剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
My thanks, Princess.
谢谢公主
All I hear are the praises of your good name.
久闻您的大名
Well earned, it seems.
看来名副其实
Very kind.
承蒙夸奖
We missed you at the wedding.
婚礼你没来
And I regret missing it.
我很遗憾
Are you unwell?
你不舒服吗
I believe I am.
是的
May I retire to my quarters? May I escort you?
我可以回寝宫吗 要我送你吗
No, please... stay.
不用了 请留下
Master Polo.
波罗先生
Princess.
公主
She's quite intriguing.
她很吸引人
Wise, funny.
聪明 风趣
She'll make a splendid queen.
她会成为很棒的皇后
Why did Marco praise you as he did in the throne room?
马可为什么在大殿上称赞你
Some people think jealousy is a sign of weakness.
有人认为嫉妒是软弱的表现
I find it flattering.
我却很开心
It wasn't meant to be.
本不该如此
I don't like being kept in the dark.
我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
I especially don't like you casting me there.
尤其不喜欢你把我晾在那
He defended me because I deserved it
他为我辩解 因为是我应得的
and he's ruled by decency.
而且他很绅士
Surprised he's survived this long.
我很惊讶他居然能活这么久
What if the Khan wins the Kurultai?
如果大汗赢了忽邻勒塔大会呢
Back to the original plan?
回归最初的计划吗
Killing him once seemed fulfilling.
我曾以为杀了他就行了
A blade. Poisoned dart.
一把刀刃 一枚毒镖
Did you know Mongol burial dictates
你知道蒙古人死后
that the deceased be left in the open air,
会被弃尸荒野
torn apart and churned in the stomachs of wild animals
被野兽大卸八块后吃掉
and then turned into shit on the steppe?
最后成为草原的肥料吗
There's something attractive about that.
这传统有点意思
But it's too simple, just killing him.
但太简单了 只要杀了他就好
Better to take everything from him first.
最好先夺走他的一切
His Empress. His children.
他的皇后 皇子
His army.
军队
And finally, that hideous golden chair he adores above all else.
最后 还有那把他最喜欢的丑龙椅
I want to see Ling.
我想见玲
Were you not in the throne room earlier?
你之前不是在大殿吗
"Find the Boy Emperor and I could see my daughter."
"找到小皇帝后我就可以见我的女儿"
Those were your words.
这是你说的
And I will live up to them,
我会信守承诺
once I'm through with the Boy Emperor.
只要我说服了小皇帝就行
So you're still going to do it?
所以你还是会去做
You knew this was always the plan.
你知道这一直以来就是我们的计划
I know.
我知道
Don't let decency get in the way of seeing your daughter.
可别因为太矜持而见不到女儿
Let me take care of you.
让我来服侍你
Just relax.
放松就好
Busy Kaidu. Important Kaidu.
大忙人海都 大人物海都
It has been hard to get out here to you, Mother.
见你一面真的很难 母亲
You put me out here.
你把我抛弃于此
The tree had medicine, you said.
是你说这些树可以入药
It had spirit.
它们有灵魂
I didn't say I wanted to live in it.
可我没说我要住在其中
Nayan has refused to come to you?
纳扬拒绝与你联手吗
Yes.
是的
It's been three days. He's going to leave.
已经三天了 他要走了
I will not beg and I will not make promises.
我不会祈求和承诺
This is a question of honor.
这事关荣誉
Said just like your father.
和你父亲说的话如出一辙
How like you to seek out the worst of that drunken,
你怎么能像那个
useless shitsack to aspire to.
无用的烂酒鬼一样
He claimed honor, too.
他也以荣誉为重
Did that stop our enemies of Tolui from stealing the Khanate?
可这阻止了托雷窃取我们汉国吗
Does it bother you that you're always repeating yourself?
你总是重复这些话 不觉得烦吗
You need Nayan.
你需要纳扬
I know.
我知道
Act like it then.
那就付诸实践啊
Go and say and do whatever it takes to gain his acceptance.
要不惜一切代价得到他的认可
The road back to power is cobbled with indignities.
要想东山再起就得忍♥辱负重
Be they spilt blood of family, scraping of knees,
无论是继承他们的血脉 卑躬屈膝
or scrapping of our morals.
或者不顾道德也好
When our days are done,
我们死后
morals are all that stand between reverence and infamy.
是否有德决定了流芳百世还是遗臭万年
Obscurity is a much worse fate after death.
死后被人忘却的命运更可悲
One I will not allow to befall you as it did your father.
我不会让你父亲的命运也降临在你的身上
Befall me? Or befall you?
降临在我身上 还是你
We are one and the same, son.
我俩是一体的 儿子
How long were you toying with them?
你和他们玩了多久
What hour is it? Before sundown.
什么时间了 日落
then, give or take, their entire lives.
差不多是他们一生吧
I brought you a present.
我给你带了个礼物
The conquering hero.
凯♥旋♥的英雄
Convenient that you just missed the wedding.
正好错过了婚礼
We almost didn't return.
我们差点回不来
We were attacked by the Emperor's protector.
我们被皇帝的护卫袭击了
Home tastes splendid.
家乡的味道太棒了
She was an extraordinary fighter and was beating us easily.
她是个非常出色的战士 轻易就打败了我们
When she recognized my defense, she hesitated.
她认出我的防守招式后 她犹豫了
My training took her by surprise.
我受到的训练打了她个措手不及
Show me.
让我看看
Six Harmony Fist.
六和拳
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think she was surprised by how sadly you defile the technique.
她应该没想到这拳法被你玷污成这样了
What's wrong?
怎么了
There are servants for that. Come here.
有下人来干这个的 过来
My hands are wet. I don't care.
我的手是湿的 我不介意
I failed you... again.
我又让你失望了
I believe it takes two to birth a child.
生孩子是两个人的事
Well, it takes two to make a child, one of us births it.
造孩子需要两个人 生孩子就一个人
I just get the fun part.
我只是享受的那一个
What is your mother going to say?
你母亲会怎么说
Does that really concern you?
你真的在担心这个吗
You didn't marry me because you loved me.
你不是因为爱我才娶我的
It wasn't as if you were given a line of women to choose from.
你又没有一排女人可供选择
I was forced upon you.
我是被硬嫁给你的
And how lucky I am for that.
而我又是多么的幸运
We need to pretend that we like each other.
我们需要假装喜欢彼此
I do like you.
我的确喜欢你
Pretend that we chose each other.
假装是我们选择了彼此
Then we'll try again.
然后我们再试一次
Do you think about my mother when we...
在那个时候你会想到你母亲吗
Maybe once or twice.
一两次吧
I don't know why I asked. I really didn't want to know.
不知道我为什么要问 其实不太想知道
You raise the dead to life in spirit.
你将死者的灵魂复生
Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.
上主 求你垂怜 上主 求你垂怜
You bring pardon and peace to the sinner.
你为罪人带去宽恕和平静
Christ, have mercy. Christ, have mercy.
主啊 求你垂怜 主啊 求你垂怜
You bring light to those in darkness.
你为身处黑暗之人带来光明
Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.
上主 求你垂怜 上主 求你垂怜
May almighty God have mercy on us,
愿全能的主垂怜我们
forgive us our sins
赦免我们罪
and bring us to everlasting life.
使我们得到永生
Amen.
阿门
My disciples, we have guests.
我的门徒们 有客人来了
Brother Kaidu, please... join us in prayer.
海都兄弟 请 与我们一起祈祷吧
I was just coming to pay you a visit
我只是想来看看你
prior to your lunch with the Khan.
在你和可汗用午膳之前
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表