剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
"Until next week."
"下周见"
I wonder if she's still there.
不知她是否还在那里
You can't go back. It's too late for that.
你回不去了 太晚了
Even if one day you do return to Venice,
哪怕有一天你回到威尼斯
nothing will ever be as it was for you.
那里也与你想象中的不同了
Where are you attacking? When?
你们要攻击哪里 什么时候
My army stands ready. Just in case.
我的军队已经就绪 以防万一
In case what?
万一如何
Kublai loses the election and refuses to concede.
防止忽必烈输了大选 拒绝让位
And if he does concede?
如果他让位了呢
Exterminated.
会被处死
The Mongols don't go away with Kaidu's victory.
蒙古不会因为海都的胜利而消亡
Very good.
很好
So you'll destroy Kaidu as well?
所以你也会消灭海都吗
And anyone who ascends to the throne after him.
还有在他之后继位的所有人
The Mongols are destined to
蒙古注定会是
be little more than a vague memory in history.
历史上一个模糊的记忆
Whereas you?
而你呢
You could be hailed as a hero for generations to come.
你可以成为被后世传颂的英雄
Dressed in chainmail and a Crusader cross?
穿着锁子甲 戴着十字架的十字军吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
This is God's will, Marco.
这是上帝的旨意 马可
What are the chances we'd find each other here
如果没有圣手指引
without a divine hand guiding us?
我俩怎么会在此相见呢
You assembled an army in the backyard of my Khan.
你在我大汗的后院集结军队
Your Khan?
你的大汗
Such loyalty.
真是忠心啊
Until a time of his choosing, and then...
等他要做出选择时
he'll grind your bones to dust.
他会让你尸骨无存
I know it's hard for you to believe...
我知道你很难相信
but should you change your mind...
但你要改变立场
come and find me.
记得来找我
You speak as though I'm letting you go.
你说得好像我会放你走一样
I cannot.
我不能放你走
Marco!
马可
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表