剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
-没关系 -你确定
- That's okay. - You sure?
-没事 -但是
- Yep. No. - But.
-伙计 今天是你的幸运日 -幸运
- Dude, it's your lucky day. - Lucky?
是啊 我摔进坑里 扭了手腕
Yeah, I fell in a pit, sprained my wrist,
羞辱了自己
and totally humiliated myself.
现在你获得了同情牌的奖励
And now you reap the benefits of the sympathy card.
没人会同情我
Nobody is going to have sympathy for me.
他们只会给我起个新外号♥
They're just gonna give me a new nickname.
腕仔 摔坑男
Wristy... Falls-in-a-pit-guy...
学校里的人都挺笨的
This school is rarely clever.
摔坑男
Falls-in-a-pit-guy.
-比"哽仔"还糟 -并不
- This is worse than "Chokey." - No, no.
我听说诺丽说她很担心你
I overheard Nori say she was totally worried about you.
真的吗
Really?
所以我跟她聊了下 成功地把她的担心
So I spoke to her and was able to parlay
换成了跟她一起看电影的机会
that worry into her saving you a seat at the movie.
宇宙的黎明
太好了
Cool.
-谢了 贾斯汀 -小事一桩 腕仔
- Thanks, Justin. - You got it, Wristy.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
我准备去开车了
I was just heading to my car.
你都不知道我是谁吧
You don't even know who I am, do you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你叫亚历克斯
I thought you said your name was Alex.
没错 我...
It is. I--
抱歉 我以为 我已经准备好要说的话了
Sorry, I thought--I had already planned out something to say.
你说的和我预想的不一样
I didn't think that you were going to say what did...
重点是
Look, the point is
你睡了我的妻子 我是来找你对质的
you slept with my wife, and this--is a confrontation.
什么
What?
我妻子是莎拉·莱利
My wife was Sarah Riley.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我发誓 我...
I swear, I--
我那时不知道她结婚了
I had no idea she was married.
我发现的时候 感觉很过意不去
Once I found out, I felt horrible.
你觉得过意不去
Oh, you felt horrible?
我知道这和你的经历相比算不上什么
I know it's nothing compared to what you went through.
我破坏了你的家庭
I destroyed your family,
我这辈子都得活在这样的名声下
and I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
你当时真的不知情吗
Oh, so you really didn't know, huh?
是的
I didn't.
我知道这样也无济于事 但是...
I know that doesn't fix things, but...
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
所以 如果你
So if you...
如果你要在我脸上揍一拳
If you need to punch me in the face,
那就动手吧
punch me in the face.
我现在不想了 我...
Well, see, now I don't wanna. I--
我该告辞了
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
我们可以吃个早餐
Yeah, or we could, uh, maybe have breakfast.
-早餐 -对啊 一天的第一顿
- Breakfast? - Yeah, breakfast. You know, first meal of the day.
有时候有橙汁或含羞草鸡尾酒
Sometimes served with orange juice or a mimosa,
你的话就是伏特加了
or in your case straight vodka.
我以为这是
I just thought this was a...
一♥夜♥情♥ 不吃早餐的
One night, no breakfast kind of thing.
只干不吃
You know, wham-bam-no-Grand-Slam.
我也以为 但
So did I, but...
感觉很开心啊 而且我好饿
This was a lot of fun. And I'm starving.
那吃顿早餐也没事
I guess a little breakfast couldn't hurt.
看看附近有什么餐厅
Let's, uh, see what's nearby.
显示附近的早餐店
Pull up nearby breakfast restaurants.
科基不错
Oh, Corky's looks good.
不 我不能带你去那
No. I can't take you there.
-为什么 科基有谁 -没谁
- Why, what's at Corky's? - No one.
-你有女友吗 -没有
- Do you have a girlfriend? - No.
不是女友 只有
Not a girlfriend. Someone I...
我不该喜欢的人
like, probably shouldn't.
好傻
It's silly.
你逗呢 这多好
Are you kidding? This is great.
从我昨晚遇见你到现在
This is the first time I've genuinely been interested
终于对你有点兴趣了
in you since we ran into each other last night.
之前你顶多算是个运动器材
Till now you were basically a piece of exercise equipment.
你知道你这么变♥态♥吗
You're sick, you know that?
我的好胜心起来了
This is getting my... competitive juices flowing.
我要让你忘了那个女人
I'm gonna make you forget all about this woman.
好吧
Well...
你已经让我忘了要吃早餐了
You've already made me forget about breakfast.
怎么了
What--what's wrong?
旧伤了
An old injury.
你手腕怎么样了 疼吗
How's your wrist? Does it hurt?
不疼了 他们给我吃了强效止痛药
Nah, they gave me extra strength Tylenol.
成人剂量的
The adult ones.
就是救火员从梯子上摔下来以后吃的剂量
You know, the kind that firemen take after they fall off a ladder.
亚历克斯大兄弟
Alex, my man.
-你没事就好 -菲尔
- Glad to see you're okay. - Hey, Phil.
我看到你摔进去后
I gotta tell you, when I saw you fall in that pit
脑子里就一直在想
all I could think of were the horrible nicknames
其他人会给你起的奇葩外号♥
people were going to call you.
扭仔 腕托弗
Sprainy...Wristopher...
这个好像不错
That one seems to be gathering steam.
-你在哭吗 -别信他 诺丽
- Are you crying? - Don't fall for it, Nori.
他在假哭 让你觉得他很善良
He's fake crying so you'll think he's a good guy.
但他好像真的很难过
But he seems really upset.
才没有
He's not upset.
他是戏剧社的社长
He's the president of the drama club,
还老是吹嘘自己有商业代理了
and he's always bragging about having a commercial agent.
我刚预订了杰西·潘尼的场
I just booked a J.C. Penney spot.
欢迎大家来到世界上有名的
Welcome to the world famous
洛杉矶科学历史博物馆
Los Angeles Science and History Museum.
我们的旅程
Our journey begins
-起始于十亿年前 -真能装
- billions of years ago. - Faker.
我没有 腕托弗
I am not, Wristopher.
腕托弗 这什么鬼
Wristopher? That doesn't even make any sense.
-那是克里斯托弗的表演 -但这又不是我名字
- It's a play on Christopher. - But that's not even my name.
你们这么多话 就自己说吧
If you want to talk so much, you can do it by yourselves.
她走了 你不用演了
She's gone. You don't have to keep fake crying.
我的表演老师鼓励我
My acting coach encourages me
去想死去的奶奶
to access the memories of my dead grandma.
又来了
Here they come again.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你和心肺复苏男谈得如何
How'd your showdown go with the...CPR guy?
你在和他玩游戏
You're playing video games with?
雅思曼爸爸
Hey, Jasmine's dad.
你家真是太漂亮了
Can I just say, you have a beautiful home.
他人多好
Isn't he the sweetest?
-扣篮啦 -不 别啊
- Here's a sweet dunk on you. - No, come on, no.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up.
你怎么这么强
How are you so good at this?
他来我家干吗
What the hell is that man doing in my house?
我们有很多共同点
We actually have a lot in common.
对 都睡了你老婆
Yeah, you both slept with your wife.
他很内疚的
And he feels terrible about it.
从那之后他就没睡过好觉
You know he hasn't had a good night's sleep since it happened.
所以你原谅他了
So that's it, now you're just cool with him?
你这是处理事的态度吗
I feel like you're not dealing with this.
也许我不用处理
Maybe I don't have to deal with it.
也许我们可以成为朋友
Maybe we can just be friends.
你这太奇葩了
This isn't healthy man.
什么味
What is that smell?
本带了香蕉面包
Ben brought a banana bread over.
他自己烤的
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表