剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表
你刚才和杰里米说的一切
Literally everything you just said to Jeremy
也能用在我们身上
applies to us as well.
我们之间的问题
Our relationship problems aren't gonna magically go away
不是想没就能变没的
just because we want them to.
-说不定呢 -我们也是
- They might. - Same with ours.
别闹了 杰里米
Don't be ridiculous, Jeremy.
你想让他向前走 不是倒♥退♥
You want him to move forward, not backward,
我们也一样
and I think we need that too.
我感觉你在用我的话来怼我
Okay, I feel like you're using my own words against me,
结婚时你就老这样
which is something that you did a lot during our marriage.
瞧
See?
天啊 或许你说得对
Oh, my God. Maybe you're right.
插个嘴 我倒♥退♥完全没问题
I am totally fine moving backwards, by the way.
滚 杰里米
Get out of here, Jeremy.
你怎么还在啊 杰里米
Why are you still here, Jeremy?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能这两天太开心了
I guess I just...I got so caught up in all the fun
就没想别的
we were having the past couple days,
然后忘了客观思考问题
I forgot to think about things objectively.
我也很开心
I was having fun too.
咱俩其实心底都知道
I just think we both know deep down
彼此是不合适的
that we're not meant to be together.
嗯 你说得对
I know. You're right.
我想让艾比有个更美满的家庭
And while I would like to have a better relationship
但我觉得咱俩真的合不来
for Abby's sake, I... just don't see anything romantic in the cards.
好了 我已经说你是对的
Okay, I already said that you're right.
你为什么还要
I don't know why you have to, like,
不断地去重复呢
repeat things over and over again, like, into the ground.
就跟之前一样
This is one of those things like from before.
没错 就是这样
Yep, there you go.
嗯
Yeah.
向前走最棒的是
The best part of moving on
可以让你打开新的旅程
is that it opens you up to new adventures.
茱莉亚 我想道个歉
Julia, I want to apologize.
你做喷水的间歇泉了吗 你之前答应的
Did you get the geyser to shoot water like you promised?
-没有 -肯定的
- Actually, no. - Of course you didn't.
我为什么要相信你说的话呢
So why should I believe anything you say?
我知道我现在说什么你都不会信 所以
Look, I know my words don't mean a lot to you right now, so...
我为你做了件东西
I made you something.
什么
What are you talking about?
请欣赏洛杉矶的冬天
I present to you Winter in LA.
贾斯汀
Justin?
我为我所做的事道歉
I'm really sorry for what I did.
希望你能原谅我
And I hope you'll be able to forgive me.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
但有时在向前走之前
But sometimes you need to reconnect with the past
你得与过去重连
before you can really move forward.
亚历克斯
Alex.
埃莉诺 听我说
Eleanor, just hear me out.
如果你要阻止我去蒙大拿 那
If you're gonna try to stop me from going to Montana, then--
不 我不是因为这个来的
No. That's not why I'm here.
我本来准备了一大段话
I had this whole prepared speech
来告诉你我有多爱你
to deliver about how much I love you.
然后我发现"这些她早就知道了"
Then I realized, you know, "She knows all that stuff already""
所以我只想说
So what I have to say now is this.
我希望你能快乐
I want you to be happy.
如果跟理查德一起去蒙大拿
And if going to Montana with Richard
能让你快乐
makes you happy,
那就也是我的心愿
then that's what I want you to do.
谢谢你
Well...thank you.
这应该就是道别了吧
So I guess this is, um, good-bye.
不 走之前我们还会再见的 我不
No, I'll see you around before I leave. I'm not--
不 自私点说 在你走之前
No, I tell you selfishly, I think it'll be easier for me
不来科基对我来说更好受一点
if I just stay away from Corky's until after you go.
那好吧
Oh, okay, okay.
那再会啦 亚历克斯
All right, well, then good-bye, Alex.
再会 诺丽
Good-bye, Nori.
再会 亚历克斯
Good-bye, Alex?
科基
向前走最好的方式
But the best way to move on
就是和你爱的人一起走
is to bring the people you love along for the ride.
-可以走了吗 -我们的新房♥子什么样啊
- You ready to go? - What's our new house like?
你肯定会喜欢的 特别棒
Ah, you're gonna love it. It's amazing.
你有自己的房♥间
You're gonna have your own room.
但你得和一个怪兽合住
Well, you have to share it with a monster
它睡你床下 不过如果你成绩好
who lives under the bed, but if you get good grades,
它就不会打扰你了
he'll probably leave you alone.
爸爸
Daddy.
后院还能摆个秋千呢
There's even enough room out back for a swing set.
剧集 | 在下、鄙人和我(2017) | 导航列表