吸管那样
So, like, like a straw?
就是像吸管那样
Exactly like a straw,
不过要更好用
but better.
对 对 对
Right, right, right.
明白了
Totally on board.
我很善于合作的
Team player here.
不过难道吸管不就已经是个很完美的方式了吗
But, uh, isn't the straw pretty great already?
是的
Oh, it is.
但现在我们要让它变得更完美
But now we're going to make it even greater
因为他们花钱请我们做这个
because they're paying us to.
好吧 开始工作吧 大伙
All right, let's get to work, people.
我叫亚历克斯
I'm Alex.
那已成为了过去
Well, that's all a thing of the past.
只用拉下这个控制杆
Just push this lever...
就会刚好倒出一勺麦片
And out pours one exact spoonful of cereal,
你的香脆你做主
letting you control your own crunch.
这就是亚历克斯·莱利专业香脆掌控者
And that is the Alex Riley Crunch Controller Pro.
专利申请中
Patent pending.
亚历克斯·莱利 发明大♥师♥
Alex Riley, master inventor!
很棒的展示 莱利先生
Great presentation, Mr. Riley.
评委已经看完了我们三名决赛选手的展示
Well, the judges have heard from our three finalists.
我们会将比分加总 然后宣布获胜者
We'll tally up the scores and announce a winner.
我觉得你的发明真的很棒
I thought yours was really great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得你的冰箱背包很厉害
I thought your refrigerator backpack was awesome.
好重
It's so heavy.
我们有结果了
We have a decision.
今年的发明大赛的获胜者
The winner of this year's Invention Convention
以及山姆·古迪的10美元礼品券属于
and a $10 gift certificate to Sam Goody...
亚历克斯·莱利
Alex Riley.
恭喜 单蛋
Congrats, One-Nut.
真的很为你们高兴
Really happy for you guys.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
这对我意义非凡
This means so much to me.
他会让你上去对吧
He's gonna call you up, right?
这也有你的功劳
I mean, you did a bunch of the work.
当然 他会让我上去的
Oh yeah. He'll call me up.
我成功了 太不思议了
I did it. I can't believe it.
是我
Me!
至少他会大喊我的名字
I mean, he'll at least give me a shout-out.
在我还没忘之前
Oh, and before I forget,
我想感谢一个非常特别的人
I wanna thank one very special guy.
来了
Here it comes.
山姆·古迪先生
Mr. Sam Goody!
我猜这是他给你新起的外号♥
I assume that's his new nickname for you?
亚历克斯
Alex.
我只想再说一遍
I just wanted to say again
我们会很想念有你在的日子
how much we're gonna miss having you around.
谢谢你 温蒂 谢谢你为我列了
Thanks, Wendy, and thanks for putting together
一张搬家公♥司♥的清单
that list of moving companies for me.
小事
No problem.
-你慢慢来 -谢谢
- And take all the time you need. - Thank you.
温蒂
Wendy!
有个人拿着一堆纸箱和泡沫包装纸上门了
A guy just showed up here with a bunch of boxes and bubble wrap.
太好了 他来了
Oh, good, it's here.
再说一次 不用急
Again, no rush.
新工作怎么样
So, how's the new job?
挺顺利的
Oh, it's going great.
不 我觉得我的工作真的挺充实的
Yeah, no, I think I'm doing some really substantial work.
你呢
How about you?
我觉得我还没准备好
You know, I didn't think I was ready
过朝九晚五的生活 但我挺喜欢这样的
for a nine to five but I like it.
我有一个上面写着我名字的停车位
You know, I got a parking spot with my name on it.
真酷
Cool.
很高兴我们都很满意
I'm glad we're both really happy
我们的决定肯定没错
and that we absolutely made the right decision.
嗯 明天 温蒂的爸爸和我
Yeah, and tomorrow, Wendy's dad and I--
我们要飞去拉斯维加斯开会
we're flying out to Vegas for a conference.
早上打个高尔夫
You know, play a little golf in the morning--
咖啡师在咖啡上画出了我的脸
The barista puts my face on coffee.
所以你觉得他给她送了绿松石的礼物
So, you think him buying her something turquoise
能让他们分手
is gonna break them up?
不 但可以离间他们的关系
No, but it'll be a crack in their relationship.
我准备打持久战
I'm playing the long game here.
都50年了
It's been 50 years.
你这是在打神经战
You playing the crazy game here.
再说了 你真的想通过这样的方式赢得她吗
Plus, do you really wanna win her over that way?
不
No.
我比较倾向于通过像《热天午后》中疯狂的
I'd rather win her over by saving her from some sort of crazy
拯救人♥质♥情节一样救下她而赢得她的芳心
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表